What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

I watched it on MSNBC and I don't give a shit about the input of an old fart such as yourself that fell asleep 11:00PM on election night.
On election night, on the West Coast, I watched both MSNBC and Fox.
They BOTH looked at the remaining ballots that hadn't been recorded yet, and they BOTH made the same prediction. Yes, Brett Baier and Steve Kornacki agreed, the outstanding, legal, remaining ballots would continue to be 80% for Biden.

Brett Baier clearly knows what he is talking about and before the so-called fake news 3:00 am ballot dump that NEVER happened, Baier and Kornacki, independent of each other, on two completely different stations, made the same conclusion.

Which was: When the votes are tabulated, Biden would win those States.

They BOTH looked at the remaining ballots that hadn't been recorded yet, and they BOTH made the same prediction. Yes, Brett Baier and Steve Kornacki agreed, the outstanding, legal, remaining ballots would continue to be 80% for Biden.
Sure, the "Biden ballot boxes" had arrived.

Unbelievable! It's going to be confirmed that the feds had agent provocateurs everywhere causing mayhem setting up Trump supporters that day. I can't wait for the release.

Every defendant, and every defendants lawyer already had full access to every January 6th video.

If there was a case to be made, they would have made it in order to defend themselves or their clients.

Brett Baier clearly knows what he is talking about and before the so-called fake news 3:00 am ballot dump that NEVER happened, Baier and Kornacki, independent of each other, on two completely different stations, made the same conclusion.

Sorry pal, even the Democrats I work with who voted for Biden couldn’t believe their eyes.

11?? Shit I was in bed at 9---knowing that nothing would be decided and more than tired of the same old commentary. I did know that in person votes would be counted first..I did know that that favored Trump, I did know that Trump would have the lead going into the absentee and mail-in count--and I did know that Republicans were going to allege voter fraud, since Trump had already primed THAT pump.

But...

There was NO '3am ballot drop'. None...just a lot of lying and speculation and whining..leading to nothing.
I always check those sites for my news.

Sorry pal, even the Democrats I work with who voted for Biden couldn’t believe their eyes.
So you didn't watch the late night coverage.

Got it, because if you did, you would have heard Brett Baier tell you what happening.
He laid it out pretty clear, and Kornacki had the same data.

So you didn't watch the late night coverage.

Got it, because if you did, you would have heard Brett Baier tell you what happening.
He laid it out pretty clear, and Kornacki had the same data.
I watched MSNBC's App all night until 3:30AM.
Any other questions from the guy who went to sleep at 11:00PM?

I watched MSNBC's App all night until 3:30AM.
Any other questions from the guy who went to sleep at 11:00PM?
I watched it all dude.

Do you see Brett Baier calling the States for Biden.

Did your so-called fake news ballot drop occur AFTER biden was already declared the winner?

Until what time did you watch?
I watched until the election was called for biden, then I celebrated and watched a bit longer to hear more.
Did something nefarious happen after Baier, on FoxNews, called the election?

Your 3:30 am is my 12:30 am.

I watched until the election was called for biden, then I celebrated and watched a bit longer to hear more.
Did something nefarious happen after Baier, on FoxNews, called the election?

Your 3:30 am is my 12:30 am.
Translation...
You saw the dump and are denying it.

There was NO illegal dump.
How can I see what didn't happen?

If you think you saw it, then post a video of it happening.
I have discussed thus with a number of people who are familiar with the machines and such a dump could not have taken place within 15 minutes.
The point is mute as Kamala Harris will be the POTUS within a month or 2.

I have discussed thus with a number of people who are familiar with the machines and such a dump could not have taken place within 15 minutes.
The point is mute as Kamala Harris will be the POTUS within a month or 2.
So, you have NO proof of this 'ballot dump'

It's imaginary, FAKE, made up.
You are correct, I don't care about this FAKE news you are trying to make people believe.
It's FAKE, it NEVER happened.
Sure, puppy, as though I'm going to believe a user who has sold his sole to the Democrats.
Thanks to Joe, you're going to hate the purchase power of your pension.

Forum List

Back