🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What the hell is wrong with us?!

I didn’t.

I said ”I’m not the one contradicting myself.”

You really are fucked up in the head.

No, I didn’t.

I said ”I’m not the one contradicting myself.”

That‘s not claiming that you said something about me.

Are you ok?
You're not OK. You're a dishonest lying POS shitbag.

No one should give you the time of day, you fuckin' cretin.

You're not OK. You're a dishonest lying POS shitbag.

No one should give you the time of day, you fuckin' cretin.

Go slither back under a rock before I smash your head sideways with a shovel then chop it off and bury it, you fucking snake.
You’re still here? I thought you said you were going to do something and then I called you a pussy and said you’re not going to do anything.

Still waiting, pussy.

You’re still here? I thought you said you were going to do something and then I called you a pussy and said you’re not going to do anything.

Still waiting, pussy.

Don't beg him. A little hard to get might entice your lover more effectively.

Yes you did. It’s right there.

You: of course the computers are worse,, we have a flu season every yr where tens of thousands die,,, (Post 203)

You: I never said they were worse than covid,,, (Post 213)
is that referring to the computers of our military that china attacked??

Yes.

So why did you contradict yourself?
my guess is you didnt read the article since its from that rightwing propaganda NBC,, did you know they didnt only attack them but they currently have control of them and we cant use them??
again our military computers,,,
not hunters laptop,,

Still waiting, pussy.
blah-blah-blah-whatever.gif

Tell some more lies, liar. Nobody is going to believe you. You're a liar and an idiot piece of scum.

my guess is you didnt read the article since its from that rightwing propaganda NBC,, did you know they didnt only attack them but they currently have control of them and we cant use them??
again our military computers,,,
not hunters laptop,,
How does that explain you contradicting yourself?

Nobody asked for comments from the Japanese teacher peanut gallery. And what's up with the faggotry? :rolleyes-41:
Remember the TV show Moonlighting? Which one of you is Bruce Willis? Oh, and I rarely teach Japanese.

Forum List

Back