🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What the hell is wrong with us?!

You’re trying to justify you contradicting yourself.

You said that they were worse than covid. Then you said you didn’t say that. Which is it?

You: of course the computers are worse,, we have a flu season every yr where tens of thousands die,,, (Post 203)

You: I never said they were worse than covid,,, (Post 213)
thats not what I said,,,

you know if you didnt play childish word games and tried to have a rational discussion you wouldnt be confused right now,,

and you just might have realized that in this conversation we talked about being attacked by china twice and found out they have at least one secret biological lab with not just more covid but several other virus's that are even worse than covid,, and how do we know they dont have more of them?? my guess is they have more,, what do you think??

said what,, you mentioned several things in that last comment,,
You’re seriously having a hard time keeping up with this conversation. You made the following statements:

You: of course the computers are worse,, we have a flu season every yr where tens of thousands die,,, (Post 203)

That would be a contradiction. You contradicted yourself.

You’re seriously having a hard time keeping up with this conversation. You made the following statements:

That would be a contradiction. You contradicted yourself.
not when you put them in context of what I was responding too,,

so what do you think about the 2 attacks from china and their secret bio lab with worse things than covid??

not when you put them in context of what I was responding too,,
To. Not too.

What you were responding to was my question:

Me: Are you honestly trying to argue that the stories in your links are worse than what happened during covid??? (Post 200)

Then you contradicted yourself.

To. Not too.

What you were responding to was my question:

Me: Are you honestly trying to argue that the stories in your links are worse than what happened during covid??? (Post 200)

Then you contradicted yourself.
too be or not to be,,

thats the real question

so what do you think about the china attacks??

should we be concerned about another covid attack??

No one can do that. Young or old
wrongkiddo.png

Unless it weighs more than 55 gallons of liquid, I can do that. And I can assure you, it doesn't.

I think it's about 330 lbs. If memory serves me correctly.

Oh, it ain't purty.

Forum List

Back