What the hell is the left's obsession with consuming their own offal?

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Bill Gates says:

"I watched the piles of feces go up the conveyer belt and drop into a large bin. They made their way through the machine, getting boiled and treated. A few minutes later I took a long taste of the end result: a glass of delicious drinking water.

"The occasion was a tour of a facility that burns human waste and produces water and electricity (plus a little ash). I have visited lots of similar sites, like power plants and paper mills, so when I heard about this one—it’s part of the Gates Foundation’s effort to improve sanitation in poor countries—I was eager to check it out.

"The water tasted as good as any I’ve had out of a bottle. And having studied the engineering behind it, I would happily drink it every day. It’s that safe."

Awesome. So lefties like to drink shit water. Tell me something I didn't already know.

This Ingenious Machine Turns Feces Into Drinking Water Bill Gates

Bill should have no problem getting folks to drink shit.

Hey, it worked for Windows.......

Bill Gates says:

"I watched the piles of feces go up the conveyer belt and drop into a large bin. They made their way through the machine, getting boiled and treated. A few minutes later I took a long taste of the end result: a glass of delicious drinking water.

"The occasion was a tour of a facility that burns human waste and produces water and electricity (plus a little ash). I have visited lots of similar sites, like power plants and paper mills, so when I heard about this one—it’s part of the Gates Foundation’s effort to improve sanitation in poor countries—I was eager to check it out.

"The water tasted as good as any I’ve had out of a bottle. And having studied the engineering behind it, I would happily drink it every day. It’s that safe."

Awesome. So lefties like to drink shit water. Tell me something I didn't already know.

What, exactly, do you think happens at a water treatment plant?! Fuckin' dumbass.

I can see you're hurting..obviously drinking shit water is near and dear to your heart. I have a sad for you :( Particularly since I don't think your hero Bill plans to subject American citizens to the shit water machine...he intends to foist it on third world countries sometime in the distant future.

Lucky them!

In the meantime, feel free to find new and more innovative ways to drink and eat your own shit! you know you want to!

I can see you're hurting..obviously drinking shit water is near and dear to your heart. I have a sad for you :( Particularly since I don't think your hero Bill plans to subject American citizens to the shit water machine...he intends to foist it on third world countries sometime in the distant future.

Lucky them!

In the meantime, feel free to find new and more innovative ways to drink and eat your own shit! you know you want to!
Even if you are on a well, poopie and pee-pee does filter down to the under ground reservoir,,,,,I know you think that you have no contact ,,,but in one way or another you do, also to include the amount of insects you eat while sleeping...right after they had lifted off an old turd...

What do you think astronauts drink?

Indeed, only it's recycled urine on the space station. People shouldn't get squeamish about such things. Imagine the human waste recycling that's going to have to be engineered for very long trips, like to Mars and beyond.

Lucky them!

Actually, I have been drinking well water for most of my life; I find most municipal water unpalatable (and some absolutely undrinkable) due to the chlorine taste. Simply pointing out that the sky is NOT falling.

Lucky them!

Actually, I have been drinking well water for most of my life; I find most municipal water unpalatable (and some absolutely undrinkable) due to the chlorine taste. Simply pointing out that the sky is NOT falling.
My well water smells of old farts and rotten eggs....

There's a documentary on Netflix; I forget what it's called but it's about reclaimed water and how they're planning on selling it in bottled form. The bottles had some funny names. Mostly to make fun of the rubes who are afraid to drink it.

Bill Gates says:

As the population increases, where the hell do you think we will get water in dry places? This is about as dumb of an OP as I have seen.

Bill Gates says:

As the population increases, where the hell do you think we will get water in dry places? This is about as dumb of an OP as I have seen.
Not surprising considering the poster

Lucky them!

My well water smells of old farts and rotten eggs....

:wine: Mine does too if you leave it sit long enough. Iron and most other minerals won't hurt you though. In fact they're good for you. My well is 340' deep. I've always got ice cold water on 100 degree summer days here in the desert.

Bill should have no problem getting folks to drink shit.

Hey, it worked for Windows.......

You remind me of a really dumb blowhard I heard at a get-together once. He was holding forth about how the new discovery of analog was gonna bury digital and put Bill Gates out of business and that he would make 50 cents on every computer on the planet.

Bill Gates says:

Typical, isn't it. Criticizing a man who is putting his own money on the line to find an answer to the inevitable while RW fools whine and do nothing.

Last edited:
What do you think astronauts drink?

Indeed, only it's recycled urine on the space station. People shouldn't get squeamish about such things. Imagine the human waste recycling that's going to have to be engineered for very long trips, like to Mars and beyond.
Come on. Right wingers think a trip to Mars can be made in a balloon. When they think "empty space", they think "camping". Since God controls the atmosphere, they probably don't realize there is no atmosphere between here and Mars.

Forum List

Back