What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

sure she was. shot by a cop

Legally and justifiably shot by a cop. That's not murder. Murder is the illegal killing of another person. Words have meaning even though you don't know what those meanings are. Your feeling don't matter.

You even revel in it.

I would call you a very sick individual were it not for the fact there is nothing whatsoever individualistic about you.

Of course I revel in it. She was a traitor, a member of a violent mob attempting to attack the seat of our government. I applaud traitors being shot.

:clap::clap::clap:

Of course I revel in it. She was a traitor, a member of a violent mob attempting to attack the seat of our government. I applaud traitors being shot.

:clap::clap::clap:
unarmed and no threat. wow!!!

Nope.

It was murder.

Says you, a whiney, fucking moron who admits he lies on this forum for entertainment.

Whereas independent investigations by multiple agencies determined it was a justifiable shoot.

unarmed and no threat. wow!!!

That mob was violent and a threat. She was part of it. She just happened to be the one who was dumb enough to ignore police orders to get back and instead, try to get into the Speaker's Lobby, just several feet from a door leading directly into the House chamber where some members of Congress and staff were still holed up.

Forum List

Back