What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

AP is lying to you. In the video it obviously was suitcases and the fake water main break to clear the building has been proven. Biden did not win, accept that reality. the 2020 election was a successful coup of the US government. Biden is the puppet of China and NWO, who now control YOUR life, happy asshole?

Lying con, the water leak was real and had nothing to do with the ballots being pulled back out to count at 10:30pm. The leak occurred some 14½ hours earlier at about 6am.

And they were not suitcases, they were official GA ballot boxes with seals. And the video shows they were placed under the table at about 10pm when workers were told they were done counting for the night; and then pulled back out to count when they were told to stay and count.

No, it's real. The provocateurs were the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. This is not new information and many of them are facing charges of seditious conspiracy because there's evidence they were planning Sedition Day in advance.

Threads like this exist because the nutty right is trying to push the message that the provocateurs are the FBI and/or Antifa; but there is still no evidence to support such nonsense.
That's a smear. There's no evidence they provoked anything.

Yet you support the murder of a women who looted nothing.

Dumbfuck, resorting to lethal force to keep a violent mob out of the House chamber, where some members of Congress and staff were still holed up, is not murder.

That's a smear. There's no evidence they provoked anything.

Fucking moron, there are recordings where they planned an all out war at the Capitol to provide Trump an excuse to declare martial law.

If the police open the doors, then it's not illegal, numskull. You can't be charged with trespassing if the owner invited you in.

Of course you are not.

Police did not open doors to let Trump's thugs into the Capitol building.

Dumbfuck, resorting to lethal force to keep a violent mob out of the House chamber, where some members of Congress and staff were still holed up, is not murder.
I see you support murder, too.

Of course, had she been a big, black career criminal with a history of pistol whipping pregnant women and who was resisting arrest after indulging in a criminal activity, she would not only be your hero, but you would be celebrating endless weeks of burning, looting and murder, instead!

.....at least if the masters whose boots you lick who meet in Davos once a year told you so.

that link is a lie. I saw the videos, they were suitcases. Stop the lying.

You were duped by Trump's lawyers who selectively cherrypicked portions of the surveillance video. What they intentionally didn't show you was those workers putting ballots in ballot boxes, sealing them, and placing them under a table ... then about 30 minutes later, taking them out to count.

Even the ones with the flagpoles, hit the police officer with a fire extinguisher? Or destroyed government property? Oh yea, how bout delaying the peaceful transfer of power? Since we are talking about Trump cultist, how bout we just use harsh language and take their dessert? All the destruction and assaulting police etc. just demonstrates what great Americans and true patriots they are. Geeze.
What if history proves the election was stolen? Would your opinion of these folks change?

I see you support murder, too.

Of course, had she been a big, black career criminal with a history of pistol whipping pregnant women and who was resisting arrest after indulging in a criminal activity, she would not only be your hero, but you would be celebrating endless weeks of burning, looting and murder, instead!

.....at least if the masters whose boots you lick who meet in Davos once a year told you so.

No, I don't support murder. I am not bound by your tortured interpretation of that word.

You were duped by Trump's lawyers who selectively cherrypicked portions of the surveillance video. What they intentionally didn't show you was those workers putting ballots in ballot boxes, sealing them, and placing them under a table ... then about 30 minutes later, taking them out to count.
We’re sure you watched the whole video…Really!

Lying con, the water leak was real and had nothing to do with the ballots being pulled back out to count at 10:30pm. The leak occurred some 14½ hours earlier at about 6am.

And they were not suitcases, they were official GA ballot boxes with seals. And the video shows they were placed under the table at about 10pm when workers were told they were done counting for the night; and then pulled back out to count when they were told to stay and count.

You were there right liar? All you vermin always know all there is about everything. I call bullshit.

You were there right liar? All you vermin always know all there is about everything. I call bullshit.

coffeepaper.gif

Forum List

Back