What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

Do you realize that Bush's 4500 dead in his unnecessary war with Saddam Hussein rings a damn site more clear to me.
You left Hillary out of that for some odd reason.
Hillary wasn't in a position to declare war....
Liar. She voted for the invasion.

After the administration telling 935 lies there were a bunch of people who voted for it.....that was the plan.

The Bush family are war mongering assholes......that's no plan, that's the truth.

You are the one telling lies. The National Security Agency, As did each Chief of Staff in the military. The Congressional Intellegence Committee and on and on. The liars would have to include. Gore, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kerry and other Democrats.

I cannot believe the stupidity of people thinking only the President sees the intelligence reports. The reports are comprised of every branch of the military, every branch of security.

Crazy what people try to float as fact.

Do you realize that Bush's 4500 dead in his unnecessary war with Saddam Hussein rings a damn site more clear to me.

After the administration telling 935 lies there were a bunch of people who voted for it.....that was the plan.

The Bush family are war mongering assholes......that's no plan, that's the truth.

You are the one telling lies. The National Security Agency, As did each Chief of Staff in the military. The Congressional Intellegence Committee and on and on. The liars would have to include. Gore, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kerry and other Democrats.

I cannot believe the stupidity of people thinking only the President sees the intelligence reports. The reports are comprised of every branch of the military, every branch of security.

The Bush lies are documented. Where's the link to all that horse shit?
Besides the many reasons why you're a MORON......Add the fact that you're trying to debate a 70 year old MALE who fought in Vietnam....but who has NOT lost his fucking head like you morons have, LOL

(we found THOUSANDS of WMDs and that was well worth 4500 American lives, fuckhead???)
Taliban suicide bombers kill 27 in attack on Afghan police cadets
The latest suicide bombings, in the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, come 10 days after an attack on a bus carrying Nepali security guards working for the Canadian embassy in Kabul that killed 14 people.
Turkey and the Islamic State appear to be headed toward outright war
There has been no claim of responsibility for Tuesday’s carnage, but Turkish officials blamed the Sunni extremists for the attack, which killed 41 people and injured at least 239.
14 killed in San Bernardino shooting; suspect ID'd - CNN.com
At least 14 people killed in shooting in San Bernardino; suspect identified
Orlando: Scores dead in gay nightclub shooting
In 2014, authorities interrogated Mateen anew for possible ties to an American suicide bomber. In both cases, the FBI closed the investigations as they turned out to be "inconclusive" at that time, Hopper said.
Nidal Hasan’s Murders Termed ‘Workplace Violence’ by U.S.
As U.S. Army psychiatrist turned jihadi Nidal Hasan finally goes on trial for shooting 13 fellow soldiers to death at Fort Hood, here is what the government continues to classify the 2009 attack:
“Workplace violence.”
In what might be termed the audacity of nope, the government has declined to call this al Qaeda–inspired mass murder an act of terrorism because to do so would be “unfair to the victims.”
Fired Oklahoma Food Plant Employee Beheads Woman, Attacks Another
"After conducting interviews with Nolen's co-workers, information was obtained that he recently started trying to convert several employees to the Muslim religion," police said in a statement
Nitwit4900 doesn't understand that America is at war. Since Jimmy(the Peanut) Carter did nothing to the Liberal, Fanatical, Religious, Left Wing, Muslims who overthrew the US Embassy and allowed the Mullahs, to keep power, the fanaticism just escalated to the point we are seeing weekly acts of TERROR on the world. So the last resort of the US citizen is to ARM up, to be able to defend themselves and their families. We see how much the FECKLESS Muslim President is towards his fellow Muslims, so those who most depend on him, Gays and women and children, are being butchered , and all the libidiots can blame is the AR-15. So more beheadings will happen, shooting from pistols, bombings from crockpots and pipebombs, but like Nitwit4900, it is the weapon at fault, not the person committing the crime.

It's a goddam shame if we missed a chance to have another Republican war in the middle east. Prick Cheney cleared $25,000,000 on his holdings in Halliburton in the last one. You know....that's the company which houses and feeds our troops when they're on foreign soil. That would have been well and good if we hadn't lost 4500 young Americans there.....another 35,000 seriously wounded:

935 lies about war with Iraq

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com
Even after 7 and 2/3 years of Obama fucking up the middle east, the liberals just cant move on. Same old playbook, once again.

View attachment 80019

After Obama cooled off the hot wars left to him by Bush....how many young Americans have died in combat?

I wore the uniform for seven years and was a sgt E-6 tank commander on an M-48 medium patton tank when I hung it up. What exactly have you done.
9 1/2 years served in the U.S Air Force, as I said working avionics on A-10 Tank busters, and F-15s , at the time the Supreme Air Superiority aircraft known to man. So your little patton tank would be just another burned out husk if it went up against the A-10. So back again, how many young Americans died under Kennedy's war while you were a tank driver? Hmm? 10x what Bush's war did?
What percentage of United States is Muslim?
About 2 percent
At the highest estimates, the percentage of Muslims in the United States would represent about 2 percent of the population. A Pew survey from January 2011 on the future of the global Muslim population shows the Americas have the lowest population of Muslims globally.
Muslims in the United States - Council on Foreign Relations
Now lets say 1 percent of the population of Muslims in America are radicalized, do you know how many murderers are out their waiting for the day when US Citizens are disarmed by the feckless leaders in the White House?

Approximately 330,000,000 people live in the US.
2 % of them are Muslims equaling 6,600,000.
1% of them are Terrorist equaling 66,000 waiting to attack US.

So be a victim, sure, you deserve to be a victim, but people like the Gays in Orlando didn't deserve to be murdered(unless they voted for the Hope and Change guy twice) because they THOUGHT, that the Obama Administration had their backs. Like the Vagina Candidate had Chris Stevens back in Benghazi. "At this point what difference does it make that 66,000 terrorists are in the US". I don't have to worry about it, I am legally armed and willingly will defend my family and myself. You can cower in your parents basement, smoke dope, eat government cheese, watch Netflix on your parents account, and kiss your ass goodbye when the Muslims do what is happening in Europe.

View attachment 80027

You're so full of it you stink. Anybody who blames all Muslims for the actions of a few really has their values confused. 'Course in your case it just naturally follows.

I can believe in the stupidity of liberal thought. When you understand that their whole lives are lived in a black hole, they cant see much past the shit for their brains.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Taliban suicide bombers kill 27 in attack on Afghan police cadets Turkey and the Islamic State appear to be headed toward outright war 14 killed in San Bernardino shooting; suspect ID'd - CNN.com Orlando: Scores dead in gay nightclub shooting Nidal Hasan’s Murders Termed ‘Workplace Violence’ by U.S. Fired Oklahoma Food Plant Employee Beheads Woman, Attacks Another Nitwit4900 doesn't understand that America is at war. Since Jimmy(the Peanut) Carter did nothing to the Liberal, Fanatical, Religious, Left Wing, Muslims who overthrew the US Embassy and allowed the Mullahs, to keep power, the fanaticism just escalated to the point we are seeing weekly acts of TERROR on the world. So the last resort of the US citizen is to ARM up, to be able to defend themselves and their families. We see how much the FECKLESS Muslim President is towards his fellow Muslims, so those who most depend on him, Gays and women and children, are being butchered , and all the libidiots can blame is the AR-15. So more beheadings will happen, shooting from pistols, bombings from crockpots and pipebombs, but like Nitwit4900, it is the weapon at fault, not the person committing the crime.

It's a goddam shame if we missed a chance to have another Republican war in the middle east. Prick Cheney cleared $25,000,000 on his holdings in Halliburton in the last one. You know....that's the company which houses and feeds our troops when they're on foreign soil. That would have been well and good if we hadn't lost 4500 young Americans there.....another 35,000 seriously wounded:

Even after 7 and 2/3 years of Obama fucking up the middle east, the liberals just cant move on. Same old playbook, once again.

View attachment 80019

After Obama cooled off the hot wars left to him by Bush....how many young Americans have died in combat?

I wore the uniform for seven years and was a sgt E-6 tank commander on an M-48 medium patton tank when I hung it up. What exactly have you done.
9 1/2 years served in the U.S Air Force, as I said working avionics on A-10 Tank busters, and F-15s , at the time the Supreme Air Superiority aircraft known to man. So your little patton tank would be just another burned out husk if it went up against the A-10. So back again, how many young Americans died under Kennedy's war while you were a tank driver? Hmm? 10x what Bush's war did?
What percentage of United States is Muslim?
About 2 percent
At the highest estimates, the percentage of Muslims in the United States would represent about 2 percent of the population. A Pew survey from January 2011 on the future of the global Muslim population shows the Americas have the lowest population of Muslims globally.
Muslims in the United States - Council on Foreign Relations
Now lets say 1 percent of the population of Muslims in America are radicalized, do you know how many murderers are out their waiting for the day when US Citizens are disarmed by the feckless leaders in the White House?

Approximately 330,000,000 people live in the US.
2 % of them are Muslims equaling 6,600,000.
1% of them are Terrorist equaling 66,000 waiting to attack US.

So be a victim, sure, you deserve to be a victim, but people like the Gays in Orlando didn't deserve to be murdered(unless they voted for the Hope and Change guy twice) because they THOUGHT, that the Obama Administration had their backs. Like the Vagina Candidate had Chris Stevens back in Benghazi. "At this point what difference does it make that 66,000 terrorists are in the US". I don't have to worry about it, I am legally armed and willingly will defend my family and myself. You can cower in your parents basement, smoke dope, eat government cheese, watch Netflix on your parents account, and kiss your ass goodbye when the Muslims do what is happening in Europe.

View attachment 80027

You're so full of it you stink. Anybody who blames all Muslims for the actions of a few really has their values confused. 'Course in your case it just naturally follows.
Not all Muslims are terrorist - FACT.
All Terrorism that has occurred in the middle east, San Bernardino, Fort Hood, New York, Orlando, Oklahoma, Great Britain, France, Turkey, Germany, Norway were all Muslims. - FACT.

I know it is hard for you libidiots to understand this, it only takes a few to ruin the lives of many. But as the picture shows, I know how you think.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

The lies are well documented by partisan left wing nutters. Which means they are all lies. A link to what horse shit, you mean high school social study books? Where do you think the intelligence reports come from? Lol! Partisan nutters are amusing.

Besides the many reasons why you're a MORON......Add the fact that you're trying to debate a 70 year old MALE who fought in Vietnam....but who has NOT lost his fucking head like you morons have, LOL

(we found THOUSANDS of WMDs and that was well worth 4500 American lives, fuckhead???)
Taliban suicide bombers kill 27 in attack on Afghan police cadets
The latest suicide bombings, in the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, come 10 days after an attack on a bus carrying Nepali security guards working for the Canadian embassy in Kabul that killed 14 people.
Turkey and the Islamic State appear to be headed toward outright war
There has been no claim of responsibility for Tuesday’s carnage, but Turkish officials blamed the Sunni extremists for the attack, which killed 41 people and injured at least 239.
14 killed in San Bernardino shooting; suspect ID'd - CNN.com
At least 14 people killed in shooting in San Bernardino; suspect identified
Orlando: Scores dead in gay nightclub shooting
In 2014, authorities interrogated Mateen anew for possible ties to an American suicide bomber. In both cases, the FBI closed the investigations as they turned out to be "inconclusive" at that time, Hopper said.
Nidal Hasan’s Murders Termed ‘Workplace Violence’ by U.S.
As U.S. Army psychiatrist turned jihadi Nidal Hasan finally goes on trial for shooting 13 fellow soldiers to death at Fort Hood, here is what the government continues to classify the 2009 attack:
“Workplace violence.”
In what might be termed the audacity of nope, the government has declined to call this al Qaeda–inspired mass murder an act of terrorism because to do so would be “unfair to the victims.”
Fired Oklahoma Food Plant Employee Beheads Woman, Attacks Another
"After conducting interviews with Nolen's co-workers, information was obtained that he recently started trying to convert several employees to the Muslim religion," police said in a statement
Nitwit4900 doesn't understand that America is at war. Since Jimmy(the Peanut) Carter did nothing to the Liberal, Fanatical, Religious, Left Wing, Muslims who overthrew the US Embassy and allowed the Mullahs, to keep power, the fanaticism just escalated to the point we are seeing weekly acts of TERROR on the world. So the last resort of the US citizen is to ARM up, to be able to defend themselves and their families. We see how much the FECKLESS Muslim President is towards his fellow Muslims, so those who most depend on him, Gays and women and children, are being butchered , and all the libidiots can blame is the AR-15. So more beheadings will happen, shooting from pistols, bombings from crockpots and pipebombs, but like Nitwit4900, it is the weapon at fault, not the person committing the crime.

View attachment 80019

So what is going on in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, are not hot wars? Seems to me that being a A-10 and F-15 avionics technician, had a requirement for more intelligence. I mean , point and shoot, has a whole different meaning between tanks and jets.

You can spot the difference immediately. 4500 dead young Americans makes all the difference in the world....well, to everybody except the rich Republicans who send their kids off to an ivy league school while the kids of poor folks have to join the military for their advanced education. That's why they're so quick to jump into hot wars.....because somebody else's kids will be doing the fighting and dying.

The lies are well documented by partisan left wing nutters. Which means they are all lies. A link to what horse shit, you mean high school social study books? Where do you think the intelligence reports come from? Lol! Partisan nutters are amusing.

No...ignorant Right Wingers are the dumbest assholes on the planet. They still believe "Trickle Down" works. You know who "Trickle Down" works for?? The rich bastards who got the tax cuts.

No...ignorant Right Wingers are the dumbest assholes on the planet. They still believe "Trickle Down" works. You know who "Trickle Down" works for?? The rich bastards who got the tax cuts.

So you have nothing except name calling, got it. What I find amusing is I am more to the center and see through a lot of partisan BS. You are a blind lefty. Lol!

Trickle down is a made up word by leftists so they could attack their strawman and dance around in victory. Being that they are the stupidest assholes on the planet. Supply side economic works every time it is implemented though and trickle up won't work, trickle down from government, aka socialism, doesn't work either. The globe is filled with examples.

So you have nothing except name calling, got it. What I find amusing is I am more to the center and see through a lot of partisan BS. You are a blind lefty. Lol!

I noticed where the national debt came from...tax cuts for the rich:

..............................................Total U S Debt................................................

Figures Easily Verified....Taken From the Bureau of the Debt

US: $18,775,084,981,440 - Debt as of December 2015?

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82

09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32

09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89

09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15

09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48

09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23

09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50

09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62

09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34

09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73

09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39

09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (Bill Clinton Raised Taxes On The Rich early 1993)

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66

09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03

09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25

09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32

09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16

09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42

09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00

09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00

09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Blogs = "I have no proof, but someone on the Internet says I'm right!"
You should preface that with "LIBERAL blogs= I have no proof, but someone on the internet says I'm right!"

Because I've seen endless blogs well sourced and filled with facts. It's just that none of them are done by the ignorant and ideological liberal.

I still prefer links to the actual sources, rather than to a blog citing sources.

These days, you get people ostensibly on the right citing blogs as proof of things, too, and it's a very bad habit evidencing incredibly sloppy debate skills.
A lot of times, if you follow all the links back to their original source, you'll find a single, poorly supported story.

I save myself time and just assume that if they're reading liberal blogs, they're automatically wrong about everything. And not terribly bright.

Thank goodness that Chicago outlawed firearms. It certainly kept this woman very safe. Thanks to the Chicago ban she did not get shot at all. Not once. She was merely stabbed to death.

Family of Murder Victim Furious After Video of Subway Stabbing Goes Viral

Hey......anti-gunners call that stabbing/throat slashing a win/win......the killer didn't use a gun and the woman he murdered didn't use a gun either.........it was a success for gun control all the way around.......

And so you guys know.....according to Illinois concealed carry law....you have to unload your weapon and put it in a container to take it on public transportation...so even if a concealed carry permit holder was on the train.......that woman would have been dead long before he could have accessed the weapon....

I have no problem with the 2nd amendment.......I have no problem with hand guns, shotguns, hunting rifles, etc. Anybody who thinks a normal U S citizen has any need for an automatic rifle capable of military combat has their right wing head so far up their ass that they'll never smell fresh air again. The folks who wrote the 2nd amendment had no knowledge of any weapon more advanced than a single shot musket with a 10-15 second reload time. GET REAL!!!!

Yeah....we have pretty much looked past fully automatic rifles......and would almost be willing to give up on those...but then you guys come after AR-15s, and mislabel them so you can get them banned too......
And the founders had no idea about the computer you are using....so what you are saying by your logic is that because of the damage computer crime causes...through sex trafficking, allowing terrorists to murder people by allowing them to recruit, move money and plan their attacks, and cyber bullying, and identity theft an the theft of state secrets.....you are saying that only the police and military need computers....right? According to your hair brained logic...right?

So far I haven't killed or maimed anyone with my PC!!

Terrorists do it.....sex traffickers do it.......computers harm as many people as guns do......so we need background checks to stop them...right?

A very good point. Campbell hasn't harmed anyone with his computer, but is that because computers aren't dangerous, or because HE isn't? Likewise, you could give me the entire contents of a gun shop, plus a flamethrower, plus a fully operational tank, and society would be no more in danger than it is right now, because I'M not dangerous. The danger is ALWAYS from the human, not from the tools. And taking away the tools (assuming you could even do so successfully) won't make the human any less dangerous.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

The NRA is DC's pimp and elected republicans the cheap whores.
I am surprised the moron didn't call US racist, but I am sure it isn't far from now.

View attachment 79297

LMAO!! That Bush comment is a no brainer. Ask the families of the 4500 dead young Americans who had to go in and find Saddam Hussein so the Bush family's "Vengeance" could be completed. The only motivation Bush had to get Saddam was because he tried to assassinate Bush's daddy in Qatar circa 1993.

The entire Republican party never got over that. This letter they wrote to Clinton proves it:

December 18, 1998

The Honorable William J. Clinton
President of the United States
Washington, DC

Dear Mr. President,

We are writing you because we are convinced that current American policy toward Iraq is not succeeding, and that we may soon face a threat in the Middle East more serious than any we have known since the end of the Cold War. In your upcoming State of the Union Address, you have an opportunity to chart a clear and determined course for meeting this threat. We urge you to seize that opportunity, and to enunciate a new strategy that would secure the interests of the U.S. and our friends and allies around the world.
That strategy should aim, above all, at the removal of Saddam Hussein's regime from power. We stand ready to offer our full support in this difficult but necessary endeavor. The policy of containment of Saddam Hussein has been steadily eroding over the past several months. As recent events have demonstrated, we can no longer depend on our partners in the Gulf War coalition to continue to uphold the sanctions or to punish Saddam when he blocks or evades UN inspections. Our ability to ensure that Saddam Hussein is not
producing weapons of mass destruction, therefore, has substantially diminished. Even if full inspections were eventually to resume, which now seems highly unlikely, experience has shown that it is difficult if not impossible to monitor Iraq's chemical and biological weapons production. The lengthy period during which the inspectors will have been unable to enter many Iraqi facilities has made it even less likely that they will be able to uncover all of Saddam's secrets. As a result, in the not-too-distant future we will be unable to determine with any reasonable level of confidence whether Iraq does or does not possess
such weapons. Such uncertainty will, by itself, have a seriously destabilizing effect on the entire Middle East. It hardly needs to be added that if Saddam does acquire the capability to deliver weapons of mass destruction, as he is almost certain to do if we continue along the present course, the safety of American troops in the region, of our friends and allies like Israel and the moderate Arab states, and a significant portion of the world's supply of oil will all be put at hazard. As you have rightly declared, Mr. President, the security of the world in the first part of the 21st century will be determined largely by how we handle this threat. Given the magnitude of the threat, the current policy, which depends for its success upon the
steadfastness of our coalition partners and upon the cooperation of Saddam Hussein, is dangerously inadequate. The only acceptable strategy is one that eliminates the possibility that Iraq will be able to use or threaten to use weapons of mass destruction. In the near term, this means a willingness to undertake military action as diplomacy is clearly failing. In the long term, it means removing Saddam Hussein and his regime from power.
That now needs to become the aim of American foreign policy. We urge you to articulate this aim, and to turn your Administration's attention to implementing a strategy for removing Saddam's regime from power. This will require a full complement of diplomatic, political and
military efforts. Although we are fully aware of the dangers and difficulties in implementing this policy, we believe the dangers of failing to do so are far greater. We believe the U.S. has the authority under existing UN resolutions to take the necessary steps, including military steps, to protect our vital interests in the Gulf. In any case, American policy cannot continue to be crippled by a misguided insistence on unanimity in the UN Security Council. We urge you to act decisively. If you act now to end the threat of weapons of mass destruction against the U.S. or its allies, you will be acting in the most fundamental national security interests of the country. If we accept a course of weakness and drift, we put our interests and our future at
risk.

Sincerely,

Elliott Abrams Richard L. Armitag William J. Bennett
Jeffrey Bergner John Bolton Paula Dobriansky
Francis Fukuyama Robert Kagan Zalmay Khalilzad
William Kristol Richard Perle Peter W.Rodman
Donald Rumsfeld William Schneider, Jr. Vin Weber
Paul Wolfowitz R. James Woolsey Robert B. Zoellick

What you libidiots fail to understand is that Republicans can be liberals too. Liberals love to get the US in wars, just look at the history of the liberals.
Woodrow Wilson ran on the NO US involvement in WWI and after his re election he got US involved.
FDR got US involved with the War in Germany after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor.
Truman got US involved in the Forgotten War.
Kennedy got US involved in the Vietnam War. Johnson escalated the war for his Texas Democrat war machine.
Bush Senior invaded Iraq when Saddam invaded Kuwait.
Clinton wagged the dog, in Bosnia when he got caught with a Cuban in Monica.
Bush Junior went to war with Iraq when Osama Obama bombed NY.
Obama's Clinton bombed Libya, just because she could do it.

You liberals love war, how else can they reduce the population other than aborting liberal fetus's. Thank you for that, otherwise there would be many more liberals in America today.

That's a goddam boldfaced lie. The only reason Bush had to invade Iraq was that Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate his daddy in Qatar circa 1993. Not to worry....his family vengeance only cost 4500 young American lives and 35,000 seriously wounded.

"Family vengeance"? You do recall this his "daddy" was the President of the United States at the time, right? I'd say that trying to assassinate any US President at any time is a mighty damned good reason to have US troops invading your country, but perhaps that's just because I don't hate my country.

I am surprised the moron didn't call US racist, but I am sure it isn't far from now.

View attachment 79297

LMAO!! That Bush comment is a no brainer. Ask the families of the 4500 dead young Americans who had to go in and find Saddam Hussein so the Bush family's "Vengeance" could be completed. The only motivation Bush had to get Saddam was because he tried to assassinate Bush's daddy in Qatar circa 1993.

The entire Republican party never got over that. This letter they wrote to Clinton proves it:

December 18, 1998

Washington, DC

Dear Mr. President,

We are writing you because we are convinced that current American policy toward Iraq is not succeeding, and that we may soon face a threat in the Middle East more serious than any we have known since the end of the Cold War. In your upcoming State of the Union Address, you have an opportunity to chart a clear and determined course for meeting this threat. We urge you to seize that opportunity, and to enunciate a new strategy that would secure the interests of the U.S. and our friends and allies around the world.
That strategy should aim, above all, at the removal of Saddam Hussein's regime from power. We stand ready to offer our full support in this difficult but necessary endeavor. The policy of containment of Saddam Hussein has been steadily eroding over the past several months. As recent events have demonstrated, we can no longer depend on our partners in the Gulf War coalition to continue to uphold the sanctions or to punish Saddam when he blocks or evades UN inspections. Our ability to ensure that Saddam Hussein is not
producing weapons of mass destruction, therefore, has substantially diminished. Even if full inspections were eventually to resume, which now seems highly unlikely, experience has shown that it is difficult if not impossible to monitor Iraq's chemical and biological weapons production. The lengthy period during which the inspectors will have been unable to enter many Iraqi facilities has made it even less likely that they will be able to uncover all of Saddam's secrets. As a result, in the not-too-distant future we will be unable to determine with any reasonable level of confidence whether Iraq does or does not possess
such weapons. Such uncertainty will, by itself, have a seriously destabilizing effect on the entire Middle East. It hardly needs to be added that if Saddam does acquire the capability to deliver weapons of mass destruction, as he is almost certain to do if we continue along the present course, the safety of American troops in the region, of our friends and allies like Israel and the moderate Arab states, and a significant portion of the world's supply of oil will all be put at hazard. As you have rightly declared, Mr. President, the security of the world in the first part of the 21st century will be determined largely by how we handle this threat. Given the magnitude of the threat, the current policy, which depends for its success upon the
steadfastness of our coalition partners and upon the cooperation of Saddam Hussein, is dangerously inadequate. The only acceptable strategy is one that eliminates the possibility that Iraq will be able to use or threaten to use weapons of mass destruction. In the near term, this means a willingness to undertake military action as diplomacy is clearly failing. In the long term, it means removing Saddam Hussein and his regime from power.
That now needs to become the aim of American foreign policy. We urge you to articulate this aim, and to turn your Administration's attention to implementing a strategy for removing Saddam's regime from power. This will require a full complement of diplomatic, political and
military efforts. Although we are fully aware of the dangers and difficulties in implementing this policy, we believe the dangers of failing to do so are far greater. We believe the U.S. has the authority under existing UN resolutions to take the necessary steps, including military steps, to protect our vital interests in the Gulf. In any case, American policy cannot continue to be crippled by a misguided insistence on unanimity in the UN Security Council. We urge you to act decisively. If you act now to end the threat of weapons of mass destruction against the U.S. or its allies, you will be acting in the most fundamental national security interests of the country. If we accept a course of weakness and drift, we put our interests and our future at
risk.

Sincerely,

What you libidiots fail to understand is that Republicans can be liberals too. Liberals love to get the US in wars, just look at the history of the liberals.
Woodrow Wilson ran on the NO US involvement in WWI and after his re election he got US involved.
FDR got US involved with the War in Germany after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor.
Truman got US involved in the Forgotten War.
Kennedy got US involved in the Vietnam War. Johnson escalated the war for his Texas Democrat war machine.
Bush Senior invaded Iraq when Saddam invaded Kuwait.
Clinton wagged the dog, in Bosnia when he got caught with a Cuban in Monica.
Bush Junior went to war with Iraq when Osama Obama bombed NY.
Obama's Clinton bombed Libya, just because she could do it.

You liberals love war, how else can they reduce the population other than aborting liberal fetus's. Thank you for that, otherwise there would be many more liberals in America today.

That's a goddam boldfaced lie. The only reason Bush had to invade Iraq was that Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate his daddy in Qatar circa 1993. Not to worry....his family vengeance only cost 4500 young American lives and 35,000 seriously wounded.

More liberal lies, do you guys ever smarten up?
The whole goddam Republican party had been looking for an excuse to get Saddam Hussein ever since he tried to kill GHW Bush. This letter to Clinton removes all doubt:

December 18, 1998

Washington, DC

Dear Mr. President,

We are writing you because we are convinced that current American policy toward Iraq is not succeeding,
and that we may soon face a threat in the Middle East more serious than any we have known since the end
of the Cold War. In your upcoming State of the Union Address, you have an opportunity to chart a clear
and determined course for meeting this threat. We urge you to seize that opportunity, and to enunciate a
new strategy that would secure the interests of the U.S. and our friends and allies around the world.
That strategy should aim, above all, at the removal of Saddam Hussein's regime from power. We stand ready
to offer our full support in this difficult but necessary endeavor. The policy of containment of Saddam
Hussein has been steadily eroding over the past several months. As recent events have demonstrated, we
can no longer depend on our partners in the Gulf War coalition to continue to uphold the sanctions or to
punish Saddam when he blocks or evades UN inspections. Our ability to ensure that Saddam Hussein is not
producing weapons of mass destruction, therefore, has substantially diminished. Even if full inspections
were eventually to resume, which now seems highly unlikely, experience has shown that it is difficult if
not impossible to monitor Iraq's chemical and biological weapons production. The lengthy period during
which the inspectors will have been unable to enter many Iraqi facilities has made it even less likely
that they will be able to uncover all of Saddam's secrets. As a result, in the not-too-distant future we
will be unable to determine with any reasonable level of confidence whether Iraq does or does not possess
such weapons. Such uncertainty will, by itself, have a seriously destabilizing effect on the entire Middle
East. It hardly needs to be added that if Saddam does acquire the capability to deliver weapons of mass
destruction, as he is almost certain to do if we continue along the present course, the safety of American
troops in the region, of our friends and allies like Israel and the moderate Arab states, and a significant
portion of the world's supply of oil will all be put at hazard. As you have rightly declared, Mr. President,
the security of the world in the first part of the 21st century will be determined largely by how we handle
this threat. Given the magnitude of the threat, the current policy, which depends for its success upon the
steadfastness of our coalition partners and upon the cooperation of Saddam Hussein, is dangerously inadequate.
The only acceptable strategy is one that eliminates the possibility that Iraq will be able to use or threaten
to use weapons of mass destruction. In the near term, this means a willingness to undertake military action
as diplomacy is clearly failing. In the long term, it means removing Saddam Hussein and his regime from power. That now needs to become the aim of American foreign policy.
We urge you to articulate this aim, and to turn your Administration's attention to implementing a strategy
for removing Saddam's regime from power. This will require a full complement of diplomatic, political and
military efforts. Although we are fully aware of the dangers and difficulties in implementing this policy,
we believe the dangers of failing to do so are far greater. We believe the U.S. has the authority under
existing UN resolutions to take the necessary steps, including military steps, to protect our vital interests
in the Gulf. In any case, American policy cannot continue to be crippled by a misguided insistence on unanimity in the UN Security Council. We urge you to act decisively. If you act now to end the threat of weapons of mass destruction against the U.S. or its allies, you will be acting in the most fundamental national security interests of the country. If we accept a course of weakness and drift, we put our interests and our future at risk.

Sincerely,

So? The appalling part isn't that so many people wanted to punish the attempted assassination of the President of the United States. The appalling part is that Bill Clinton DIDN'T.

Let's be clear. Barack Obama is a horrible President, and personally, I feel an itch in my palms to slap him until his eyes switch sockets every time I hear him talk. That being said, if some leader of some third-world pesthole tried to assassinate him, I would be on the front lines of the people SCREAMING to invade that country, depose that asshole, and string him up. Not because I like Obama; because he's the President of the United States, for better or worse. An attack on him is an attack on my country, and some things cannot, and should not, just be shrugged off.

Why does an American need a semi automatic AK47?

Because that is exactly what the drug smugglers use and all of the Ranchers plus others close to the boarder use to defend themselves with.

And maybe they just like them. And maybe we don't have to justify it to a bunch of self-appointed social arbiters of acceptability.

"Family vengeance"? You do recall this his "daddy" was the President of the United States at the time, right? I'd say that trying to assassinate any US President at any time is a mighty damned good reason to have US troops invading your country, but perhaps that's just because I don't hate my country.
It wasn't worth the lives of over 4400 American heroes and tens of thousands wounded, maimed and scarred when carpet-bombing all of Saddam's "palaces" would have been an appropriate response.

What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

Normal Americans need a gun such as an AR-15, to protect their rights from hysterical leftists who screech, "What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?" in their ongoing efforts to illegally take their guns away.

It's a goddam shame if we missed a chance to have another Republican war in the middle east.

That's alright, the democrat war that Fucktard Obama got going in Syria is doing plenty of damage. Coupled with his weakness in Iraq and incompetence in Afghanistan, we have a complete clusterfuck

Prick Cheney cleared $25,000,000 on his holdings in Halliburton in the last one. You know....that's the company which houses and feeds our troops when they're on foreign soil. That would have been well and good if we hadn't lost 4500 young Americans there.....another 35,000 seriously wounded:

What were the lies of Obama that destabilized Libya, Egypt, and Syria?

Yo, shit fer brains, which segment of tax payers did NOT get a tax cut under Bush? Even old public employees like you, living off the backs of tax payers, got a break on taxes

Yo, shit fer brains, which segment of tax payers did NOT get a tax cut under Bush? Even old public employees like you, living off the backs of tax payers, got a break on taxes

Speaking of shit for brains.......

The richest Americans received the most benefit from the Bush tax cuts.
  • $520,000 is the average tax cut received by the top 0.1 percent of Americans, those making more than $3 million a year. That is over 450 times the tax cut received by an average middle-class family.
  • The middle 20 percent of wage earners (making between $40,000 and $70,000) received less than 11 percent of the total Bush -era tax cuts.
  • The bottom 20 percent (making less than $20,000) received only a 1 percent share of the Bush tax cuts; 75 percent of these low-income families saw no tax benefit at all.

Forum List

Back