What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

I remember reading a statistic. More people have been strangled to death with bare hands than have been killed by assault weapons.

Yep....

More democrats murder people too.....with guns...so we need to ban democrats...

[

You didn't answer my questions but I saw where you want 10 rd mags.

Would we be allowed to have as many mags as we wanted?

There are millions of mags already in existence, how would you gather all these up?

The other question these Moon Bats have trouble answering is if the magazines were banned how many would be flowing across their unguarded Mexican border everyday to meet the demand?

The only people that wouldn't have the high capacity mags are the people that never had any intentions of committing a crime with them in the first place.

A ban would do nothing to stop the bad guys from getting all the high capactiy magazines they needed.

These Moon Bats are really idiots, aren't they?

France already bans all magazines, not just normal magazines....watch the bait and switch with gun grabbers...what you think of as a High capacity magazine is in no way what they think of as a high capacity magazine.

[QU

So you like well arming terrorists and letting them kill 50 and injure 50.

So you like taking Constitutional rights away from law abiding citizens?

What kind of an asshole are you?

Yes whatever will you do without high capacity magazines. Please quote where the constitution says you have a right to them.

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Says it right there...asshole.

I think the blacks will tell you the Muslims have a long way to catch up to the Klan as far as domestic terrorism and murders go.

Funny. I've never heard a right winger call the Klan "radical Christianity". So we should probably follow their example.

2qdxw00.jpg

As you well know, the Ku Klux Klan was started as a radical wing of the Democrat Party. If you recall, it was just a couple of years ago this Senator passed away and thus, left office.
SenatorByrd.jpg

So you like taking Constitutional rights away from law abiding citizens?

What kind of an asshole are you?

Yes whatever will you do without high capacity magazines. Please quote where the constitution says you have a right to them.

Right after you find where gay marriage and abortion are in the constitution.

Are you saying it is not in the constitution?

You do realizeTthe Constitution is a document that telling the government what it can and can't do. Right?

We have banned high cap magazines. So yes it can be done.

Yes....they banned them in California...and two other muslim terrorists shot 14 people with them. Santa Barbara...dittos....

moron.

Brain357

which would reduce crime more in your opinion.

Banning and confiscating all guns

or

Banning negroes and barring them from the country

Don't just come back with your stupid claims of racism either. Give a real answer. Which would reduce crime more in the US. Keep guns, but ban negroes, or ban guns and keep negroes?

Banning guns doesn't reduce crime. Banning certain types of guns can however limit the carnage.

Not going to ban a race of people.

Nope......actual research shows you are wrong...magazine capacity does nothing...actual research, not talking out of your ass.

And what happened wet brain? What is happening now in cities with restrictions? Did your stupid piece of paper slow down the Muslim San Bernardino shooters?

Damn, you gun grabbers are stupid.

There would be many less dead in Orlando if they had been kept in place.

You have no way of knowing that. You are full of crap and everyone knows it. You make shit up hoping for a response. You can't be this stupid in real life. You would never find your way home if you left the house.

Yes we know that. It is physics moron. Had he needed to reload many times fewer would be dead and injured. You don't seem very bright.

Wrong.....all of the mass shooters reload, and do so without a problem.....Sandy Hook, the theater shooter , the long island shooter, the list is long......and actual research shows that the rate of fire of mass shooters and their relaxed state at the time of the shooting makes it easy for them to change magazines.....

There is nothing in the gun debate that you get right...you are wrong on all of it......every single thing...

I'm quite rightfully more afraid of a Radical Islamist Terrorist armed with a pressure cooker than I am of a law-abiding person who wishes to exercise his rights under the 2nd Amendment.

The Springfield 30-06 has a powerful kick but not as much as the Remington 7mm mag.
The M1 Garand will take your thumbnail off in a heartbeat. An AR-15, or similar rifle/carbine is very easy to shoot, which reportedly is why they are so popular.

My wife will not doubt be mightily poed but I think I can get a very reliable carbine with a red dot scope and frangible ammunition for around $750. For an old fart with bad knees and arthritis in his hands and feet, that might fit the home defense role better than anything else. I could buy a new handgun and just put it under my bed, but she'd probably notice a carbine. LOL

I asked my friend to show me the gun he had for home protection. He did and it was a .410 shot gun loaded with birdshot. OMG I said, we are not going to be attacked by a bird.

It is very unlikely you will be attacked at all.
But why would anyone voluntarily leave it to chance that they won't be victim to a home invasion?

The gun grabber leaders don't....Bloomberg has armed bodyguards, obama has armed body guards, hilary has armed body guards.......all of the gun grabbers with money have armed bodyguards...it is just you they want to disarm....

And what happened wet brain? What is happening now in cities with restrictions? Did your stupid piece of paper slow down the Muslim San Bernardino shooters?

You have no way of knowing that. You are full of crap and everyone knows it. You make shit up hoping for a response. You can't be this stupid in real life. You would never find your way home if you left the house.

Yes we know that. It is physics moron. Had he needed to reload many times fewer would be dead and injured. You don't seem very bright.

Wrong.....all of the mass shooters reload, and do so without a problem.....Sandy Hook, the theater shooter , the long island shooter, the list is long......and actual research shows that the rate of fire of mass shooters and their relaxed state at the time of the shooting makes it easy for them to change magazines.....

There is nothing in the gun debate that you get right...you are wrong on all of it......every single thing...

Aren't you the moron who says assault rifles aren't dangerous? Yeah, worst mass shooting in history. Good call. Oh and if only an armed defender was there. Oh wait you were wrong again. Sorry it is you constantly wrong. FL has lax gun laws, tons of guns, and the worst mass shooting in history. You are always wrong.

you haven't proven jack shit.

50 dead and 50 injured with an armed defender there. That pretty much shoots down all your BS actually.
1 armed defender who was not expecting a terrorist attack, a metal detector turned off...

Marteen fired at the guard 1st without warning....

It doesn't 'shoot down' anything simply because you say so.

Yes it shoots down all the gun nut claims. Sorry. Armed defender there. Call the gun what you want, it killed many very quickly.

What I want to call it is a mindless, inanimate tool, because that's what it is. The dangerous weapon is the lunatic who was HOLDING the gun.

And if he shows up where you are you'd much rather he had a knife than a high cap semi auto rifle.

No...I would prefer to have my own pistol...he will have the rifle no matter what we do....just like the French terrorists did, and fully automatic rifles are completely banned in france..and even on the terrorist watch list they got them easily.

I remember reading a statistic. More people have been strangled to death with bare hands than have been killed by assault weapons.

Yep....

And a guy just quickly murdered 49 with one with armed security there trying to stop him.

Aren't you the moron who says assault rifles aren't dangerous? Yeah, worst mass shooting in history. Good call. Oh and if only an armed defender was there. Oh wait you were wrong again. Sorry it is you constantly wrong. FL has lax gun laws, tons of guns, and the worst mass shooting in history. You are always wrong.

They are not dangerous compared to knives in this country....

in 34 years from 1982 to 2016 rifles with detachable magazines killed 149 people...

in 2014, knives killed 1,567, and each year knives kill over 1,000 people........each year.....34,000 as a rough estimate..

knives.... 34,000 people over 34 years.... Rifles...149 people in 34 years.

Yep....

And a guy just quickly murdered 49 with one with armed security there trying to stop him.

And 350 people completely unarmed...which is why he chose that target...asshole.

your cop ran......and called police......the 350 people were defeseless...

[

Obama had a chance to stop him before he did his Muslim terrorist destruction but Obama was more interested in protecting his Muslim brother from profiling or something.

Even the gun store owner reported him but Obama's administration did nothing. Absolutely nothing. Ziltch!

The blame is on Obama for incompetence. Incompetence has been the legacy of the Obama administration, hasn't it? I bet you are one of these idiots that voted for him, aren't you?

Moron!

[Q

Really? The worst mass shooting in history and you say something stupid like that?

You stupid Libtards are always bitching about how deadly "assault weapons" are but yet Obama's Muslim boy was only able to achieve a less that 50% kill rate at close quarters in a confined space.

Proof that you don't understand what you are talking about most of the time.
He killed 49 and injured over 50 in minutes with armed security trying to stop him. The worst mass shooting in history moron.

No...in history would be in gun controlled Norway...or even gun controlled South Korea.....even the French terrorists, where rifles are completely illegal, banned and you can't own them....they murdered 149 people...they did everything you want asshole, and more people died....

Yep folks. Muslims running wild and massacring people, and the gun grabbers start blaming it on the KKK and guns. Not too many of the gg's (gun grabbers), think that perhaps it might be wise to focus on the people obama is bringing here who have a reputation for violence. Nope, that involves a little thinking things out.

Forum List

Back