What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

I haven't shot any people, yet, so what's your fucking problem. Here's an idea, you deal with the people that do and I'll take care of my place. I seriously doubt you have a clue how much damage pigs can do. The closest you've likely come to a pig is in the supermarket.

You are well arming terrorists.

Nope.

You fought so the Orlando terrorist was well armed. The newtown child killer too.

You forgot that me being able to get a firearm like that has nothing to do with them. In the case of the newtown shooting the mental health system failed.

You being able to get one also makes it easy for terrorists to get one. And we saw what they do with them. Way to be selfish.

I also want to keep 4th amendment protections, and trial by jury rights, and counsel rights. Giving those up would make government's job much easier. Am I being "selfish" for wanting those to remain in place as well?

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

Wild pigs, a neighbor caught 15 of them on a game camera tearing the shit of his place. I may buy an AR w/night scope just for them.

People die so you can shoot pigs. What a hero.

People die so you can drive on the highway. what a hypocrite.

Travel is necessary. Brings people food and life saving drugs. Shooting pigs does not compare.

Not your choice to make as long as the 2nd amendment is around.

The Supreme Court is letting assault rifle bans stand. Machine guns are highly regulated. We can highly regulate any weapons while having the 2nd.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

Wild pigs, a neighbor caught 15 of them on a game camera tearing the shit of his place. I may buy an AR w/night scope just for them.

Travel is necessary. Brings people food and life saving drugs. Shooting pigs does not compare.

You got something against pork chops?
Love pork chops and bacon. If you were a real man you would spear them like in medieval times.

You are well arming terrorists.

Nope.

You fought so the Orlando terrorist was well armed. The newtown child killer too.

You forgot that me being able to get a firearm like that has nothing to do with them. In the case of the newtown shooting the mental health system failed.

You being able to get one also makes it easy for terrorists to get one. And we saw what they do with them. Way to be selfish.

I also want to keep 4th amendment protections, and trial by jury rights, and counsel rights. Giving those up would make government's job much easier. Am I being "selfish" for wanting those to remain in place as well?
Do those arm terrorists?

The Supreme Court is letting assault rifle bans stand. Machine guns are highly regulated. We can highly regulate any weapons while having the 2nd.

The only reason they let it stand is it's not really a gun ban, but a scary gun part and "large" magazine ban that does nothing to all the ones still in circulation.

Do those arm terrorists?

They make it harder for government to find them and convict them, that's for sure.

Without them you could get your Nacht and Nebel policies enacted, I'm sure you would love that for political opponents.

And they stack up at the exits making it easier to shoot them

Or they run around corners to exits. 20 seconds would save a lot of lives. Meanwhile I've never heard of a defender needing a high cap magazine. Please link to some.

I've already shown you this link in the past but okay....

If there had been two assailants she would have been toast.

She didn't need a hi cap mag.

She shot him six times and he drove away dimwit.

Yes a successful defense. Was she defending or trying to kill him?

Kill him obviously.
Anyone who knows shit about firearms will tell you never shoot to wound.

Or they run around corners to exits. 20 seconds would save a lot of lives. Meanwhile I've never heard of a defender needing a high cap magazine. Please link to some.

Kill him obviously.

Ah so you think defense is killing people. The dumb is strong in you.

Kill him obviously.

If defense is killing only about 200 criminals are killed in defense each year. Compare that to over 9000 gun homicides. Maybe we should ban guns.

The $1.5 billion in food the hogs destroy every year?

Kill him obviously.

You didn't kill anyone in your stupidly made up gun defense.

And they stack up at the exits making it easier to shoot them

If he was able to drive away he would have been able to keep attacking her and she would have been out of ammo.

And here is the answer to how many rounds you need for self defense.

You need as many rounds as it takes to stop your attacker or attackers

Love pork chops and bacon. If you were a real man you would spear them like in medieval times.

You wouldn't know a real man if he slapped your pussified face. And to use an equivalent analogy, people in medieval times walked to get their medicine and groceries, so park the car and save lives.

Kill him obviously.

Ah so you think defense is killing people. The dumb is strong in you.

Meh....coming from someone who knows jack shit about firearms i'm not insulted by your ignorance.

Kill him obviously.

Only because I have an aversion to back shooting.

You wouldn't know a real man if he slapped your pussified face. And to use an equivalent analogy, people in medieval times walked to get their medicine and groceries, so park the car and save lives.
Says the guy who needs gun courage. They had horses dumbass.

But you and the court are too stupid to realize that my Mini 14 is exactly the same as a so called assault rifle and is not banned

Kill him obviously.

Only because I have an aversion to back shooting.

Yes it being made up had nothing to do with it.

If he was able to drive away he would have been able to keep attacking her and she would have been out of ammo.

And here is the answer to how many rounds you need for self defense.

You need as many rounds as it takes to stop your attacker or attackers

He sure was stopped from attacking moron.

But you and the court are too stupid to realize that my Mini 14 is exactly the same as a so called assault rifle and is not banned

I would ban high capacity magazines.

Forum List

Back