🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What the hell is wrong with us?!

And that's what we got under Trump's watch.

If you're trying to compare what we got under Trump's watch and we've gotten under Biden's watch, it's not even close. So save it dumbass.
trump did start off his administration by disbanding the pandemic early defense team. Said it was a waste of money . And some people still think he's smart.

What we've gotten under Biden's watch is nowhere close to the disaster that happened under Trump's watch. That's my point.

So you can save it, dumbass.
not only did they attack the pentagon but it seems like they have control of our military through the computer system,,

but nothing to see here right??

not only did they attack the pentagon but it seems like they have control of our military through the computer system,,

Save it dumbass. Nothing even comes close to covid, which happened under Trump's watch.

By your own reasoning, we're better off with Biden than we are with dementia Donnie.

Save it dumbass. Nothing even comes close to covid, which happened under Trump's watch.

By your own reasoning, we're better off with Biden than we are with dementia Donnie.
yeah,, biological attacks are usually pretty bad,, not sure why its trumps fault,,

maybe we should blame the people that created the weapon and released it into the public??

That was never it's potential. Limited interference as usual. All this technology has that downside if you don't stay on top of the game. Russia is making inroads on 22 key nations in Africa, that is the biggest threat we face
Once they control those the will control the whole of Africa. We can't win if 3/4ths. of the world is under Russian and Chinese control.

It happened under Trump's watch. So we agree that what happened under Trump's watch has been worse than what has happened under Biden's watch.

Excellent.
is it worse is a matter of perspective,,
I do agree he fucked up by not executing faucci for creating a biological weapon and not cutting all ties to china for releasing that weapon on the world,,,

yeah,, biological attacks are usually pretty bad,, not sure why its trumps fault,,

maybe we should blame the people that created the weapon and released it into the public??
Do you really believe they'd create a biological weapon and use it on themselves first ? That's why that idea is so crazy. Being a communist goverment they were able to completely shut it down once it was discovered. Still they had three big outbreaks despite all that power to control their people. Diseases don't discriminate, they attack anyone who's available.

I do agree he fucked up by not executing faucci for creating a biological weapon and not cutting all ties to china for releasing that weapon on the world,,,
Even you agree that covid was bad, and even you agree that happened under Trump's watch. Even you agree that nothing as bad has happened under Biden's watch.

Even you agree that covid was bad, and even you agree that happened under Trump's watch. Even you agree that nothing as bad has happened under Biden's watch.

I dont agree things have been better under biden,, as I said its a matter of perspective,,,

a flu doesnt scare me,, people die everyday,,

what biden is making us live under is far worse,,

I dont agree things have been better under biden,, as I said its a matter of perspective,,,

a flu doesnt scare me,, people die everyday,,

what biden is making us live under is far worse,,
If you honestly think your right-wing propaganda is worse than what happened during covid, then you're a dumbass.

I believe you have your priorities really screwed up. Fauci saved trump's ass. If we are going to execute anyone we should begin with traitor trump.

no its just youre a whiny little bitch that needs the government to take care of you and I want them to fuck off,,,
You can answer the question this time, dumbass.

Are you honestly trying to argue that the stories in your links are worse than what happened during covid???

Forum List

Back