What the national polls say about a 2020 Trump vs. Biden race.

Here is all the national polling data I could find on potential Trump vs. Biden race in 2020 starting from the latest poll going back in time.

February 16, 2019 - Emerson Poll - Biden 55% Trump 45% - Biden +10

January 22, 2019 - PPP Poll - Biden 53% Trump 41% - Biden +12

June 13, 2018 - PPP Poll - Biden 53% Trump 39% - Biden +14

March 27, 2018 - PPP Poll - Biden 56% Trump 39% - Biden +17

February 14, 2018 - PPP Poll - Biden 51% Trump 42% - Biden +9

January 23, 2018 - CNN Poll - Biden 57% Trump 40% - Biden +17

December 14, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 40% - Biden +14

October 31, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 56% Trump 38% - Biden +18

October 16, 2017 - Emerson Poll - Biden 51% Trump 42% - Biden +9

September 28, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 53% Trump 40% - Biden +13

August 23, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 51% Trump 39% - Biden +12

July 18, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 39% - Biden +15

June 12, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 41% - Biden +13

May 16, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 40% - Biden +14

April 20, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 40% - Biden +14

March 30, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 40% - Biden +14

When you average the margin of victory in the 16 polls, Biden beats Trump on average by 13.5 points, just 6 points less from a total overwhelming landslide when it comes to electoral Presidential politics.

Trumps percentages in these head to head races, around 40%, match his average approval rating over the past two years in the GALLUP poll.

With 18 states not allowing Trump on the ballot, and forfeiting their electoral votes, Trump wins by all but 2-3 states, if that.

PS: What idiot the time to cook up this cockamaime bullshit? :abgg2q.jpg:

Polls.... :rofl:

Just like they said even within hours of Trump winning - no chance.

Polling has a much broader history than just what happened in November 2016. A history good enough that even Trump and the Republicans will be using polling to map out their campaign strategy for 2020. You can keep trotting out November 2016 and Hillary Clinton, but it won't save Trump in 2020.
Except they are using the same matrix as November 2016.

Whatever matrix they use, they will lose Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. The Democrats will be doubling down on those states before visiting anywhere else. The backdoor was left open by the Democrats in those states in 2016. There will be a WALL around those three states that not even Trump will be able to climb over despite is expert knowledge on Wall's

Still going with that eh?
Not going to acknowledge that Hillary was the wrong candidate?
You do understand that people in those states voted for Trump because they felt left out in the Obama administration? You get that right?
It wasn't because Hillary didn't visit there. That is hilariously clueless.

Your wrong and I'll explain why. I'll use Wisconsin as the example.

Take a look at the 2012 election results in Wisconsin:

Mitt Romney got 1,407,966 votes. He lost the state by 7 percentage points to Barrack Obama.

Take a look at the 2016 election results in Wisconsin:

Donald Trump got 1,405,284 votes. He won by less than 1 percentage point over Hillary.

Trump was less popular in Wisconsin than Mitt Romney. He won the state because Hillary never visited and Democrats spent to little on getting out the vote. Trump did not win over any significant number of Democrats in Wisconsin at all. Results show he even lost a few Republicans compared to Romney.

The Democrats will not allow that to happen in 2020. Trump will likely get less than 1,405,284 votes in 2020 even though he should be getting at least a little more due to population increase.

Hahaha.....the answer is right there in your own writing.
Hilarious.

No debacle at all in the Universal Health Care thread. Only your failure to understand simple facts. Yes, Europeans live longer than Americans, pay less for their healthcare, and everyone is covered. Three indisputable facts. 45 of the top 50 developed countries provide healthcare for all their citizens, and they all do it for LESS than America does. Given that life is a right, so is healthcare. Universal healthcare is coming to the United States rather you like it or not. There is growing support for it every day.

The polls between Biden and Trump reflect the fact that Trump after over 2 years in office only has an average approval rating of 40% in the Gallup poll. That is the worst average of any President in history. You don't win re-election when you average 40% in approval. The most recent Gallup poll has Trump at 39% approval, 57% disapproval.

You’re boring. They lived longer even before UH. They are just healthier people. We are fat. We ll see. Right? His term has yet to finish and they have yet to debate one time. You’re jumping the gun with false facts once again.

My statements are fact, none of it false. Europeans live longer, pay less for healthcare, everyone is covered. The BIG THREE! As for Trump, his approval ratings, the lowest average approval ratings for any President in history, suggest he will not be re-elected President. In Biden vs. Trump polling, Biden has been beating Trump in all the battleground state polls and national polling.

Then there is Texas: In the latest poll done on a matchup between Biden and Trump in Texas, Trump only led by 1 point! Its possible that four years of Trump will turn the great state of Texas BLUE!

#1) They lived longer before UH. They have different diets. We are fat.
#2) We have the highest 5-year cure rates for cancer in the world.
#3) I agree our HC system sucks but universality is not the answer because in the EU you also don't become a citizen for just being born is one of their countries. Get rid of that rule here and I'll support UH.
#4) Polling means very little as we learned in the last election. I have never been polled for instance. I'll believe it when I see it. If you don't agree its too early to call then there is nothing else for us to discuss. Why even have the election?

1.) Not true. Depends on which time period. Life was much harder in Europe for much of the 19th and 20th centuries than in the United States. When the United States declared independence in 1776, the New England States had the highest life expectancy in the world.

2.) A. That's debatable. B. That's assuming you can get certain type of care and pay for it. C. Its grossly more expensive than anywhere else.

3.) There are millions of new immigrants in Europe from the middle east and Africa over the past 10 years. Especially from Syria which has seen 1/3 of its population leave the country. They are all being cared for in the European health systems.

4.) 2016 does not define the history of polling or its accuracy.

1) Is true, especially for the past 100 years. Before and after UH.
2) That is a fact. Google it.
3) Only if they are citizens.
4) No but it does tell us to not count our chickens before they hatch.

Life expectancy in Europe: Move to this country and you could live ten years LONGER
US cancer survival rates remain among highest in world

It is based on DIET!

Stop trolling "Edge", you're embarrassing yourself.

For women diagnosed with breast cancer between 2010 and 2014, 5-year survival rates reached 89.5% in Australia and 90.2% in the United States, but generally varied worldwide and remained low in some countries, such as at 66.1% in India.

Proving you to be a fool is fun.

1.) I don't think you understand what happened In Europe over the past 100 years and how that impacted life expectancy there compared to the United States.

2. Still debatable. Plus even with the source you use, it shows European countries following closely behind the United States in those survival rates. At least in Europe those survival rates can apply to everyone since everyone is cared for.

3. Not so. Just look up all the injured refugees from Syria who have received medical care for their war injuries in Europe.

4. The indicators are bad for Trump. No President has had a lower average approval rating than Trump has in office.

Diet improves when you have universal access to healthcare and healthy quality food at low prices. Low income areas of the United States often don't have good access to these things and it brings the overall US life expectancy rates down.

Name calling is childish and undercuts any view you present here.

You’re boring. They lived longer even before UH. They are just healthier people. We are fat. We ll see. Right? His term has yet to finish and they have yet to debate one time. You’re jumping the gun with false facts once again.

My statements are fact, none of it false. Europeans live longer, pay less for healthcare, everyone is covered. The BIG THREE! As for Trump, his approval ratings, the lowest average approval ratings for any President in history, suggest he will not be re-elected President. In Biden vs. Trump polling, Biden has been beating Trump in all the battleground state polls and national polling.

Then there is Texas: In the latest poll done on a matchup between Biden and Trump in Texas, Trump only led by 1 point! Its possible that four years of Trump will turn the great state of Texas BLUE!

#3) I agree our HC system sucks but universality is not the answer because in the EU you also don't become a citizen for just being born is one of their countries. Get rid of that rule here and I'll support UH.
#4) Polling means very little as we learned in the last election. I have never been polled for instance. I'll believe it when I see it. If you don't agree its too early to call then there is nothing else for us to discuss. Why even have the election?

1.) Not true. Depends on which time period. Life was much harder in Europe for much of the 19th and 20th centuries than in the United States. When the United States declared independence in 1776, the New England States had the highest life expectancy in the world.

2.) A. That's debatable. B. That's assuming you can get certain type of care and pay for it. C. Its grossly more expensive than anywhere else.

3.) There are millions of new immigrants in Europe from the middle east and Africa over the past 10 years. Especially from Syria which has seen 1/3 of its population leave the country. They are all being cared for in the European health systems.

Life expectancy in Europe: Move to this country and you could live ten years LONGER

It is based on DIET!

For women diagnosed with breast cancer between 2010 and 2014, 5-year survival rates reached 89.5% in Australia and 90.2% in the United States, but generally varied worldwide and remained low in some countries, such as at 66.1% in India.

1.) I don't think you understand what happened In Europe over the past 100 years and how that impacted life expectancy there compared to the United States.

2. Still debatable. Plus even with the source you use, it shows European countries following closely behind the United States in those survival rates. At least in Europe those survival rates can apply to everyone since everyone is cared for.

3. Not so. Just look up all the injured refugees from Syria who have received medical care for their war injuries in Europe.

4. The indicators are bad for Trump. No President has had a lower average approval rating than Trump has in office.

Diet improves when you have universal access to healthcare and healthy quality food at low prices. Low income areas of the United States often don't have good access to these things and it brings the overall US life expectancy rates down.

1) I don't you understand that life expectancy has zero to do with UH.
2) US is still in the lead. For you 1 year means a lot and we eat way worse so you cannot talk out of both sides of your mouth. Well you are.
3) They may receive medical care but at a cost as they are not part of the UH and are not citizens.
4) Perhaps or not. It is still early, the economy is doing well and if the Mueller report is a bleh then he may be OK. I am fine with you saying the indicators are bad but you cannot possibly foresee an election of 2020 when you don't even know if Biden will win the nomination.

At this time in 2015, you would have given Trump ZERO chance to win or maybe even run. You're such a F*CKING troll. All you do is talk but don't listen. Hence the name calling is well deserved. Stop trolling and I'll cease the name calling.

Polling has a much broader history than just what happened in November 2016. A history good enough that even Trump and the Republicans will be using polling to map out their campaign strategy for 2020. You can keep trotting out November 2016 and Hillary Clinton, but it won't save Trump in 2020.
Except they are using the same matrix as November 2016.

Whatever matrix they use, they will lose Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. The Democrats will be doubling down on those states before visiting anywhere else. The backdoor was left open by the Democrats in those states in 2016. There will be a WALL around those three states that not even Trump will be able to climb over despite is expert knowledge on Wall's

Still going with that eh?
Not going to acknowledge that Hillary was the wrong candidate?
You do understand that people in those states voted for Trump because they felt left out in the Obama administration? You get that right?
It wasn't because Hillary didn't visit there. That is hilariously clueless.

Your wrong and I'll explain why. I'll use Wisconsin as the example.

Take a look at the 2012 election results in Wisconsin:

Mitt Romney got 1,407,966 votes. He lost the state by 7 percentage points to Barrack Obama.

Take a look at the 2016 election results in Wisconsin:

Donald Trump got 1,405,284 votes. He won by less than 1 percentage point over Hillary.

Trump was less popular in Wisconsin than Mitt Romney. He won the state because Hillary never visited and Democrats spent to little on getting out the vote. Trump did not win over any significant number of Democrats in Wisconsin at all. Results show he even lost a few Republicans compared to Romney.

The Democrats will not allow that to happen in 2020. Trump will likely get less than 1,405,284 votes in 2020 even though he should be getting at least a little more due to population increase.

Hahaha.....the answer is right there in your own writing.
Hilarious.

Trump got less votes than Romney. That's a fact. It shows that Trump was not a popular choice in the state. Trump did not win the state. Democrats lost it because the spent so little on campaigning there. Sorry if you can't understand that, but that's what the results show.

You could say Trump won the state or converted some Democrats to his side if he had received 1.5 million or 1.6 million votes. But that did not happen, he got less votes than Mitt Romney did in 2012.

ppi668y55p621.jpg

Biden was right on all of those except for the 1994, 1996, 1999, and 2005 issues.

It is based on DIET!

2) US is still in the lead. For you 1 year means a lot and we eat way worse so you cannot talk out of both sides of your mouth. Well you are.
3) They may receive medical care but at a cost as they are not part of the UH and are not citizens.
4) Perhaps or not. It is still early, the economy is doing well and if the Mueller report is a bleh then he may be OK. I am fine with you saying the indicators are bad but you cannot possibly foresee an election of 2020 when you don't even know if Biden will win the nomination.

At this time in 2015, you would have given Trump ZERO chance to win or maybe even run. You're such a F*CKING troll. All you do is talk but don't listen. Hence the name calling is well deserved. Stop trolling and I'll cease the name calling.

1.) No one who studies life expectancy or demography would ever claim that access to healthcare has nothing to do with life expectancy.
2.) According to one source. Still debatable. Plus in the United States, it only counts for people that have access to treatment.
3.) Really, so what money would Syrian refugees be using to pay for their healthcare? What, did they take off their clothes and sell them?
4.) I want Biden to win, but any of the Democrats would likely beat Trump given his approval ratings. The only difference is that Biden would have larger margin of victory over Trump than the other candidates. I can't foresee the results of the 2020 election, but Trump's poor indicators make it one of the easiest ones to ever predict.

Trolling? This is my thread. You choose to come in here and call me names. That's childish and by definition, trolling.

Once again another low informed wants to compare health statistics between America and some European country.
It is the food we eat.
Food
Diet
High Sodium
High Processed Sugars
High Saturated Fats

GET IT???

Diet is not the only thing, but Universal Healthcare in the United States would improve that aspect of the issue.

Biden was right on all of those except for the 1994, 1996, 1999, and 2005 issues.

A childish response.

As was yours.

Everyone knows that the Iraq war was a mistake. Everyone knows that one of the prime causes of the 2008 depression was the repeal of the Steagall Act.

It is apparent from everyone of those stands that Biden took, that he is no different than any other corporate tool. There isn't a soul in America that REALLY understands that Patriot Act that supports it.

You are just an idiot that doesn't understand shit about politics and only parrots what you see on TEE VEE. The corporations tell you how to think, and you oblige them.

I don't think it'll be Biden

Well, then it will be Sanders. Sanders beats Trump in the polling as well, just not by the margins that Biden does.

Bottom line, Trump is not going to be re-elected. If you really want to pick the next President of the United States, you need to be voting in the Democratic Primary's.
Biden's problem is his record. And Obama prefers Booker, whose campaign has already lost to Harris. I'm a little leery of Harris appealing to working class whites in Wisc Mich and Pa, and the dems have to have all 3 unless they pull off a miracle in GA or NC, and maybe even that wouldn't be enough, and Harris is not winnign Oh, Iowa or Missouri

If Beto can win the same black vote that Sanders did ......

I like Harris and she would beat Trump, but she is not going to be the nominee. Its either Biden or Sanders with O'Rourke as a long shot.

Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania are BLUE WALL states. Trump won them because Democrats did not spend enough campaign money and time defending them. In Wisconsin Trump got less votes than Mitt Romney did in 2012 when he lost the state by 7 percentage points. That shows Trump did not win the state in 2016 and that Democrats lost it. Too many Democratic voters stayed home and no significant numbers of them ever voted for Trump.

Here is all the national polling data I could find on potential Trump vs. Biden race in 2020 starting from the latest poll going back in time.

February 16, 2019 - Emerson Poll - Biden 55% Trump 45% - Biden +10

January 22, 2019 - PPP Poll - Biden 53% Trump 41% - Biden +12

June 13, 2018 - PPP Poll - Biden 53% Trump 39% - Biden +14

March 27, 2018 - PPP Poll - Biden 56% Trump 39% - Biden +17

February 14, 2018 - PPP Poll - Biden 51% Trump 42% - Biden +9

January 23, 2018 - CNN Poll - Biden 57% Trump 40% - Biden +17

December 14, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 40% - Biden +14

October 31, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 56% Trump 38% - Biden +18

October 16, 2017 - Emerson Poll - Biden 51% Trump 42% - Biden +9

September 28, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 53% Trump 40% - Biden +13

August 23, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 51% Trump 39% - Biden +12

July 18, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 39% - Biden +15

June 12, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 41% - Biden +13

May 16, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 40% - Biden +14

April 20, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 40% - Biden +14

March 30, 2017 - PPP Poll - Biden 54% Trump 40% - Biden +14

When you average the margin of victory in the 16 polls, Biden beats Trump on average by 13.5 points, just 6 points less from a total overwhelming landslide when it comes to electoral Presidential politics.

Trumps percentages in these head to head races, around 40%, match his average approval rating over the past two years in the GALLUP poll.

pleeeeze run Joe Biden lol

Yeah.........most moronic Trump cultists would probably agree with the above because.......well, because they're moronic Trump cult members.....

(P.S. want to hear the video-tape about WHO brags about grabbing pussies???....LOL)

That gives you a tingle up your leg, doesn't it? Do you and Chris Matthews have a thing? Tingly leg syndrome?

Well, then it will be Sanders. Sanders beats Trump in the polling as well, just not by the margins that Biden does.

Bottom line, Trump is not going to be re-elected. If you really want to pick the next President of the United States, you need to be voting in the Democratic Primary's.
Biden's problem is his record. And Obama prefers Booker, whose campaign has already lost to Harris. I'm a little leery of Harris appealing to working class whites in Wisc Mich and Pa, and the dems have to have all 3 unless they pull off a miracle in GA or NC, and maybe even that wouldn't be enough, and Harris is not winnign Oh, Iowa or Missouri

I like Harris and she would beat Trump, but she is not going to be the nominee. Its either Biden or Sanders with O'Rourke as a long shot.

Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania are BLUE WALL states. Trump won them because Democrats did not spend enough campaign money and time defending them. In Wisconsin Trump got less votes than Mitt Romney did in 2012 when he lost the state by 7 percentage points. That shows Trump did not win the state in 2016 and that Democrats lost it. Too many Democratic voters stayed home and no significant numbers of them ever voted for Trump.
I agree Hillary couldn't get the vote out. Esp after Comey. But I'm not convinced the dems will easily recapture them, esp Wisc.

I'm not a big Harris fan. But the black vote controls the southern primaries, and she has CA in her pocket. Somebody will have to knock her out early.

And with Bernie, what's he going to say when Warren wants to break up Apple and Amazon? I just don't see that as a strategy that's gonna play in a general election.

Of course if the dems can somehow flip Oh or even NC and Ariz ...

A childish response.

As was yours.

Everyone knows that the Iraq war was a mistake. Everyone knows that one of the prime causes of the 2008 depression was the repeal of the Steagall Act.

It is apparent from everyone of those stands that Biden took, that he is no different than any other corporate tool. There isn't a soul in America that REALLY understands that Patriot Act that supports it.

You are just an idiot that doesn't understand shit about politics and only parrots what you see on TEE VEE. The corporations tell you how to think, and you oblige them.

Removing SADDAM from power in Iraq was one of the best things the United States ever did for its security, the security of the region, and the world. It would be foolish to believe that things would be better off with Saddam in power, the man that invaded and annexed Kuwait resulting in a crises in the oil markets that caused the 1991 recession.

I agree that Biden was foolish to repeal glass Steagall. That's why I listed 1999 above.

Only extreme liberals and foolish libertarians oppose the patriot act.

I agree Hillary couldn't get the vote out. Esp after Comey. But I'm not convinced the dems will easily recapture them, esp Wisc.

I'm not a big Harris fan. But the black vote controls the southern primaries, and she has CA in her pocket. Somebody will have to knock her out early.

And with Bernie, what's he going to say when Warren wants to break up Apple and Amazon? I just don't see that as a strategy that's gonna play in a general election.

Of course if the dems can somehow flip Oh or even NC and Ariz ...

Based on current polling their actually closer to flipping Texas then those states. The current polling shows that its a race between Biden and Sanders. Harris is a distant third.

Repeat ad infinitum:

Creepy Joe Biden throws live puppies into rush hour traffic!

Creepy Joe Biden is a secret Satan worshiper!

Creepy Joe Biden fondles children!

Creepy Joe Biden is gay!

Creepy Joe Biden is the proprietor of Comet Pizza!

"Joe Biden" is Hebrew for "turtle fucker"!

Creepy Joe Biden killed Kennedy!

Creepy Joe Biden plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech!

Creepy Joe Biden slept with Stormy Daniels and paid her for her silence!

Creepy Joe Biden tried to get a Biden Tower built in Moscow!

Creepy Joe Biden bragged about grabbing pussies!

Joe never grabbed Obammy

You know that how?
I%20told%20Russia-S.jpg

It is based on DIET!

1.) No one who studies life expectancy or demography would ever claim that access to healthcare has nothing to do with life expectancy.
2.) According to one source. Still debatable. Plus in the United States, it only counts for people that have access to treatment.
3.) Really, so what money would Syrian refugees be using to pay for their healthcare? What, did they take off their clothes and sell them?
4.) I want Biden to win, but any of the Democrats would likely beat Trump given his approval ratings. The only difference is that Biden would have larger margin of victory over Trump than the other candidates. I can't foresee the results of the 2020 election, but Trump's poor indicators make it one of the easiest ones to ever predict.

Trolling? This is my thread. You choose to come in here and call me names. That's childish and by definition, trolling.

1) Our healthcare is chaotic but far from bad. It’s actually fantastic here in Boston. You refuse to acknowledge the diet piece of it. Why?

2) Hospitals don’t turn people without insurance away.

3) How many refugees? Nothing like we have here with anchor babies. And again no one gets turned away.

4) If Trump wins again will you leave this board 4ever? You seem very confident so that should be a no brainer. Correct? Pretty sure his approval rating is above 90% with Republicans. We ll see post debates where he stands with the undecideds.

Forum List

Back