What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

Not your choice to make as long as the 2nd amendment is around.

The Supreme Court is letting assault rifle bans stand. Machine guns are highly regulated. We can highly regulate any weapons while having the 2nd.
But you and the court are too stupid to realize that my Mini 14 is exactly the same as a so called assault rifle and is not banned

I would ban high capacity magazines.

For the cops as well?

No. They have to capture criminals. Completely different than defense.

Good enough for us, good enough for them.

How about this, they get to keep larger magazines for their service pieces, but those get locked up after their shift and their off duty pieces have to meet the same requirements as the rest of us.

For the cops as well?

Cops are only allowed to shoot in self defense or the defense of another
And they have to go to crime. They have to go in and stop gangs and mass shooters. Defenders don't go to trouble.

No trouble comes to them
Same result

You find a lot more trouble when looking. And much worse trouble.

The Supreme Court is letting assault rifle bans stand. Machine guns are highly regulated. We can highly regulate any weapons while having the 2nd.
But you and the court are too stupid to realize that my Mini 14 is exactly the same as a so called assault rifle and is not banned

For the cops as well?

How about this, they get to keep larger magazines for their service pieces, but those get locked up after their shift and their off duty pieces have to meet the same requirements as the rest of us.

Sounds fair.

She shot him six times and he drove away dimwit.
Yes a successful defense. Was she defending or trying to kill him?

Kill him obviously.
Anyone who knows shit about firearms will tell you never shoot to wound.

You didn't kill anyone in your stupidly made up gun defense.

Only because I have an aversion to back shooting.

Yes it being made up had nothing to do with it.

Whatever you say Jr.

For the cops as well?

And they have to go to crime. They have to go in and stop gangs and mass shooters. Defenders don't go to trouble.

No trouble comes to them
Same result

Some pretty bad trouble finds a lot of people but you don't care if they are defenseless

Kill him obviously.
Ah so you think defense is killing people. The dumb is strong in you.

Meh....coming from someone who knows jack shit about firearms i'm not insulted by your ignorance.

Might have more guns than you dipshit.

I highly doubt it but whatever....

For the cops as well?

Sounds fair.

LOL, congrats, you have now lost the support of any law enforcement agency out there. Most of them are for full civilian gun rights, and the ones that are not always want exceptions for themselves.

No trouble comes to them
Same result

Some pretty bad trouble finds a lot of people but you don't care if they are defenseless
Well then you must have examples of people needing hi cap mags. Let's hear them.

For the cops as well?

Sounds fair.

LOL, congrats, you have now lost the support of any law enforcement agency out there. Most of them are for full civilian gun rights, and the ones that are not always want exceptions for themselves.
And cops get shot more in states with high ownership. They should rethink their position.

No trouble comes to them
Same result

Well then you must have examples of people needing hi cap mags. Let's hear them.
Like I said you need as much ammo as it takes to stop your attackers

You think that means 1 round I think it means as many as you can have

For the cops as well?

Sounds fair.

And cops get shot more in states with high ownership. They should rethink their position.
Link

And the cops I know are the most pro 2nd people around

No trouble comes to them
Same result

Examples.

You want to ban firearms based on cosmetic features, you want to restrict the size of magazines..

What are the last 4 words of the 2nd?

Many arms are strongly regulated. The 2nd doesn't even mention firearms.
What do you think the word "arms" means as used in the 2nd?
Arm is a weapon. Could mean a spear. It does not mention firearms. Fact.

A firearm is a weapon and therefore is not excluded by the term

Sounds fair.

Link

And the cops I know are the most pro 2nd people around

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/more-guns-more-dead-cops-study-finds-n409356

Kill him obviously.

If defense is killing only about 200 criminals are killed in defense each year. Compare that to over 9000 gun homicides. Maybe we should ban guns.

You seem to be conveniently forgetting the 1.5 million defensive gun uses a year, why do you want a million and a half more victims?

Those are fictional. Funny you would believe that.

Funny, they come from your dear leaders CDC. And they did their best to minimize the numbers, they actually said it could be as high as 3 million. That was in 2013. So take your ignorance and run along and let the adults talk.

You want to ban firearms based on cosmetic features, you want to restrict the size of magazines..

What are the last 4 words of the 2nd?

Many arms are strongly regulated. The 2nd doesn't even mention firearms.
What do you think the word "arms" means as used in the 2nd?
Arm is a weapon. Could mean a spear. It does not mention firearms. Fact.

A firearm is a weapon and therefore is not excluded by the term

But not specifically mentioned. If guns were outlawed and spears were legal the 2nd would still be intact.

No trouble comes to them
Same result

Examples.
Don't need any because I am not trying to tell other people how much ammo they need you are

Forum List

Back