What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

You are the one telling lies. The National Security Agency, As did each Chief of Staff in the military. The Congressional Intellegence Committee and on and on. The liars would have to include. Gore, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kerry and other Democrats.

I cannot believe the stupidity of people thinking only the President sees the intelligence reports. The reports are comprised of every branch of the military, every branch of security.

Crazy what people try to float as fact.

The Bush lies are documented. Where's the link to all that horse shit?
You are the one telling lies. The National Security Agency, As did each Chief of Staff in the military. The Congressional Intellegence Committee and on and on. The liars would have to include. Gore, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kerry and other Democrats.

I cannot believe the stupidity of people thinking only the President sees the intelligence reports. The reports are comprised of every branch of the military, every branch of security.

The lies are well documented by partisan left wing nutters. Which means they are all lies. A link to what horse shit, you mean high school social study books? Where do you think the intelligence reports come from? Lol! Partisan nutters are amusing.

No...ignorant Right Wingers are the dumbest assholes on the planet. They still believe "Trickle Down" works. You know who "Trickle Down" works for?? The rich bastards who got the tax cuts.

The lies are well documented by partisan left wing nutters. Which means they are all lies. A link to what horse shit, you mean high school social study books? Where do you think the intelligence reports come from? Lol! Partisan nutters are amusing.

No...ignorant Right Wingers are the dumbest assholes on the planet. They still believe "Trickle Down" works. You know who "Trickle Down" works for?? The rich bastards who got the tax cuts.

So you have nothing except name calling, got it. What I find amusing is I am more to the center and see through a lot of partisan BS. You are a blind lefty. Lol!

I noticed where the national debt came from...tax cuts for the rich:

..............................................Total U S Debt................................................

Figures Easily Verified....Taken From the Bureau of the Debt

US: $18,775,084,981,440 - Debt as of December 2015?

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82

09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32

09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89

09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15

09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48

09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23

09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50

09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62

09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34

09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73

09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39

09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (Bill Clinton Raised Taxes On The Rich early 1993)

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66

09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03

09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25

09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32

09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16

09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42

09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00

09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00

09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Numb nuts, we weren't talking about the debt, nice diversion you use when you extreme nut jobs get exposed for the lies you tell.

Why does a normal American need an assault weapon? Well, how about to defend himself against criminals or terrorists who have assault weapons? Here's a better question: Why do liberals care if a law-abiding citizen wants to own an assault rifle?

Here's another question: Why won't liberals ever, ever learn from recent history, such as the failure of France's draconian gun laws to keep assault weapons out of the hands of terrorists?

Here's a better question: Why do liberals care if a law-abiding citizen wants to own an assault rifle?

Here's another question: Why won't liberals ever, ever learn from recent history, such as the failure of France's draconian gun laws to keep assault weapons out of the hands of terrorists

Well....since you're one of those real slow-witted right wingers, I guess you deserve some answers.....

All that we are stating is that YOUR right to purchase and assault weapon makes it just as easy and quick for a terrorist to ALSO purchase that assault weapon........In short, whether you know it or not (probably, not) you are abetting the criminal activity of purchasing assault weapons....just so you can target practice on Bambi and have instant chopped deer meat.

For your second moronic question.....Look at a map.........the weapons used in the French massacre could have rather easily been transported in the trunk of a car all the way from Iraq or Turkey......draconian gun laws can't work when your borders are open......I REALLY thought that as Trumpeteers you guys should know that.

More pages of nat not having a rational argument and calling people names because that is all he has.

Here's a better question: Why do liberals care if a law-abiding citizen wants to own an assault rifle?

Here's another question: Why won't liberals ever, ever learn from recent history, such as the failure of France's draconian gun laws to keep assault weapons out of the hands of terrorists

Well....since you're one of those real slow-witted right wingers, I guess you deserve some answers.....

All that we are stating is that YOUR right to purchase and assault weapon makes it just as easy and quick for a terrorist to ALSO purchase that assault weapon........In short, whether you know it or not (probably, not) you are abetting the criminal activity of purchasing assault weapons....just so you can target practice on Bambi and have instant chopped deer meat.

For your second moronic question.....Look at a map.........the weapons used in the French massacre could have rather easily been transported in the trunk of a car all the way from Iraq or Turkey......draconian gun laws can't work when your borders are open......I REALLY thought that as Trumpeteers you guys should know that.

Then stop letting terrorists into the country you fucking liberal dimwit....

Do you realize that Bush's 4500 dead in his unnecessary war with Saddam Hussein rings a damn site more clear to me.

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow."
- President Clinton in 1998

[…], when I say to Saddam Hussein, "You cannot defy the will of the world", and when I say to him, "You have used weapons of mass destruction before; we are determined to deny you the capacity to use them again.”
- President Clinton , Jan. 27, 1998 – State of the Union

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 .

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

“Earlier today, I ordered America’s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraqis nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.”

“Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.”

“Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.”

- President Bill Clinton, Dec. 16, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed."
- Madeline Albright, 1998 Clinton Secretary of State

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 "

Update: September 8, 2005
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser was sentenced to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them..

[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 .

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 .

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999 .

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 .

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002 .

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons but has not yet achieved nuclear capability."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002 .

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002.

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002.

"Saddam Hussein's regime represents a grave threat to America and our allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades, Saddam Hussein has sought weapons of mass destruction through every available means. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons. He has already used them against his neighbors and his own people, and is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to achieving that goal."
- John Edwards, Oct 10, 2002

"The debate over Iraq is not about politics. It is about national security. It should be clear that our national security requires Congress to send a clear message to Iraq and the world: America is united in its determination to eliminate forever the threat of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction."
- John Edwards, Oct 10, 2002

“We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002 .

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003" (Currently President Barack Hussein Obama’s Secretary of State)

I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out."
- Clinton's Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

"Saddam is gone and good riddance," former President Bill Clinton said yesterday, but he urged President Bush to resist trying to get even with nations that opposed the war.

"There are German and French soldiers in Afghanistan today. Does the President want them to come home?" Clinton said at a Manhattan forum on corporate integrity.

Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction)

He [President Clinton] praised Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for their handling of the war, but said Bush should have waited longer before attacking for the "chance that either [Saddam Hussein] would have disarmed or . . . we would have had far more members of the Security Council with us."

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.

- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

Taliban suicide bombers kill 27 in attack on Afghan police cadets Turkey and the Islamic State appear to be headed toward outright war 14 killed in San Bernardino shooting; suspect ID'd - CNN.com Orlando: Scores dead in gay nightclub shooting Nidal Hasan’s Murders Termed ‘Workplace Violence’ by U.S. Fired Oklahoma Food Plant Employee Beheads Woman, Attacks Another Nitwit4900 doesn't understand that America is at war. Since Jimmy(the Peanut) Carter did nothing to the Liberal, Fanatical, Religious, Left Wing, Muslims who overthrew the US Embassy and allowed the Mullahs, to keep power, the fanaticism just escalated to the point we are seeing weekly acts of TERROR on the world. So the last resort of the US citizen is to ARM up, to be able to defend themselves and their families. We see how much the FECKLESS Muslim President is towards his fellow Muslims, so those who most depend on him, Gays and women and children, are being butchered , and all the libidiots can blame is the AR-15. So more beheadings will happen, shooting from pistols, bombings from crockpots and pipebombs, but like Nitwit4900, it is the weapon at fault, not the person committing the crime.

It's a goddam shame if we missed a chance to have another Republican war in the middle east. Prick Cheney cleared $25,000,000 on his holdings in Halliburton in the last one. You know....that's the company which houses and feeds our troops when they're on foreign soil. That would have been well and good if we hadn't lost 4500 young Americans there.....another 35,000 seriously wounded:

935 lies about war with Iraq

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com
Even after 7 and 2/3 years of Obama fucking up the middle east, the liberals just cant move on. Same old playbook, once again.

View attachment 80019

After Obama cooled off the hot wars left to him by Bush....how many young Americans have died in combat?

I wore the uniform for seven years and was a sgt E-6 tank commander on an M-48 medium patton tank when I hung it up. What exactly have you done.
So what is going on in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, are not hot wars? Seems to me that being a A-10 and F-15 avionics technician, had a requirement for more intelligence. I mean , point and shoot, has a whole different meaning between tanks and jets.

You can spot the difference immediately. 4500 dead young Americans makes all the difference in the world....well, to everybody except the rich Republicans who send their kids off to an ivy league school while the kids of poor folks have to join the military for their advanced education. That's why they're so quick to jump into hot wars.....because somebody else's kids will be doing the fighting and dying.
How many young Americans, died under FDR who took US to war against Germany when it was Japan who bombed US? How many young Americans died under J. F. K. then L. B. J. during the Viet Nam war, who didn't bomb us at all? You are so hell bent on when a liberal Republican takes US to war, and only 4k died, while in the other wars to end all wars, 10'000s of young Americans died. Get so tired of you libidiots and your hatred of Bush. Yeah, I didn't like him too, he was progressive and increased the government also. You would think the morons of the left would of adored him...

Liberal_playbook_1_797x800.jpg

Liar. She voted for the invasion.

After the administration telling 935 lies there were a bunch of people who voted for it.....that was the plan.

The Bush family are war mongering assholes......that's no plan, that's the truth.

Liar. She voted for the invasion.

After the administration telling 935 lies there were a bunch of people who voted for it.....that was the plan.

The Bush family are war mongering assholes......that's no plan, that's the truth.

Trickle down is a liberal term, moron, if you knew anything about economics, you would know about supply side economics. See a need, fill a need. Must really piss you off, when you are shown how much a fool you are, you kool aid drinking, goose stepping, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot. Even Hollywood gets it right once in a while.

Yo, shit fer brains, which segment of tax payers did NOT get a tax cut under Bush? Even old public employees like you, living off the backs of tax payers, got a break on taxes

Speaking of shit for brains.......

The richest Americans received the most benefit from the Bush tax cuts.
  • $520,000 is the average tax cut received by the top 0.1 percent of Americans, those making more than $3 million a year. That is over 450 times the tax cut received by an average middle-class family.
  • The middle 20 percent of wage earners (making between $40,000 and $70,000) received less than 11 percent of the total Bush -era tax cuts.
  • The bottom 20 percent (making less than $20,000) received only a 1 percent share of the Bush tax cuts; 75 percent of these low-income families saw no tax benefit at all.
Did you know that when there are tax cuts, that everyone and I mean the poor benefit from them. But since you are kool aid drinking, goose stepping, low information, mind numbed useful idiots, you cant see it. Tell me that the poor in America who have color tvs, internet, computers, cars, air conditioning, free food, free healthcare, free housing, and We are supposed to FEEL sorry for them, when We get a tax break. Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhaaaaa, You are such stupid people, and you nitwit 4900 are probably one of those who sit in his parents basement, watching Netflix on your parents account, eating government cheese, and screwing your loser girlfriend and smoke dope. Aim high(or be high), be a loser liberal.

untitled.png

We need them to stop you liberal fascists...why? Do you have any questions?

Here above is a paragon example of right wing "intelligentsia"......
Why I have an AR-15 and .308Win is to keep you from stealing my stuff. You must really hate me for not allowing you to break into my house, like the illegals are in this country, and take what ever the fuck you want. Also, I keep people like the brother of Obama who shot up the Orlando Gay Nightclub from doing the same where I live, where concealed carry is allowed. The only action around my area, is the gun club that shoots clay pigeons.

Yo, shit fer brains, which segment of tax payers did NOT get a tax cut under Bush? Even old public employees like you, living off the backs of tax payers, got a break on taxes

Speaking of shit for brains.......

The richest Americans received the most benefit from the Bush tax cuts.
  • $520,000 is the average tax cut received by the top 0.1 percent of Americans, those making more than $3 million a year. That is over 450 times the tax cut received by an average middle-class family.
  • The middle 20 percent of wage earners (making between $40,000 and $70,000) received less than 11 percent of the total Bush -era tax cuts.
  • The bottom 20 percent (making less than $20,000) received only a 1 percent share of the Bush tax cuts; 75 percent of these low-income families saw no tax benefit at all.
Did you know that when there are tax cuts, that everyone and I mean the poor benefit from them. But since you are kool aid drinking, goose stepping, low information, mind numbed useful idiots, you cant see it. Tell me that the poor in America who have color tvs, internet, computers, cars, air conditioning, free food, free healthcare, free housing, and We are supposed to FEEL sorry for them, when We get a tax break. Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhaaaaa, You are such stupid people, and you nitwit 4900 are probably one of those who sit in his parents basement, watching Netflix on your parents account, eating government cheese, and screwing your loser girlfriend and smoke dope. Aim high(or be high), be a loser liberal.

View attachment 80611

You forgot "Lardass".

"Family vengeance"? You do recall this his "daddy" was the President of the United States at the time, right? I'd say that trying to assassinate any US President at any time is a mighty damned good reason to have US troops invading your country, but perhaps that's just because I don't hate my country.
It wasn't worth the lives of over 4400 American heroes and tens of thousands wounded, maimed and scarred when carpet-bombing all of Saddam's "palaces" would have been an appropriate response.
Gun violence in Chicago: 2,000 shooting victims, at least 319 killed in 2016
Gun violence in Chicago: 2,000 shooting victims, at least 319 killed in 2016
Who has been president of the US for the past 7 2/3 years? Barrack Hussein Obama. Who has been the Mayor of Chicago for the past 6 years? Rahm Emanuel (Obama's Chief of Staff). Chicago has the most stringent gun laws in America, yet under these administrations, we see how pistols are gunning down blacks, and not one peep from the lickspittle lapdog, propaganda machine, news organization. Yet when a black man is shot from police, all the resources of the government will crack down on that abuse. You liberals are the stupidest people on the planet, and this is more reason to be armed legally against the liberal thugs who want to harm me and my family.

The thing that you Moon Bats don't seem to understand is that if a terrorist wants to acquire a weapon for nefarious purpose he will do it regardless of the stupid laws.

Bad people don't adhere to stupid gun control laws. We see that in numerous examples all over the world. We see it nightly in Democrat control strictest gun control Chicago, which is the murder capital of the US.

The only purpose of gun control laws is to take Constitutional rights away from Americans.

Liberals hate the idea that the American people have the power to oppose the government and that is the reason they support worthless gun control laws.

The thing that you Moon Bats don't seem to understand is that if a terrorist wants to acquire a weapon for nefarious purpose he will do it regardless of the stupid laws.

Oh, so true.......So,what you nitwits have done is actually HELPED that terrorist in NOT breaking the law and just go to his friendly gun show and purchase all that his evil mind wants.....EASILY and LEGALLY.......Good going, morons.

Oh, so true.......So,what you nitwits have done is actually HELPED that terrorist in NOT breaking the law and just go to his friendly gun show and purchase all that his evil mind wants.....EASILY and LEGALLY.......Good going, morons.
Thanks for supporting letting terrorists into the country...fucking moron liberals....

Thanks for supporting letting terrorists into the country...fucking moron liberals...

Another right wing nitwit chimes in.........The Orlando terrorist was born in that foreign country called Queens, New York.....
(what a bunch of ass holes these ignorant right wingers surely are......LOL)

Terrorist don't don't need my help Moon Bat.

They do very well on their own and they don't give a shit about any gun control law any more than those idiots in Democrat Chicago that shoot each other every night don't care about Chicago gun control laws.

That is something that you Moon Bat idiots never seem to understand. Gun control laws don't do jackshit to stop crime. All the stupid gun control laws do is take Constitutional rights away from Americans. You Moon Bats can't stand the Bill of Rights, can you?

If you are a little pussy that is afraid of firearms then don't buy any. Problem solved. Meanwhile I will enjoy my Constitutional rights to keep and bear arms and take my assault weapons out to the range each week and shoot all I want. You do understand that liberty, don't you?

Forum List

Back