What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

Orlando was filled with 300 people. Approximately 100 were shot. Had the shooter had 10rd mags he'd have reloaded at least 10 times. Even if we are unrealistic and assume each reload is a perfect 2 seconds that is 20 seconds. Yes many people can reach an exit in 20 seconds.

Not in two second intervals they cant.

He can't shoot 300 people at the same time moron. You think the shooting starts and everyone stands still? No they all bolt at the same time. You can't be this stupid.
And they stack up at the exits making it easier to shoot them

Or they run around corners to exits. 20 seconds would save a lot of lives. Meanwhile I've never heard of a defender needing a high cap magazine. Please link to some.

I thought people never use guns in self defense

Saving lives is rare. Now link to defenders needing a hi cap magazine.

The entire article is prefaced on might haves therefore it is conjecture

You want 10 round limits fine? I can carry 10 handguns all loaded with a 10 round mag and one in the chamber

That's 110 shots before a reload

Yes and you only have 2 hands, one that will accurately shoot. That means you are fumbling around for the next gun.
I am ambidextrous

He can't shoot 300 people at the same time moron. You think the shooting starts and everyone stands still? No they all bolt at the same time. You can't be this stupid.

Or they run around corners to exits. 20 seconds would save a lot of lives. Meanwhile I've never heard of a defender needing a high cap magazine. Please link to some.

No Because it doesn't matter. Most people who carry concealed carry handguns and hand guns and rifles are completely different weapons

How far you going to run in two seconds? And you dont know the shooter is empty until he drops the mag or you happen to notice a locked back bolt or slide which is highly unlikely.
By the time you realize the weapon is dry you'll have wasted one second of your two second head start....so how far can you run in one second?
And as we know the Gifford shooter was just unlucky.

But again,list all of these incidents where lives were saved by magazine changes.

Orlando was filled with 300 people. Approximately 100 were shot. Had the shooter had 10rd mags he'd have reloaded at least 10 times. Even if we are unrealistic and assume each reload is a perfect 2 seconds that is 20 seconds. Yes many people can reach an exit in 20 seconds.

I've already shown you this link in the past but okay....

If there had been two assailants she would have been toast.

Still waiting for the OP to give us his or her's interpretation of what 'Normal' means. I'll give it a little more time.

I would ban big cap magazines. That doesn't leave anyone defenseless.

Australia doesn't have a mass shooting problem...

That doesnt jive with your insistence that high capacity magazines are dangerous.

Brain knows that magazine capacity has nothing to do with mass shootings.....and Australia...if you look up their mass shootings...they didn't have a problem with mass shootings before their gun confiscation after Port Arthur........they don't like to tell you that either......

They want magazine bans because they can ban various types of guns based on the standard magazines that are designed for the tgun.........including pistiols....

Changing magazines slows the shooter and saves lives. Many shooters have been stopped at reload and certainly many have escaped during reload. It is physics moron.

Many? How many? Do you have the links?

Every mass shooting has people who escaped. Reloading helped many of them.

So you have nothing? Just your idea, which in this thread you have been

That doesnt jive with your insistence that high capacity magazines are dangerous.

Brain knows that magazine capacity has nothing to do with mass shootings.....and Australia...if you look up their mass shootings...they didn't have a problem with mass shootings before their gun confiscation after Port Arthur........they don't like to tell you that either......

They want magazine bans because they can ban various types of guns based on the standard magazines that are designed for the tgun.........including pistiols....

Changing magazines slows the shooter and saves lives. Many shooters have been stopped at reload and certainly many have escaped during reload. It is physics moron.

Who has been stopped at reload? Links? You claimed "Many shooters have been stopped at reload" Do you have proof or are you going to continue to babble BS?

Better get a great Attorney. The Gun Grabber assholes will probably try to prosecute her. I'm being serious. It wouldn't surprise me.

You want 10 round limits fine? I can carry 10 handguns all loaded with a 10 round mag and one in the chamber

Yes and you only have 2 hands, one that will accurately shoot. That means you are fumbling around for the next gun.
I am ambidextrous

I'm not, but I practice with my off hand.

They might get caught trying to buy guns illegally.

FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic center

You prefer Orlando over Milwaukee?

Seriously? Your plan is "Let's disarm all the law-abiding people and leave them defenseless, so that we can HOPE that MAYBE violent would-be mass murderers will get caught buying illegal guns"? THIS is what passes for a logical policy on the left?

Let me put it this way: Australia instituted a massive gun ban back in the late 90s. Then they organized ANOTHER gun buyback in 2008, after a mentally ill man opened fire (with a gun that had been banned) in a public place, and they got 50,000 guns that had been made illegal in their initial gun ban. On the whole, I'm going to say that the gun ban didn't work very well, AND the plan of "that way, we can catch them when they buy illegal guns" ALSO was a spectacularly epic fail.

But perhaps that's just me.

You know that is a lie brain.....in the actual research into all mass shootings one, just one, might have been during a magazine change.....and I showed you from witness testimony why that one wasn't......

No...it isn't physics.......you are lying......

magazine capacity has nothing to with deaths in a mass shooting.....

They might get caught trying to buy guns illegally.

FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic center

You prefer Orlando over Milwaukee?

Seriously? Your plan is "Let's disarm all the law-abiding people and leave them defenseless, so that we can HOPE that MAYBE violent would-be mass murderers will get caught buying illegal guns"? THIS is what passes for a logical policy on the left?

Let me put it this way: Australia instituted a massive gun ban back in the late 90s. Then they organized ANOTHER gun buyback in 2008, after a mentally ill man opened fire (with a gun that had been banned) in a public place, and they got 50,000 guns that had been made illegal in their initial gun ban. On the whole, I'm going to say that the gun ban didn't work very well, AND the plan of "that way, we can catch them when they buy illegal guns" ALSO was a spectacularly epic fail.

Then I'm sure you wont have a problem linking all those occasions.

Look at the giffords shooting. Any mass shooting where everyone isn't killed has people who escaped. Slowing the shooter obviously allows more to escape.

Brain.....you have seen the research, and have seen the testimony from the very people involved at the giffords shooting and you have seen it over and over again....and you pretend it doesn't exist......you are a liar

No Because it doesn't matter. Most people who carry concealed carry handguns and hand guns and rifles are completely different weapons

So you have no evidence of one ever being needed for defense?

You know that is a lie brain.....in the actual research into all mass shootings one, just one, might have been during a magazine change.....and I showed you from witness testimony why that one wasn't......

No...it isn't physics.......you are lying......

magazine capacity has nothing to with deaths in a mass shooting.....
Yes it is physics moron. Reloading slows the shooter, physics. Slowing shooter allows more to escape. It is very simple.

So you have nothing? Just your idea, which in this thread you have been

Who has been stopped at reload? Links? You claimed "Many shooters have been stopped at reload" Do you have proof or are you going to continue to babble BS?

Giffords shooting and others.

I am ambidextrous

And you'd still be fumbling for guns. Let's see your 10 gun ambidextrous holster set up.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?
Here in leftist California it's what we refer to as a target rich environment.

She didn't need a hi cap mag.

She didn't need a hi cap mag.

She shot him six times and he drove away dimwit.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

Wild pigs, a neighbor caught 15 of them on a game camera tearing the shit of his place. I may buy an AR w/night scope just for them.

Forum List

Back