What the hell is wrong with us?!

first one you asked if trump was worse than biden,, then you asked which event was worse covid or the two stories I put up,,,
No.

Me: Are you honestly trying to argue that the stories in your links are worse than what happened during covid??? (Post 200)

You: of course the computers are worse,, we have a flu season every yr where tens of thousands die,,, (Post 203)

Me: Hey you’re the one arguing that these stories are worse than covid. (Post 212)

You: I never said they were worse than covid,,, (Post 213)

You: since covid ended up being just another flu season with a few more deaths I would say the others are worse (Post 218)

You should have yourself checked because you're showing signs of dementia.

No.

Me: Are you honestly trying to argue that the stories in your links are worse than what happened during covid??? (Post 200)

You: of course the computers are worse,, we have a flu season every yr where tens of thousands die,,, (Post 203)

Me: Hey you’re the one arguing that these stories are worse than covid. (Post 212)

You: since covid ended up being just another flu season with a few more deaths I would say the others are worse (Post 218)

You should have yourself checked because you're showing signs of dementia.
of course you had to edit all those comments out of context to make your case,,,

of course you had to edit all those comments out of context to make your case,,,
How did I take this out of context?

"of course the computers are worse,, we have a flu season every yr where tens of thousands die,,,"

Are you or are you not arguing that the computer story is worse?

How did I take this out of context?

"of course the computers are worse,, we have a flu season every yr where tens of thousands die,,,"

Are you or are you not arguing that the computer story is worse?
what is the whole comment and what am I responding to???

what gets me is you cant see the bigger picture in all of this,,

I know what I said and why I said it,,
the confusion is yours,,

I asked you how I took this out of context and you couldn’t answer. Is it common for you to contradict yourself or did this only start happening to you recently? Maybe you have dementia.

I asked you how I took this out of context and you couldn’t answer. Do you often contradict yourself?
it just blows my mind you can not see the bigger problem in our discussion because of your TDS,,,

it just blows my mind you can not see the bigger problem in our discussion because of your TDS,,,
Of course you don’t want to address how you contradicted yourself.

Is it common for you to contradict yourself or did this only start happening to you recently? Maybe you have dementia.

I never contradicted myself,,,
You did. I just showed it.

You did. I just showed it.

no you didnt,,
I have been consistant that the two are worse than the one and as I said it goes beyond just those two,, theres a bigger problem youre not seeing,,,

You can answer the question this time, dumbass.

Are you honestly trying to argue that the stories in your links are worse than what happened during covid???
you were asking about trump where I said that,,,

if youre asking about the events of course the two are worse,, and as I said its more than just those two,,

but your TDS is to sever to ask why that is,,,

Forum List

Back