🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What the hell is wrong with us?!

Show me the proof of any corruption. You can't unless you zero in on trump , he is the epitomy of corruption. The 2016 election should be examined as thoroughly as the 2020 election was. There's no way trump won honestly
But Biden did, after not campaigning at all, you fucking idiot?

45vsm5.jpg

Observe all the throngs supporting him. :rolleyes-41:

My idea is to emphatically state that government workers are just that people willing to serve the public, not themselves or the special interests they represent. Plus wether you're a garbage man or the president you're paid the same and treated equally with respect
Plus it would give them incentive to actually work towards improving the lot of the American worker and the good of our country.
That sounds too Communisty to me.

Outlawing lobbying, yes.

Trump clearly doesn’t know what he’s saying considering he doesn’t even know how to pronounce the words that his handlers tell him to read.

Even you agree that he’s not the stable genius that he thinks he is. He’s clearly out of his mind and he needs to retire.

Covfefe.
You're clearly a lying shitbag.

And that's what we got under Trump's watch.

If you're trying to compare what we got under Trump's watch and we've gotten under Biden's watch, it's not even close. So save it dumbass.
You're right, it's much worse under Biden's watch, faggot.

Twice as bad, you piece of shit.

its obvious I said that,,,
the question is why did i say that and to what was I referring,,
You’re trying to justify you contradicting yourself.

You said that they were worse than covid. Then you said you didn’t say that. Which is it?

You: of course the computers are worse,, we have a flu season every yr where tens of thousands die,,, (Post 203)

You: I never said they were worse than covid,,, (Post 213)

No.

Me: Are you honestly trying to argue that the stories in your links are worse than what happened during covid??? (Post 200)

You: of course the computers are worse,, we have a flu season every yr where tens of thousands die,,, (Post 203)

Me: Hey you’re the one arguing that these stories are worse than covid. (Post 212)

You: I never said they were worse than covid,,, (Post 213)

You: since covid ended up being just another flu season with a few more deaths I would say the others are worse (Post 218)

You should have yourself checked because you're showing signs of dementia.
Look at your lame and pathetic gaslight attempts. Yeah, you got balls for trying that malarkey, but go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Go slither back under a rock before I smash your head sideways with a shovel then chop it off and bury it, you fucking snake.

You’re not going to do anything, pussy.
Try me, lying sack of shit. I ain't the one. :nono:

You do not qualify for human being. Should be dealt with in the same manner all snakes are dealt with.

Smash head sideways with shovel, chop off, bury head. I don't eat snake meat, so bury that too.

You know you have to bat the still-moving head into the hole with the shovel, kinda like golf, but you better

not miss if the snake is poisonous.

Snakes move until dark that day after you kill them.

Last edited:
I’m officially trying you.

Go ahead and do something, pussy.
No you're not. Youre talking shit and lying on an anonymous message board.

If you were really trying me, you would not be for very long. Life's too short to deal with your type of dishonesty and bullshit.

You ain't nothin' but a snake in the grass.

Forum List

Back