What the hell is wrong with us?!

You can answer the question this time, dumbass.

Are you honestly trying to argue that the stories in your links are worse than what happened during covid???
you mean china attacking the US with a biological weapon verses china taking control of our military computers,,

of course the computers are worse,, we have a flu season every yr where tens of thousands die,,,

and there is a lot more to bidens failures than just those two things,,

but simple minded idiots like you cant think about more than one thing at a time,, so your confusion is understandable,,

you mean china attacking the US with a biological weapon verses china taking control of our military computers,,

of course the computers are worse,, we have a flu season every yr where tens of thousands die,,,

and there is a lot more to bidens failures than just those two things,,

but simple minded idiots like you cant think about more than one thing at a time,, so your confusion is understandable,,
So you’re a dumbass. Thanks for confirming.

I never said they were worse than covid,,,
That is what you said, dumbass. Post #203. Maybe you have dementia along with the “stable genius” you worship.

I’m going to ask you again. Are the stories you linked here worse than covid? Yes or no. Choose your answer carefully this time.

That is what you said, dumbass. Post #203. Maybe you have dementia along with the “stable genius” you worship.

I’m going to ask you again. Are the stories you linked me to worse than covid? Yes or no.
I also said it was about a lot more than just those two things,,

do try and keep up,,,

Do you not understand what ”yes or no” means? Try answering the question this time, dumbass.

Are the stories you linked here worse than covid? Yes or no.
so youre asking me if china releasing a biological weapon on the US is worse than china taking control of out military computers and having a secret experimental lab with other biological weapons inside the USA,,

since covid ended up being just another flu season with a few more deaths I would say the others are worse

Forum List

Back