What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

[Q

Really? The worst mass shooting in history and you say something stupid like that?

You stupid Libtards are always bitching about how deadly "assault weapons" are but yet Obama's Muslim boy was only able to achieve a less that 50% kill rate at close quarters in a confined space.

Proof that you don't understand what you are talking about most of the time.
He killed 49 and injured over 50 in minutes with armed security trying to stop him. The worst mass shooting in history moron.

the real question is

why are libtards so ignorant about firearms

The real question is why does the right want to arm mass killers so well?

The REAL question is: why does the left want only the killers to be armed?

Who is proposing a ban? They want the mass killing guns banned. Mags cap should be limited. Only mass killers need them.

No, they just want guns banned. Do you think my memory is only five minutes long, like yours? Do you really think I'm not aware that it's always, "Just THIS gun. THIS gun is evil. You can keep the others, but let us JUST ban this one." And then a year or two later, you lefties are back, saying, "Just THIS gun" about something else.

I'm hip to the incremental bullshit tactics you people use, so don't even try it. We're talking about murderers and terrorists, not toddlers in a daycare. You don't stop them from causing harm by childproofing the world.

521 posts in less than 12 hours. I'd say gun control/ownership is pretty important to people. Battle on.

the real question is

why are libtards so ignorant about firearms

The real question is why does the right want to arm mass killers so well?

The REAL question is: why does the left want only the killers to be armed?

Who is proposing a ban? They want the mass killing guns banned. Mags cap should be limited. Only mass killers need them.

No, they just want guns banned. Do you think my memory is only five minutes long, like yours? Do you really think I'm not aware that it's always, "Just THIS gun. THIS gun is evil. You can keep the others, but let us JUST ban this one." And then a year or two later, you lefties are back, saying, "Just THIS gun" about something else.

I'm hip to the incremental bullshit tactics you people use, so don't even try it. We're talking about murderers and terrorists, not toddlers in a daycare. You don't stop them from causing harm by childproofing the world.

No guns are currently banned moron. What are you babbling about?

The Springfield 30-06 has a powerful kick but not as much as the Remington 7mm mag.
The M1 Garand will take your thumbnail off in a heartbeat. An AR-15, or similar rifle/carbine is very easy to shoot, which reportedly is why they are so popular.

My wife will not doubt be mightily poed but I think I can get a very reliable carbine with a red dot scope and frangible ammunition for around $750. For an old fart with bad knees and arthritis in his hands and feet, that might fit the home defense role better than anything else. I could buy a new handgun and just put it under my bed, but she'd probably notice a carbine. LOL

I asked my friend to show me the gun he had for home protection. He did and it was a .410 shot gun loaded with birdshot. OMG I said, we are not going to be attacked by a bird.

It is very unlikely you will be attacked at all.
But why would anyone voluntarily leave it to chance that they won't be victim to a home invasion?
Most people do and are fine. If you have a gun it is extremely unlikely you will ever shoot it in defense. The type of ammo doesn't really matter.

You know why it's unlikely that we will have to shoot in defense? Because we COULD if we needed to. Take away the ammo, and you kinda defeat the purpose of the gun and its deterrent effect.

The M1 Garand will take your thumbnail off in a heartbeat. An AR-15, or similar rifle/carbine is very easy to shoot, which reportedly is why they are so popular.

My wife will not doubt be mightily poed but I think I can get a very reliable carbine with a red dot scope and frangible ammunition for around $750. For an old fart with bad knees and arthritis in his hands and feet, that might fit the home defense role better than anything else. I could buy a new handgun and just put it under my bed, but she'd probably notice a carbine. LOL

I asked my friend to show me the gun he had for home protection. He did and it was a .410 shot gun loaded with birdshot. OMG I said, we are not going to be attacked by a bird.

But why would anyone voluntarily leave it to chance that they won't be victim to a home invasion?
Most people do and are fine. If you have a gun it is extremely unlikely you will ever shoot it in defense. The type of ammo doesn't really matter.

You know why it's unlikely that we will have to shoot in defense? Because we COULD if we needed to. Take away the ammo, and you kinda defeat the purpose of the gun and its deterrent effect.
I said the type of ammo doesn't matter. And actually in like 99.99% of defenses an unloaded gun would be just as effective. Stop being so scared.

[QUOTE="Brain357, post: 14533961, member: 43262"

It is very unlikely you will be attacked at all.[/QUOTE]
But why would anyone voluntarily leave it to chance that they won't be victim to a home invasion?[/QUOTE]
Most people do and are fine. If you have a gun it is extremely unlikely you will ever shoot it in defense. The type of ammo doesn't really matter.[/QUOTE]

You know why it's unlikely that we will have to shoot in defense? Because we COULD if we needed to. Take away the ammo, and you kinda defeat the purpose of the gun and its deterrent effect.[/QUOTE]
I said the type of ammo doesn't matter. And actually in like 99.99% of defenses an unloaded gun would be just as effective. Stop being so scared.[/QUOTE]

why would I rationally leave my fate in the hands of criminals?

But why would anyone voluntarily leave it to chance that they won't be victim to a home invasion?[/QUOTE]
Most people do and are fine. If you have a gun it is extremely unlikely you will ever shoot it in defense. The type of ammo doesn't really matter.[/QUOTE]

You know why it's unlikely that we will have to shoot in defense? Because we COULD if we needed to. Take away the ammo, and you kinda defeat the purpose of the gun and its deterrent effect.[/QUOTE]
I said the type of ammo doesn't matter. And actually in like 99.99% of defenses an unloaded gun would be just as effective. Stop being so scared.[/QUOTE]

why would I rationally leave my fate in the hands of criminals?[/QUOTE]

You seem lost. How does you comment make sense? You are old, how many defenses you have? How many shots fired at criminals?

you haven't proven jack shit.

50 dead and 50 injured with an armed defender there. That pretty much shoots down all your BS actually.
1 armed defender who was not expecting a terrorist attack, a metal detector turned off...

Marteen fired at the guard 1st without warning....

It doesn't 'shoot down' anything simply because you say so.

Yes it shoots down all the gun nut claims. Sorry. Armed defender there. Call the gun what you want, it killed many very quickly.

What I want to call it is a mindless, inanimate tool, because that's what it is. The dangerous weapon is the lunatic who was HOLDING the gun.

And if he shows up where you are you'd much rather he had a knife than a high cap semi auto rifle.

I would rather he was armed with a stuffed unicorn with purple spangles, but wishes don't count for much in the real world. Since gun bans don't stop criminals from getting guns (because they don't pay attentions to laws much, being criminals), I would therefore prefer that I not be the one bringing a knife to a gunfight.

You're never going to make guns non-existent, which means you're never going to completely stop evil and crazy people from getting them. Give up THAT pie-eyed daydream right now.

50 dead and 50 injured with an armed defender there. That pretty much shoots down all your BS actually.
1 armed defender who was not expecting a terrorist attack, a metal detector turned off...

Marteen fired at the guard 1st without warning....

It doesn't 'shoot down' anything simply because you say so.

Yes it shoots down all the gun nut claims. Sorry. Armed defender there. Call the gun what you want, it killed many very quickly.

What I want to call it is a mindless, inanimate tool, because that's what it is. The dangerous weapon is the lunatic who was HOLDING the gun.

And if he shows up where you are you'd much rather he had a knife than a high cap semi auto rifle.

I would rather he was armed with a stuffed unicorn with purple spangles, but wishes don't count for much in the real world. Since gun bans don't stop criminals from getting guns (because they don't pay attentions to laws much, being criminals), I would therefore prefer that I not be the one bringing a knife to a gunfight.

You're never going to make guns non-existent, which means you're never going to completely stop evil and crazy people from getting them. Give up THAT pie-eyed daydream right now.

actually many criminals are in jail thanks to gun control.

What the hell does an American need a Corvette for? Or a 60" television?
We don't need them but we want them!
Same is true for the AR15 or any other weapon of the same type. So you liberals just STFU up and deal with it!

Corvettes are sissified cars.
Real men drive trucks with confederate flags. (I keep my flag discretely in the tool box until I get to the meeting)

In Georgia real men spray paint their pick-ups with green paint shadowed by leaves which gives camouflage.

There is no explaining taste but if that is what they like more power to them.

[QUOTE="Brain357, post: 14534128,

Feel free to be witless and willing victim, but count me out. I've had one acquaintance go though a home invasion and hostage experience, and in the 20 years I've lived in my house, I've seen 4 break ins, one where the homeowners were home. And my neighborhood association reports breakins on a weekly basis.

What the hell does an American need a Corvette for? Or a 60" television?
We don't need them but we want them!
Same is true for the AR15 or any other weapon of the same type. So you liberals just STFU up and deal with it!

Corvettes are sissified cars.
Real men drive trucks with confederate flags. (I keep my flag discretely in the tool box until I get to the meeting)

In Georgia real men spray paint their pick-ups with green paint shadowed by leaves which gives camouflage.

There is no explaining taste but if that is what they like more power to them.
If they had real balls they'd paint em pink, and fly the gay flag down mainstreet. (-:

You seem lost. How does you comment make sense? You are old, how many defenses you have? How many shots fired at criminals?[/QUOTE]
Well, first you suggested I shouldn't need to worry about defending my home since chances were I wouldn't be the victim of a crime, and then you suggested I should just use an unloaded weapon cause that might scare off criminals.

Feel free to be witless and willing victim, but count me out. I've had one acquaintance go though a home invasion and hostage experience, and in the 20 years I've lived in my house, I've seen 4 break ins, one where the homeowners were home. And my neighborhood association reports breakins on a weekly basis.[/QUOTE]
Yes most breakins are when you are not home. So you are old and have no defenses? Sounds real likely to happen.

You seem lost. How does you comment make sense? You are old, how many defenses you have? How many shots fired at criminals?[/QUOTE]
Well, first you suggested I shouldn't need to worry about defending my home since chances were I wouldn't be the victim of a crime, and then you suggested I should just use an unloaded weapon cause that might scare off criminals.

Feel free to be witless and willing victim, but count me out. I've had one acquaintance go though a home invasion and hostage experience, and in the 20 years I've lived in my house, I've seen 4 break ins, one where the homeowners were home. And my neighborhood association reports breakins on a weekly basis.[/QUOTE]
Yes most breakins are when you are not home. So you are old and have no defenses? Sounds real likely to happen.[/QUOTE]
yeah, most break ins occur when people are not home. I think I'll seek to be the master of my own fate if I'm at home. You may choose to rely upon the kindness of others.

I said the type of ammo doesn't matter. And actually in like 99.99% of defenses an unloaded gun would be just as effective. Stop being so scared.

Yes most breakins are when you are not home. So you are old and have no defenses? Sounds real likely to happen.[/QUOTE]
yeah, most break ins occur when people are not home. I think I'll seek to be the master of my own fate if I'm at home. You may choose to rely upon the kindness of others.[/QUOTE]

You would be just as safe with no gun. No need to be so scared and paranoid. I've never needed one either. In fact I know nobody who has.

We have banned high cap magazines. So yes it can be done.

And what happened wet brain? What is happening now in cities with restrictions? Did your stupid piece of paper slow down the Muslim San Bernardino shooters?

Damn, you gun grabbers are stupid.

There would be many less dead in Orlando if they had been kept in place.

There would be none dead in Boston, Paris, San Bernadino, Brussels, or Orlando had Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama continued President Bush's war on Terror whose successful goal was to keep the terrorist attack on their battlefield and not on our streets.

AGAINST the advice of his Military Advisors who wanted to keep 10-15 thousand troops in Iraq. President Obama left the field open and ISIS moved in with the help of Iran.

President Obama has demonstrated to the world what it already knew...except for himself. That a vacuum WILL be filled, that showing weakness and timidity will be met with further aggression and domination.

QED

We have banned high cap magazines. So yes it can be done.

And what happened wet brain? What is happening now in cities with restrictions? Did your stupid piece of paper slow down the Muslim San Bernardino shooters?

Damn, you gun grabbers are stupid.

There would be many less dead in Orlando if they had been kept in place.

There would be none dead in Boston, Paris, San Bernadino, Brussels, or Orlando had Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama continued President Bush's war on Terror whose successful goal was to keep the terrorist attack on their battlefield and not on our streets.

AGAINST the advice of his Military Advisors who wanted to keep 10-15 thousand troops in Iraq. President Obama left the field open and ISIS moved in with the help of Iran.

President Obama has demonstrated to the world what it already knew...except for himself. That a vacuum WILL be filled, that showing weakness and timidity will be met with further aggression and domination.

QED

Bush started it. (Trump impression)

I don't know how you can. How do you know someone is planning a terrorist attack? How do you find out with no probable cause and no ability to legally obtain warrants?

Nothing you will ever do will stop a person who is determined to commit any crime

FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic center

How? They had an informant on the inside most likely. THAT is the exception not the rule unless of course you want the FBI to have a dedicated surveillance team for every citizen
He had to buy guns illegally.

Yeah and how did they know he was going to buy those guns? An informant on the inside?

They catch people trying to buy guns illegally all the time.

Really? How much is all the time?

And are those pre-planned stings that came from some inside information or do cops just stumble into illegal gun deals all the time as you seem to think?

34 years....deaths by Rifles with detachable magazines... 149

one year, death by knives..... 1,567

they are not a problem.

50 dead in just one shooting.

Nothing better than some half wit twat shaking around 50 dead like some morbid talisman instead of making an actual argument.

Well it gives a clear message of how dangerous they are. Sorry you hate reality.

Dangerous in the hands of a mentally unstable jihaddi wanna be with sexuality issues. However everything you want to do makes it harder for ME to get one if I so choose, and considering I haven't done anything to warrant such restriction, your point is moot.

Government can figure out how to stop those idiots from getting said firearms without restricting my right to one.

You don't own guns so it doesn't matter.

No believes you do either

Forum List

Back