What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

Florida was not even a state when the 2nd amendment was wrote, neither was Texas. Times have changed, and we need a new amendment.

Are you seriously claiming that the Constitution only applies to the original 13 states?

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a killing machine?

They should not be able to. Look at the carnage at Orlando, nobody should be able to own one.

34 years....deaths by Rifles with detachable magazines... 149

one year, death by knives..... 1,567

they are not a problem.

50 dead in just one shooting.

Nothing better than some half wit twat shaking around 50 dead like some morbid talisman instead of making an actual argument.

Well it gives a clear message of how dangerous they are. Sorry you hate reality.

3,000 + dead in one afternoon proved how dangerous Muslims are, did you , or do you make the argument for banning them?

Oh wait a minute, you're about to make the argument that not all Muslims are dangerous aren't you? LOL

I'll try. An assault weapon is a much more effective weapon for killing a large number of human beings in a hurry: It has less recoil than a standard deer rifle (30-30 for example), a larger capacity magazine compared to the clip used in the M1 Garand and much lighter and easier to conceal than the BAR.
Any gun fired at anyone is technically an assault weapon

as is a baseball bat swung at another person

So many dead and the right still plays the definition games. Pathetic. We need to bring back the 10 rd mag limit.

Then someone will just fill their pockets with clips ready to go.

And then they have to fumble around and grab the next one. Then they might drop one. Seconds save lives.

You didn't answer my questions but I saw where you want 10 rd mags.

Would we be allowed to have as many mags as we wanted?

There are millions of mags already in existence, how would you gather all these up?

Sure. The shooter wouldn't be able to go to the store and easily buy one. If you own some you cannot sell them. If it is proven you sold to a criminal you are prosecuted.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a killing machine?

They should not be able to. Look at the carnage at Orlando, nobody should be able to own one.

they are not a problem.

Nothing better than some half wit twat shaking around 50 dead like some morbid talisman instead of making an actual argument.

Well it gives a clear message of how dangerous they are. Sorry you hate reality.

Dangerous in the hands of a mentally unstable jihaddi wanna be with sexuality issues. However everything you want to do makes it harder for ME to get one if I so choose, and considering I haven't done anything to warrant such restriction, your point is moot.

Government can figure out how to stop those idiots from getting said firearms without restricting my right to one.

they are not a problem.

Dangerous in the hands of a mentally unstable jihaddi wanna be with sexuality issues. However everything you want to do makes it harder for ME to get one if I so choose, and considering I haven't done anything to warrant such restriction, your point is moot.

Government can figure out how to stop those idiots from getting said firearms without restricting my right to one.

You don't own guns so it doesn't matter.

Any gun fired at anyone is technically an assault weapon

as is a baseball bat swung at another person

So many dead and the right still plays the definition games. Pathetic. We need to bring back the 10 rd mag limit.

And then they have to fumble around and grab the next one. Then they might drop one. Seconds save lives.

There are millions of mags already in existence, how would you gather all these up?

Sure. The shooter wouldn't be able to go to the store and easily buy one. If you own some you cannot sell them. If it is proven you sold to a criminal you are prosecuted.

So they can be sold to people who are not criminals?

No.

No.

Dealers must have thousands and thousands of these.

What would be done with them?

Giveaways?

Modified?

No.

Giveaways?

Modified?

Manufacturers would have to buy them back. If they can be permanently modified they could then be sold back.

they are not a problem.

You don't own guns so it doesn't matter.

I haven't needed my right to counsel, my right to a trial by jury, or any 4th amendment protections so far either, but I refuse to give up those rights.

Why can't you get that concept through your empty empty skull?

No.

Giveaways?

Modified?

Manufacturers would have to buy them back. If they can be permanently modified they could then be sold back.

Okay.

But the ones we already own we can still use, as long as we only put in 10 rds. Right?

2nd amendment retard.

Why then can I not go to the local gun shop and buy a BAR and a few frag grenades? I could us the Browning for curls when I'm not hunting squirrels. The frag grenade would be great for those a-holes who tailgate, that would awaken them to the dangers they create.

Answer these questions, genius

Gladly! Because asshole liberals have pissed all over the U.S. Constitution. Thanks for asking!

Another faux patriot expresses pathological anger at millions of Americans who hold opinions and values which conflict with his own. To dumb to respond to a simple question, this faux patriot resorts to name calling.

No.

So you support armed terrorists mowing down a crowd of 50 defenseless people and injuring 50 more.

No.

Giveaways?

Modified?

Okay.

But the ones we already own we can still use, as long as we only put in 10 rds. Right?

Use however you want.

FYI - Cheaper Than Dirt has ammo on sale.

.223 - 21 cents a round

I just ordered 1000 rds.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

The Bill of Rights is not a needs based document but it does lay out very clearly the "need" for an AR-15.

"Being necessary for the security of a free state".

Have you ever read the Bill of Rights?

The Second Amendment to the Constitutions establishes a need for firearms and it also says that the right to have them shall not be infringed.

The Supreme Court has determined that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right protected by the Constitution so who give a shit if an idiot like you thinks I don't have a need for a firearm? You don't get a vote dufus.

I more than likely studied all that before you were born. I went to school in the 40's and early 50's.

Anybody who thinks folks who fought with single shot muskets were writing laws for automatic killing machines has their head so far up their ignorant ass that they'll never smell fresh air again.

You didn't learn much, did you?

[

The other question these Moon Bats have trouble answering is if the magazines were banned how many would be flowing across their unguarded Mexican border everyday to meet the demand?

The only people that wouldn't have the high capacity mags are the people that never had any intentions of committing a crime with them in the first place.

A ban would do nothing to stop the bad guys from getting all the high capactiy magazines they needed.

These Moon Bats are really idiots, aren't they?

Forum List

Back