What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

No honest man needs more than 10 rounds in any gun.
-- William Ruger, founder of Sturm Ruger & Co, 1992 interview with Tom Brokaw​

Who knows? I think the reason derives from each of the following take in total:
  1. In the U.S. it is comparatively easy to buy guns.
  2. Because of the top small arms producing companies, four of the five that produce the most small firearms are U.S. owned and headquartered companies.

Note:
    A website called Insider Monkey purports to list the six largest gun makers on the planet; however, it doesn't list Ruger. I have no idea why.
  3. Because the gun industry support organizations have in the past seven times more money than do gun control support organizations. In the 2016 election cycle, the two factions have spent $700K+ and $300, respectively.
Other writers have also speculated on the answer to your question:
Based on what I've read on USMB and in the press, it seems there may be almost as many reasons as there are gun owners, many of whom seem more concerned about whether they can own a gun than they are about whether their gun or others' guns are used to kill innocent people.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?
Here in leftist California it's what we refer to as a target rich environment.
So under you law, the law abiding citizen will have their weapons limited to 10 rounds or less, but those who get their illegal weapons from Eric Holder(or Loretta Lynn) will get 30 rounds or more? Don't you find that ironic Brainiac, that your very government supplied others with REAL ASSAULT weapons used on Mexicans and border agents? Trump needs to run his campaign on how liberals really hate Mexicans by having them executed by Drug Lords will liberal illegal weapons. Shame people forget who the enemies of the US citizens really are.

Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts - CNN.com
Here's some background information about Operation Fast and Furious. From 2009 - 2011, under Operation Fast and Furious, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Phoenix Field Division, along with other partners, allowed illegal gun sales, believed to be destined for Mexican drug cartels, in order to track the sellers and purchasers.

He can't shoot 300 people at the same time moron. You think the shooting starts and everyone stands still? No they all bolt at the same time. You can't be this stupid.
And they stack up at the exits making it easier to shoot them

Or they run around corners to exits. 20 seconds would save a lot of lives. Meanwhile I've never heard of a defender needing a high cap magazine. Please link to some.

I've already shown you this link in the past but okay....

If there had been two assailants she would have been toast.

She didn't need a hi cap mag.

She shot him six times and he drove away dimwit.

Yes a successful defense. Was she defending or trying to kill him?

Wild pigs, a neighbor caught 15 of them on a game camera tearing the shit of his place. I may buy an AR w/night scope just for them.

People die so you can shoot pigs. What a hero.

By the way, why does Warren Buffet need over 1 billion dollars? Hmmm? Why does Bill Clinton need to have a blow job from Monica Lewinsky, while he was married to his WIFE? Why should Al Gore who lied about Global Warming would burn up the Earth by 2010, get 1/2 billion dollars? Why cant New Yorkers buy a soda in a 32 ounce cup? You liberals are always trying to take other peoples stuff away, why are you the PARTY OF NO!!!!

-- William Ruger, founder of Sturm Ruger & Co, 1992 interview with Tom Brokaw​

Who knows? I think the reason derives from each of the following take in total:
  1. In the U.S. it is comparatively easy to buy guns.
  2. Because of the top small arms producing companies, four of the five that produce the most small firearms are U.S. owned and headquartered companies.

Note:
    A website called Insider Monkey purports to list the six largest gun makers on the planet; however, it doesn't list Ruger. I have no idea why.
  3. Because the gun industry support organizations have in the past seven times more money than do gun control support organizations. In the 2016 election cycle, the two factions have spent $700K+ and $300, respectively.
Other writers have also speculated on the answer to your question:
Based on what I've read on USMB and in the press, it seems there may be almost as many reasons as there are gun owners, many of whom seem more concerned about whether they can own a gun than they are about whether their gun or others' guns are used to kill innocent people.

-- William Ruger, founder of Sturm Ruger & Co, 1992 interview with Tom Brokaw

Doesn't seem to practice what he preaches

Ruger SR9 — Pistol Specs, Info, Photos, CCW and Concealed Carry Factors™, Firepower, Concealalability, Reviews, and User Comments — WhichGun.com

Ruger SR9 — Pistol Specs, Info, Photos, CCW and Concealed Carry Factors™, Firepower, Concealalability, Reviews, and User Comments — WhichGun.com

Ruger P89 — Pistol Specs, Info, Photos, CCW and Concealed Carry Factors™, Firepower, Concealalability, Reviews, and User Comments — WhichGun.com

If you want, I can link to other Rugers that have magazines over 10 rounds

Wild pigs, a neighbor caught 15 of them on a game camera tearing the shit of his place. I may buy an AR w/night scope just for them.

I haven't shot any people, yet, so what's your fucking problem. Here's an idea, you deal with the people that do and I'll take care of my place. I seriously doubt you have a clue how much damage pigs can do. The closest you've likely come to a pig is in the supermarket.

Officials: Group arrested with weapons in Holland Tunnel
NEW JERSEY -- Authorities arrested several people Tuesday morning in the Holland Tunnel, which connects New York and New Jersey, after weapons and ammunition were discovered in their car, reports CBS New York.
Aren't New Jersey and New York a weapons free zone? How can bad guys get weapons legally in those states? I bet those magazines are over 10 rounds each, and don't bad guys follow the law?

I have my weapons just for this reason, shame you limpdicks are too cowardly to purchase your own. You too will be a victim like those in Orlando, and you fucking deserve to be victimized by bad people who want to hurt you. Idiots.

I haven't shot any people, yet, so what's your fucking problem. Here's an idea, you deal with the people that do and I'll take care of my place. I seriously doubt you have a clue how much damage pigs can do. The closest you've likely come to a pig is in the supermarket.

You are well arming terrorists.

Officials: Group arrested with weapons in Holland Tunnel
NEW JERSEY -- Authorities arrested several people Tuesday morning in the Holland Tunnel, which connects New York and New Jersey, after weapons and ammunition were discovered in their car, reports CBS New York.
Aren't New Jersey and New York a weapons free zone? How can bad guys get weapons legally in those states? I bet those magazines are over 10 rounds each, and don't bad guys follow the law?

I have my weapons just for this reason, shame you limpdicks are too cowardly to purchase your own. You too will be a victim like those in Orlando, and you fucking deserve to be victimized by bad people who want to hurt you. Idiots.

How many defenses you have so far?

People die so you can drive on the highway. what a hypocrite.

Nope.

Nope.

You fought so the Orlando terrorist was well armed. The newtown child killer too.

Travel is necessary. Brings people food and life saving drugs. Shooting pigs does not compare.

Nope.

You fought so the Orlando terrorist was well armed. The newtown child killer too.

You forgot that me being able to get a firearm like that has nothing to do with them. In the case of the newtown shooting the mental health system failed.

AND? I'm not the one importing them. Tell me how well gun bans have worked out for France. BTW terrorist couldn't get such high body counts if Americans hadn't become such pussies, how well did running and hiding work in Orlando?

Travel is necessary. Brings people food and life saving drugs. Shooting pigs does not compare.

Not your choice to make as long as the 2nd amendment is around.

ISIS has killed some Californians and some homos. What's to worry? We should let them buy all the AR-15s they can carry.

They obviously have a conservative agenda. They love guns, and they hate Californians and homos. Even better, they have killed more Muslims than all our Presidents combined.

Come on!

Nope.

You forgot that me being able to get a firearm like that has nothing to do with them. In the case of the newtown shooting the mental health system failed.

You being able to get one also makes it easy for terrorists to get one. And we saw what they do with them. Way to be selfish.

You got something against pork chops?

Forum List

Back