What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

We don't need a link, we saw it happen on election night.
Then there would be video of it.
Post what you saw.

Made Up FAKE News is tough.
Lies lead to bigger Lies.
You are currently caught in a LIE.

That's a NEW one.
Never heard of this Conspiracy Theory.

You got a link to back this up?

More BS with ZERO proof.

Why can't you clowns back up your claims?
Cuz it's fake news.
the falling vote counts were shown on all networks. It happened, wake up. the only fake news is the one claiming senile joe got 81 million votes.

FAKE NEWS.
Zero proof supporting ANY of your FAKE claims.

It has been proven. The truth has been suppressed by the corrupt left wing media and the corrupt Biden administration.

there is plenty of video evidence, the suitcases of fake votes being processed in Fulton county GA after the building was cleared for a fake water main break for example.
Proven False.
Your claim is indeed Fake News.
See, I provide a link debunking your claim......read it, do some research.

Proven False.
Your claim is indeed Fake News.
See, I provide a link debunking your claim......read it, do some research.

AP is lying to you. In the video it obviously was suitcases and the fake water main break to clear the building has been proven. Biden did not win, accept that reality. the 2020 election was a successful coup of the US government. Biden is the puppet of China and NWO, who now control YOUR life, happy asshole?

AP is lying to you. In the video it obviously was suitcases and the fake water main break to clear the building has been proven. Biden did not win, accept that reality. the 2020 election was a successful coup of the US government. Biden is the puppet of China and NWO, who now control YOUR life, happy asshole?
So easily duped
Did you read the link saying it wasn’t suitcase and nothing was out of the ordinary.

Post the link Proving your claim
This ^^^^ is where you RWI’s refuse to show proof. You will once again slink back to , it’s already been proven, when in fact none of what you claim has been proven.

Unbelievable! It's going to be confirmed that the feds had agent provocateurs everywhere causing mayhem setting up Trump supporters that day. I can't wait for the release.

Another TDS thread. :heehee:

So easily duped
Did you read the link saying it wasn’t suitcase and nothing was out of the ordinary.

Post the link Proving your claim
This ^^^^ is where you RWI’s refuse to show proof. You will once again slink back to , it’s already been proven, when in fact none of what you claim has been proven.
How many polling places did they visit?

So are you sticking with the, "Stolen Election" claim?

No Fraud has been determined by all of these voting districts.
You got nothing but a fake-story. Made up. No Verification.
All the voter fraud claims have been debunked.
And yet many States in the 3:15AM zone turned Blue in 15 minutes.
I don’t buy it.

And yet many States in the 3:15AM zone turned Blue in 15 minutes.
I don’t buy it.
And I don't buy what your selling.

You watched Brett Baier call the election. You said you watched.
Are you denying he didn't called it.

What you say happened at 3:15 AM, which it didn't, because you refuse to supply any proof, wouldn't matter if biden was already ahead, and that's why Baier called it for biden.

No, quite the opposite. Ashli Babbit and her co traitors were where they were not supposed to be doing stuff they were not supposed to. Like trying to overthrow democracy in America.
You LYING fuckwit, no one was trying to overthrow anything.

You're a liar.

A no good lying leftard liar.

And I don't buy what your selling.

You watched Brett Baier call the election. You said you watched.
Are you denying he didn't called it.

What you say happened at 3:15 AM, which it didn't, because you refuse to supply any proof, wouldn't matter if biden was already ahead, and that's why Baier called it for biden.
Next you’ll tell me that YouTube or Twitter or Facebook never delete posts that make Liberals look like the scumbags they are.

Next you’ll tell me that YouTube or Twitter or Facebook never delete posts that make Liberals look like the scumbags they are.
So ONLY "Posts that make liberals look ..."

You just keep thinking you are the shit, don't ya.
The ENTIRE political spectrum is loaded with scumbags.
I don't keep track of deleted posts, you apparently do.

So ONLY "Posts that make liberals look ..."

You just keep thinking you are the shit, don't ya.
The ENTIRE political spectrum is loaded with scumbags.
I don't keep track of deleted posts, you apparently do.
I'm not the shit; I keep up with the news on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back