What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

Now any fucking crazy person can buy a weapon very well suited to kill lots of people. Which was its intent in the first place. Though it was supposed to kill our enemies. Not our fellow citizens.
The enemy within killed our fellow citizens.

2nd amendment retard.

Why then can I not go to the local gun shop and buy a BAR and a few frag grenades? I could us the Browning for curls when I'm not hunting squirrels. The frag grenade would be great for those a-holes who tailgate, that would awaken them to the dangers they create.

Answer these questions, genius

Gladly! Because asshole liberals have pissed all over the U.S. Constitution. Thanks for asking!

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit!

You're right. It doesn't happen and to claim it does is rank bullshit.

Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

We're not. To claim we are is also rank bullshit.

It sure as hell would have mattered in Orlando moron.
Only if you foolishly assume the guy hell bent on murder wouldn't have bought weapons illegally

Then he may have been caught before anyone was killed like this guy.

FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic center

Maybe might have possible someday

meaningless rationalization as far more crimes go undetected than are actually thwarted

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a killing machine?
Bullets or bombs. Either way, people still get killed.

Quit thinking in a vacuum and wise up.

By this logic Miscarriages occur naturally and abortions have the same effect on the fetus.

No rifle any civilian can buy is a military grade weapon

Who in the fuck designated YOU the authority on guns? LMAO.

You probably don't know that the designer of the AR, designed it for the military. And had no intention of it be coming a civilian weapon. According to the designers family.

When the patents expired, the game was on as several gun manufacturers used those patents to build the variety of AR 15s that are out there today.

Now any fucking crazy person can buy a weapon very well suited to kill lots of people. Which was its intent in the first place. Though it was supposed to kill our enemies. Not our fellow citizens.
In fact the AR WAS used to kill the radical muslim's" enemies. AKA innocent people having a good time at a club.
If guns had never been invented he would have used a Molotov Cocktail.

No rifle any civilian can buy is a military grade weapon

Who in the fuck designated YOU the authority on guns? LMAO.

You probably don't know that the designer of the AR, designed it for the military. And had no intention of it be coming a civilian weapon. According to the designers family.

When the patents expired, the game was on as several gun manufacturers used those patents to build the variety of AR 15s that are out there today.

In fact the AR WAS used to kill the radical muslim's" enemies. AKA innocent people having a good time at a club.
If guns had never been invented he would have used a Molotov Cocktail.
The gun was not an AR, at all.

Only if you foolishly assume the guy hell bent on murder wouldn't have bought weapons illegally

meaningless rationalization as far more crimes go undetected than are actually thwarted

I prefer a chance to stop him than none. Sure beats letting him legally buy the damn thing and kill 50 people.

The gun experts have been telling us these rifles aren't military and not that dangerous. Now one shooter killed 50 and injured 50 in minutes. Seems the experts don't know shit or blatantly lie. Oh and an armed defender was there, more pro gun BS.
Could have done the same with a few hand guns. A little practice and you can change out clips faster than it takes t describe the process.

2nd amendment retard.

Why then can I not go to the local gun shop and buy a BAR and a few frag grenades? I could us the Browning for curls when I'm not hunting squirrels. The frag grenade would be great for those a-holes who tailgate, that would awaken them to the dangers they create.

Answer these questions, genius

Argumentum ad absurdum. The real question is why shouldn't a lawful american citizen be able to own a semi automatic rifle, which is the proper name for an "Assault weapon".

The one thing every thread on guns comes down to is this ^^^ stupidity. Gun lovers cannot comprehend this simple phrase, "shall not be infringed" has no wiggle room. If "arms" are a protected Right of the people, than the people must be allowed to own, possess and have in their custody and control any arm produced for the military.

The other foolish argument by the gun lovers is the need to have "arms" to protect themselves from the government. First of all, WE THE PEOPLE can change the government every two years. Hopefully it will change next January and HRC will be POTUS and the Democratic Party will have the majority in The H. or Rep. and The Senate. Maybe then pragmatic governance will replace ideology and things will get done.

If not, then the party which replaces the once and no more GOP will have its chance to govern.

Again with the argumentum ad absurdum. With the exception of some of the purists on this site, most RKBA supporters agree to certain very limited restrictions. What you clowns want is to make it as difficult as possible for ANYONE to purchase and own a firearm, because you think "guns are icky". Again, why should I trust any gun control zelot at their word that they "dont want to take your guns" when I cannot get a simple fucking revolver permit for home use without spending $1000 and waiting 3-6 months. NOT ONE OF YOU have answered that question.

Bullshit. Admit when you're wrong and someday you may repair your loss of credibility.

The answer to your stupid question is this: The law which requires you to spend so much and wait so long was passed by a democratically elected board and signed by an executive, also elected by the people. If you don't like it - and apparently you don't - get together with others and seek to change it, or, run for office. Of course you could easily buy a gun illegally, which I suspect you have already figured out (and maybe done).

The other stupid comment is the second sentence which include not one but two logical fallacies: I'm not a clown (ad hominem) and only a few zealots want to confiscate all guns; if one gun control law takes effect soon more and more will lead to an outlawing of guns to the civilian populatin (slippery slope).

The fact is, there are gun control laws, and yet no one in power has yet to bring a bill to Congress to repeal the 2nd, and no one will. Because most Americans are fine with common sense restrictions, the cost to secure warrants and search for 300 + million guns in America is prohibitive, and Prohibition didn't work for alcohol, prostitution or marijuana and will not work for guns.

So I guess a law passed in Alabama requiring a $1000 fee and a 3-6 month waiting period for abortion would be OK with you. After all, it would be passed by a democratic body, and signed by some executive. Hell, lets make it more realistic, a $250 fee, and a 1 month waiting period for an abortion. Would you support that?

Why would I want to break the law? I am a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN. I shouldn't have to break the law to exercise a right. And I do support financially organizations trying to overturn said laws. In any event, a right isn't subject to the will of the majority, especially one explicitly protected via the Constitution.

And why should they try to repeal the 2nd, when they can use the courts to end run around it? Just get enough progressive judges in place, and your side will run with it.

Your posts lead me to believe you are a buffoon, so I am sticking to it.

Again, the slippery slope ends in cities like NY, and Chicago, and D.C, where despite rulings to the contrary, the local governments CONTINUE to make it as hard as possible for law abiding citizens to even get revolvers, never mind semi-automatic rifles.

As long as your side denies basic 2nd amendment rights FOR EVERYONE who is a law abiding citizen, I won't trust them, other RKBA supporters won't trust them, and you can kindly go fuck yourself with a tire iron.

I prefer a chance to stop him than none. Sure beats letting him legally buy the damn thing and kill 50 people.

Then we might as well allow random home searches after all that's a chance to stop crimes right?

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a killing machine?
Bullets or bombs. Either way, people still get killed.

Quit thinking in a vacuum and wise up.

By this logic Miscarriages occur naturally and abortions have the same effect on the fetus.
There's no logic in that statement at all. A miscarriage is not an intentional act whereas an abortion is......unless you think an abortion is just nature taking it's course.

the real question is

why are libtards so ignorant about firearms

Because they were raised to be afraid of them. As a result, they've grown into adults never seeing one, never touching one, never learning the first thing about them. For all their claims to be enlightened and educated, liberals don't hesitate to engage in ignorance fueled fear when it suits them.

The gun experts have been telling us these rifles aren't military and not that dangerous. Now one shooter killed 50 and injured 50 in minutes. Seems the experts don't know shit or blatantly lie. Oh and an armed defender was there, more pro gun BS.
Could have done the same with a few hand guns. A little practice and you can change out clips faster than it takes t describe the process.

Yet the gun nuts fight a mag limit. If you can reload so fast I assume you have no problem with a limit then? Sorry but people fail reloads all the time too.

Then we might as well allow random home searches after all that's a chance to stop crimes right?

That seems like a big jump. You are against stopping terrorists before they kill people?

Forum List

Back