What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

There is a video of a cop getting hit with a fire extinguisher in my reality. I posted it somewhere this morning. Warning: Dont watch it, might cause cognitive dissonance.
the left wing claim was that a cop was killed by a fire extinguisher. That was a lie and you know it.

Have you watched the video of Officer David Dorn being murdered protecting a store from looters during the George Floyd mostly peaceful riots?

"David who?"
That in no way changes the fact a police officer got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. Why bring that up? Do you think that makes both sides even. For the record, I think any who broke any law in the riot or the insurrection should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

the left wing claim was that a cop was killed by a fire extinguisher. That was a lie and you know it.
reading comprehension seems to be a problem. I have said repeatedly a cop got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. I have been told repeatedly that was not true.

How about the people who murdered the MAGA fan in Portland?

Or all the minorities who were killed? Shopkeepers who lost their businesses?

Like I said, someone should form a committee.

I'm suppose to provide what for your vague claims? I addressed your specific one.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
reading comprehension seems to be a problem. I have said repeatedly a cop got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. I have been told repeatedly that was not true.
the media and the dems said he was killed, not just hit. they lied, that's the point.

the media and the dems said he was killed, not just hit. they lied, that's the point.
I am on this thread, not the media or the dems. It is a fact the MAGA cult member hit a police officer in the head with a fire extinguisher. In no way does the fact it did not kiill anyone make it OK.

Even the ones with the flagpoles, hit the police officer with a fire extinguisher? Or destroyed government property? Oh yea, how bout delaying the peaceful transfer of power? Since we are talking about Trump cultist, how bout we just use harsh language and take their dessert? All the destruction and assaulting police etc. just demonstrates what great Americans and true patriots they are. Geeze.
That was Antifa and BLM dressed as Trump supporters who were bussed in.

I am on this thread, not the media or the dems. It is a fact the MAGA cult member hit a police officer in the head with a fire extinguisher. In no way does the fact it did not kiill anyone make it OK.
no one said it was OK. WTF is your point here?

Even the ones with the flagpoles, hit the police officer with a fire extinguisher? Or destroyed government property? Oh yea, how bout delaying the peaceful transfer of power? Since we are talking about Trump cultist, how bout we just use harsh language and take their dessert? All the destruction and assaulting police etc. just demonstrates what great Americans and true patriots they are. Geeze.

That was all just the infomercial.
Most of that never actually happened.
What did happen was not supporters of President Trump.

Forum List

Back