What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump...[by a former Muslim]

Trump didn't make fun of a physically handicapped person. I thought so too when I heard the screaming but looking into what actually happened it was once again a left wing lie, which you folks don't mind repeating and repeating. Does repeating lies make you come to believe them to be true?

Sure, Free.....tell us what "actually happened".....cause it sure looked like it to me...

Donald Trump under fire for mocking disabled reporter - BBC News

Mind you, given your history of lying, I'm gonna require a citation......try to avoid any more Breitbart, 'k?

Do you think that I could post something on line and not be a reader of the source? No you don't because your critical thinking skills are impared. I admitted that I posted it, but what I said is I don't read breitbart and I don't. So STFU.

Not that it will help because your critical thinking skills are not really that great but start here:

The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

Then view this video where Trump made the same motion discussing Cruz. Other then mentally handicapped is Cruz physically challenged?

Now after you process all of that I suggest you ignore it, cause you will do then GFY.

Do you think that I could post something on line and not be a reader of the source? No you don't because your critical thinking skills are impared. I admitted that I posted it, but what I said is I don't read breitbart and I don't. So STFU.

Hey, if you want to cop to just being a NoValueAdded Recatapulting Useful Idiot, I'm perfectly good with that....

But please tell me that you are kidding.......Catholics4Trump?

Allow me to demonstrate what a pack of lying pederast shielding fucksticks these people are...

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.....
Thus the true story is as follows: Donald Trump embarrassed the media by finding the 9/11 Washington Post article.

What came of the allegations to which your source refers?

Update, Nov. 25: Farmer told the New York Times in a story published Nov. 25 that the New Jersey State Police received reports on the day of the attacks that “Muslims were dancing on the rooftops and in the streets of Jersey City and Paterson.” Those reports were investigated and found to be false, Farmer said. “We followed up on that report instantly because of its implications,” Farmer told the Times. “The word came back quickly from Jersey City, later from Paterson. False report. Never happened.”

Trump, Carson on 9/11 ‘Celebrations’

Bear in mind that Trump's claim was as follows...

Trump, the leading Republican presidential candidate, told his audience: “Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering. So something’s going on. We’ve got to find out what it is.”

A day later, on ABC’s “This Week,” Trump insisted: “It did happen. I saw it. It was on television. I saw it. There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down.”

ibid.

there were those celebrating that is proven within your post. Thousands maybe hyperbole but it happened non the less. And what does that have to do with what I provided you? All you did is try and discredit the source. Funny how the democrats work. Islam is to be protected no matter what. You see the word Catholic and your head starts spinning.

If you want to call Trump a liar about the celebrating, which did happen, I will trump that with Crooked Hillary's Bosnia lie or NAFT lie both much more damaging and much more telling than an exaggeration by Trump.

Can you find a source which isn't in the bag for Trump?

NO, because YOU will not accept any source that defends Trump. Thus you ask the impossible. That is why I provided the video of him talking about Cruz and making the exact same motions.

Trump was making a motion as in frustration not mocking a man's disability. That is the left wing lie and I showed you why.

Have you ever seen so many RWNJs all meltdown at the same time......on the same thread? :blowup::blowup::blowup:

Its because they know there is just no excuse for their constant attacks on our military and our vets.

And our POWs.

What has happened to the conservative party? When did it become the party of Pooooting? and Drumpf?

Its just sick.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

media.jpg

Khan is a hero!!
Pat Smith is a whore!!

NO SHE IS NOT.

What is wrong with you RWNJ TRAITORS???

What is wrong with the RNC that they would use this poor woman to keep up this horrendous lie?

I keep think you RWNJ TRAITORS just cannot get any worse, that you cannot possibly get any lower. And then you do.

SHAME ON YOU.
We need to really feel sorry for them.......their pain at selling their souls to Drumpf is going to be unbearable in November.

media.jpg

Khan is a hero!!
Pat Smith is a whore!!

You idiot.......:bye1:MSNBC:bye1:...this is a politics forum s0n.:2up: Nobody will be caring about Kahn in about a week!! MSNBC will keep it alive but since only about 400 people watch that network, Kahn will be forced to take up permanent shelter in some cave in Scratchmyassville Pakistan. Its like the Clinton saying about a disabled kid, "Get that retard out of here!"........was news about 10 days ago and now nobody cares.:boobies::boobies:
Drumpf and you minions have kept the Khan story alive. Thank you. And one more thing.....:itsok:

Because Hillary is going to open the flood gates and let in all his Muslim Brotherhood cronies.

Is this another "fact", Meathead?
Yes, it is a fact, douche bag. Hillary has announced that she intends to import over 500,000 of the muzzie savages in her first term.

And I'm sure you have a citation for that, right?

How many Muslims would Hillary Clinton flood America with during her first term?

Last year, Obama directed his administration to accept at least 10,000 Syrian refugees over the course of this fiscal year…(but has since raised it to 100,000). However, Clinton said that Obama’s plan did not go nearly far enough— Clinton called for a 500% increase to Obama’s refugee resettlement operation.

This does not even include the larger permanent resettlement program that occurs through green cards, bringing total annual migration from the Muslim world to 182,000 a year under Clinton’s proposal— of which roughly 140,000 would be from the Middle East specifically, according to DHS data.
During a Sept. 20 appearance on CBS' Face the Nation, Clinton was asked if President Barack Obama's plan to increase the number allowed into the United States to 10,000 was enough. (The United States had accepted about 2,000 in 2015.)

"Look, we’re facing the worst refugee crisis since the end of World War II, and I think the United States has to do more, and I would like to see us move from what is a good start with 10,000 to 65,000 and begin immediately to put into place the mechanisms for vetting the people that we would take in," Clinton said.

Clinton said she would be "looking to really emphasize some of those who are most vulnerable, a lot of the persecuted religious minorities, including Christians, and some who have been brutalized, like the Yazidi women."

A jump to 65,000 would be a 550 percent increase.

To put this in context, Clinton has also made it clear that, under her administration, the United States wouldn't blindly accept anyone from Syria.

Would Clinton boost Syrian refugees 500 percent?

Stay Useful, idiot....
They keep upping the number everytime...it's the $200 million a day in India lie all over again.

In regards to his son, many were the ‘Muslim martyrs’ who joined the US military. Ali Abdul Saoud Mohamed, for example, enlisted in the Special Forces of the US Army; he was a double working for the US and Al-Qaeda. There is also the example of Hasan K Akbar, a Muslim American soldier who murdered and injured fifteen soldiers. There was Bowe Bergdahl, an American Muslim soldier who deserted his men to join the Taliban, a desertion which led to six American being ambushed and killed while they were on the search looking for him. And of course the example Nidal Malik Hassan, who murdered fourteen Americans in cold blood in Fort Hood.

Yup, geniuses running our country. Trump is right when he points out the incompetence.
http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/20.pdf
www.investigativeproject.org

The plot thickens. It turns out this Khan creature isn't as "patriotic" as the Dims are making him out to be. The guy appears to be in league with the Muslim brotherhood. No big surprise there since Hillary and Uma Abadeen are both allies of the Brotherhood.

What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States

The Muslim who attacked Donald Trump, Khizr Muazzam Kahn, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States. After reading what we discovered so far, it becomes obvious that Khan wanted to ‘trump’ Trump’s Muslim immigration. But not so fast. Trump we have your back....

During the eighties Kahn wrote a paper titled Juristic Classification of Islamic [Sharia] Law. In it he elucidated on the system of Sharia law expressing his reverence for “The Sunnah [the works of Muhammad] — authentic tradition of the Prophet Muhammad...

According to a recent report, Khan moved from Pakistan to the United Arab Emirates, a hotbed for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Kahn currently runs a law firm in New York City called KM Kahn Law Office. According to the website, the the law firm specializes in “immigration services.” Most likely Kahn was working to bring Muslims into the country....

Intelius reveals Khizr M. Khan used to work for Hogan & Hartson and Lovells, which has ties to the Clinton Foundation....
Don't like the message? Attack the messenger. Don't respond with empathy. Don't make the mature argument. Attack the messenger, it's the Trump way to be a winner!

That's the classic Dim modus operandi. When you got caught selling out the Bernie supporters, you tried to make Putin and Trump the issue. So why do you whine when you get it thrown back in your face?
Why can't you folks set a better example? The wiki leaks scandal should be about foreign intervention in American politics. Trump's rudeness should point out his lack of character. He is a moral Pygmy without the dignity to lead our nation. But his supporters seem all too willing to excuse his boorishness and pick up the baton, leading to more crass comportment. Kudos on your consistency.

"foreign intervention"....:rofl:

Was Eric Snowden "foreign intervention".

Fact is, nobody (outside of WikiLeaks) can prove where the WikiLeaks DNC info came from. . But from a simple common sense perspective, it makes far more sense to suspect a DNC insider (maybe a disgruntled Bernie supporter?) than pimp some conspiracy theory about "the russians".

But you keep spinning girl!!
Had cyber security people not noted the virtual fingerprint of the Russians, had Russia not done this before n Poland, in the Ukraine, in the Baltis States, you might have a point, other than the one at the crown of your head.

Prove it was the Russians. Maybe the same "intelligence sources" that assured us that Saddam had WMD are available?

Sorry, but there is not one shred of evidence that the hack was from Russia. . But since you "Want to believe" it must be true, right? Forget the obvious, that is was an inside job. NO!! That "narrative" lacks the drama or political punch of the big bad "Russians" and Trump!!!

Forget the fact that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told “Democracy Now” in an interview, “If we’re talking about the DNC, there’s lots of consultants, lots of programmers” with means, motive, and opportunity. That is far too broad a clue ..... Go with the conspiracy theory.....

:cuckoo:

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/mrs-khan.jpg?w=640
Attorney Khizr Kahn also used to work for Hogan, Hartson and Lovells law firm within Washington DC which has direct ties to the Clinton Foundation.

Hogan, Hartson, Lovells are one of the lobbying entities for Saudi affairs in Washington DC. Attorney Kahn is a well documented, and well compensated, conscript and activist for the advancement of Islamic interests into the United States. So it should come as no surprise to see the Clinton Machine use Kahn to serve both of their interests in this political election season. – There’s More On The Connections HERE
Hogan Lovells, LLP employs 2,500 attorneys........including Bob Bennett and Norm Coleman......are they also ISIS moles?

Sure, Free.....tell us what "actually happened".....cause it sure looked like it to me...

Donald Trump under fire for mocking disabled reporter - BBC News

Mind you, given your history of lying, I'm gonna require a citation......try to avoid any more Breitbart, 'k?

Not that it will help because your critical thinking skills are not really that great but start here:

The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

Then view this video where Trump made the same motion discussing Cruz. Other then mentally handicapped is Cruz physically challenged?

Now after you process all of that I suggest you ignore it, cause you will do then GFY.

Hey, if you want to cop to just being a NoValueAdded Recatapulting Useful Idiot, I'm perfectly good with that....

But please tell me that you are kidding.......Catholics4Trump?

Allow me to demonstrate what a pack of lying pederast shielding fucksticks these people are...

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.....
Thus the true story is as follows: Donald Trump embarrassed the media by finding the 9/11 Washington Post article.

What came of the allegations to which your source refers?

Update, Nov. 25: Farmer told the New York Times in a story published Nov. 25 that the New Jersey State Police received reports on the day of the attacks that “Muslims were dancing on the rooftops and in the streets of Jersey City and Paterson.” Those reports were investigated and found to be false, Farmer said. “We followed up on that report instantly because of its implications,” Farmer told the Times. “The word came back quickly from Jersey City, later from Paterson. False report. Never happened.”

Trump, Carson on 9/11 ‘Celebrations’

Bear in mind that Trump's claim was as follows...

Trump, the leading Republican presidential candidate, told his audience: “Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering. So something’s going on. We’ve got to find out what it is.”

A day later, on ABC’s “This Week,” Trump insisted: “It did happen. I saw it. It was on television. I saw it. There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down.”

ibid.

there were those celebrating that is proven within your post. Thousands maybe hyperbole but it happened non the less. And what does that have to do with what I provided you? All you did is try and discredit the source. Funny how the democrats work. Islam is to be protected no matter what. You see the word Catholic and your head starts spinning.

If you want to call Trump a liar about the celebrating, which did happen, I will trump that with Crooked Hillary's Bosnia lie or NAFT lie both much more damaging and much more telling than an exaggeration by Trump.

Can you find a source which isn't in the bag for Trump?

NO, because YOU will not accept any source that defends Trump. Thus you ask the impossible. That is why I provided the video of him talking about Cruz and making the exact same motions.

Trump was making a motion as in frustration not mocking a man's disability. That is the left wing lie and I showed you why.

No...that is the assertion of a source which, in the course of its defense of Trump, lied.......and the reason you won't supply a credible source seconding their thesis is because you can't find one....

The plot thickens. It turns out this Khan creature isn't as "patriotic" as the Dims are making him out to be. The guy appears to be in league with the Muslim brotherhood. No big surprise there since Hillary and Uma Abadeen are both allies of the Brotherhood.

What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States

The Muslim who attacked Donald Trump, Khizr Muazzam Kahn, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States. After reading what we discovered so far, it becomes obvious that Khan wanted to ‘trump’ Trump’s Muslim immigration. But not so fast. Trump we have your back....

During the eighties Kahn wrote a paper titled Juristic Classification of Islamic [Sharia] Law. In it he elucidated on the system of Sharia law expressing his reverence for “The Sunnah [the works of Muhammad] — authentic tradition of the Prophet Muhammad...

According to a recent report, Khan moved from Pakistan to the United Arab Emirates, a hotbed for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Kahn currently runs a law firm in New York City called KM Kahn Law Office. According to the website, the the law firm specializes in “immigration services.” Most likely Kahn was working to bring Muslims into the country....

Intelius reveals Khizr M. Khan used to work for Hogan & Hartson and Lovells, which has ties to the Clinton Foundation....
Don't like the message? Attack the messenger. Don't respond with empathy. Don't make the mature argument. Attack the messenger, it's the Trump way to be a winner!

That's the classic Dim modus operandi. When you got caught selling out the Bernie supporters, you tried to make Putin and Trump the issue. So why do you whine when you get it thrown back in your face?
Why can't you folks set a better example? The wiki leaks scandal should be about foreign intervention in American politics. Trump's rudeness should point out his lack of character. He is a moral Pygmy without the dignity to lead our nation. But his supporters seem all too willing to excuse his boorishness and pick up the baton, leading to more crass comportment. Kudos on your consistency.

I love the way leftwing douche bags think they get to decide what scandals are about, especially when their champions are wriggling on the hook.
Trump's response and the attacks on a family who's son was sacrificed certain has The Donald on a hook tonight.

It looks more like the Dims their sleazy tactics are on the hook.

Ok, then why did he attack Trump? Did Trump order his son into battle? Did Trump support the war he died in? The answer to both those questions is No. Hillary voted for the war, why doesn't he take issue with her?

Because, you fucking imbecile, Trump has been making hay with the Inbreds talking crap about Muslims........American muslims have died fighting terrorism........American Trumps, not so much...
American Muslims have died killing us for terrorism....

Just what the fuck is your point you fucking liberal tool?

So have American Christians.....back to you, witless douche....

Comparing Muzzie savages to Christians is automatic proof that you're a douche bag.
You make the "muzzie savages" look good. And that's not an easy thing to do.
Are you saying they aren't admirable people?

Cleaned 9 posts -- either flame only or way off the topic.

There is ONE topic here. Stick to it and lay off the personal attacks unless you contribute
in EVERY post to the one topic.

Forum List

Back