What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

what you posted was from a local news story, not a national media outlet. Did CNN cover it, MSNBC? Fox? ABC, CBS. NBC?

Are you an invalid that can not be bothered to check for yourself?

CBS

26-year-old man sentenced to life for the killing of retired St. Louis police captain during George Floyd protests

CNN

St. Louis man arrested in fatal shooting of retired police officer David Dorn | CNN

ABC

Stephan Cannon found guilty of first-degree murder in David Dorn’s death

Now do some searching on your own.

Im all for it, but keep in mind there are people that believe Jan 6 was just another tourist day with some lady leisurely pushing around a baby carriage and other patriotic stuff.

It was basically a tailgating situation until Epps and Scaffold Commander took control.

Was there evidence suppressed? Perhaps but no proof of that has been shown yet. Just because someone says they have something, obviously does not mean they do. Look at all the already failed lawsuits.

Literally ridiculous - even for you.

Mendoza said Capitol Police were “overrun” by rioters.

During cross examination, Geyer repeatedly asked Mendoza about “provocateurs” or “inauthentic protesters” who may have been in the crowd to cause trouble.

“Many people are there for many different reasons,” said Geyer.

“I do not know” why individuals were there, replied Mendoza.

Prout asked if the crowd in the Capitol had gone through the metal detectors.

“No,” said Mendoza. “If we have one single person breach the building, it’s huge.”

Showing video of a crowd outside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, where some people are taking down bike-rack barriers and others appear oblivious to it, Geyer said, “So you think everybody in this spot of people have perfect communications and they’re all engaged in crimes?”

“I did not say that,” replied Mendoza. “If you breached the grounds, you engaged in a crime.”

Fayetteville man, U.S. Capitol police captain among witnesses in Barnett’s Jan. 6 trial
We've already heard the case for the prosecution, douchebag.

On Jan 7 McCarthy certainly believed Trump was responsible. You think he just didnt know they were actors?

So you want to jail everyone over the actions of a few bad eggs? How about the moron that murdered the unarmed woman in the capitol building? I suppose he is a hero in your twisted mind.
I don't know why a new Congress can revise their conclusion about his disposition.

Why are you fixated on the word actors?
Because it is crazy. One of the things that really concerns me about my country today is the ready acceptance of "alternate facts." Trumpsters see video of an event that obviously is MAGA people over running the capitol. It is so obvious it is very difficult to pretend it did not happen (some can) but most have to make up some fantasy to explain it away. Pretending a bunch old white guys with MAGA hats are BLM or antifa etc is pretty crazy. Pretending it never happened is crazy, and thinking it was actors is the most crazy.

Because it is crazy. One of the things that really concerns me about my country today is the ready acceptance of "alternate facts." Trumpsters see video of an event that obviously is MAGA people over running the capitol. It is so obvious it is very difficult to pretend it did not happen (some can) but most have to make up some fantasy to explain it away. Pretending a bunch old white guys with MAGA hats are BLM or antifa etc is pretty crazy. Pretending it never happened is crazy, and thinking it was actors is the most crazy.

In one breath they will defend what the people were protesting over and then in the next deny that it was even Trump supporters protesting.

That in no way changes the fact a police officer got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. Why bring that up? Do you think that makes both sides even. For the record, I think any who broke any law in the riot or the insurrection should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I'm suppose to provide what for your vague claims? I addressed your specific one.

Vague "claims".

Thanks for letting us all know you're as clueless as we already suspected.

Forum List

Back