What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

Yup. I'd point out..that the term 'Provocateurs' does NOT mean FBI or other fantasies of a false flag. The term means those who are committed to stirring the shit..of which there were quite a few. Those urging the crowd on, IOW.
which side was Ray Epps on? do you know? do you care?

"Provocateurs" does not preclude FBI or the other govt assets that Director Wray himself declined to deny were present & active that day because he didn't want to open himself to perjury.
You have no proof the feds & ImTaFa thugs weren't involved but pretend like you can say it never happened.
Many of them showed up early to dismantle/remove barricades, rile up the police & instigate/enable the others showing up as they witnessed an ongoing conflict that looked like DT supporters being fired upon by the CPD.
People in the crowds were calling out these instigators & trying to get them kicked out once the initial confrontation/surge ended
..and you talk about MY having no proof~

Challenging your opponent to prove a negative is a sure sign you've lost the debate.

This all could be true. If it is, those involved have to be held fully accountable and we have to get to the bottom of it.

I do suspect however, that if it isn't true, we'll hear that it's a fake news Deep State conspiracy theory.
on that we agree, why did the dem controlled congress suppress the evidence for 2 years? why were hundreds put in solitary for years with no trial dates and no access to lawyers? Do we have political prisoners now in the USA?

on that we agree, why did the dem controlled congress suppress the evidence for 2 years? why were hundreds put in solitary for years with no trial dates and no access to lawyers? Do we have political prisoners now in the USA?
Look into it. Let's take this all to court so that it can be examined and challenged from all angles, in real time, for everyone to see.

I'll accept the results. Will you?

which side was Ray Epps on? do you know? do you care?
Somehow...I doubt that you can put this whole Jan. 6 shitstorm on Epps. Did he work for the FBI? Maybe. Maybe not. Was he there to gather evidence? Maybe. Maybe not.
But whatever....this one dude does not really matter in the larger context.
No rational person can point to Epps and say..if he hadn't been there..the riot would not have happened.

No, I really don't care..except as a curious factoid that I'd like explained.

Look into it. Let's take this all to court so that it can be examined and challenged from all angles, in real time, for everyone to see.

I'll accept the results. Will you?
of course, and that is all the jan 6 people wanted----------for the evidence to be heard and made public. not one alleged vote fraud case from 2020 has had an open hearing in any court. Why is that? If there was no fraud why are the cases being hidden? before you say it----------when a judge claims "no standing" the case has not been presented and adjudicated. It has been hidden from public view.

Somehow...I doubt that you can put this whole Jan. 6 shitstorm on Epps. Did he work for the FBI? Maybe. Maybe not. Was he there to gather evidence? Maybe. Maybe not.
But whatever....this one dude does not really matter in the larger context.
No rational person can point to Epps and say..if he hadn't been there..the riot would not have happened.

No, I really don't care..except as a curious factoid that I'd like explained.
he is an example, I never said he was the sole cause or sole instigator.

Was there evidence suppressed? Perhaps but no proof of that has been shown yet. Just because someone says they have something, obviously does not mean they do. Look at all the already failed lawsuits.

No..but we sure have a plethora of liars.

Hundreds were in solitary for their own protection. Mostly at their own request. The MAGA crowd does NOT do well in the General Population, go figger~

Nobody has been denied access to lawyers.....do post a link proving that canard. They should pray that it's so....instant dismissal!

No trial dates? Huh....that's not true either. Almost every one of those defendants legally waived time--usually on advice of counsel. Is a normal thing.
Only the truly innocent refuse to waive time..knowing they're going to be cleared.

There is the case of Lucas Denny--The Prosecution failed to indict in the statuary 40 days after arrest--this lead to the dropping of multiple serious charges. Denny immediately pled guilty to the remaining charge. Even though he received 56 months in jail..it was gift. Denny could have walked...but then the US Govt. could go for another legal indictment. He made the right move.
So we have one out of hundreds...so? You feel you can make a policy out of this?

Judge sentences Capitol rioter who 'undoubtedly came looking for a fight' to 4 years in prison

Some few were denied bail..usually because of pending probation and parole holds...or financial inability to make bail. So?

You guys continue to lie on this issue..time after time after time...why is that?

Was there evidence suppressed? Perhaps but no proof of that has been shown yet. Just because someone says they have something, obviously does not mean they do. Look at all the already failed lawsuits.
there are no failed lawsuits, there are cases that were dismissed by liberal judges on fake legal bases. lack of standing was the most frequently used, and it is bullshit.

No..but we sure have a plethora of liars.

Hundreds were in solitary for their own protection. Mostly at their own request. The MAGA crowd does NOT do well in the General Population, go figger~

Nobody has been denied access to lawyers.....do post a link proving that canard. They should pray that it's so....instant dismissal!

No trial dates? Huh....that's not true either. Almost every one of those defendants legally waived time--usually on advice of counsel. Is a normal thing.
Only the truly innocent refuse to waive time..knowing they're going to be cleared.

There is the case of Lucas Denny--The Prosecution failed to indict in the statuary 40 days after arrest--this lead to the dropping of multiple serious charges. Denny immediately pled
Guilty to the remaining charge. Even though he received 56 months in jail..it was gift. Denny could have walked...but then the US Govt. could go for another legal indictment. He made the right move.
So we have one out of hundreds...so? You feel you can make a policy out of this?

Judge sentences Capitol rioter who 'undoubtedly came looking for a fight' to 4 years in prison

Some few were denied bail..usually because of pending probation and parole holds...or financial inability to make bail. So?

You guys continue to lie on this issue..time after time after time...why is that?
lie???? how many are still in jail? give us the number or STFU

lie???? how many are still in jail? give us the number or STFU
Many are still in jail...although the balance is tipping between Pre-sentence detainment and those serving their prison time.

Welcome to the American court system. People spending years in jail fighting charges is the norm, not the exception. Somehow I doubt if you have a lot of sympathy for the, mostly minority and mostly poor people in that predicament.

Why should the Jan. 6 rioters be any different?

Yes, lies..which I notice you did not even attempt to defend.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Unbelievable! It's going to be confirmed that the feds had agent provocateurs everywhere causing mayhem setting up Trump supporters that day. I can't wait for the release.

Of course most of us have already seen them.

What I am really hoping for is that they release the video of the (literally) mostly peaceful protesters inside the Capitol cleaning up after themselves when it was over.

That would really make Lefty heads explode, to this day even a lot of MAGA brethren haven't seen that video. It was circulating on Twitter for weeks after the sixth, then just mysteriously disappeared.

But yeah, the Feds were in this up to their eyeballs, and the only murder that day was Ashli Babbit.

Many are still in jail...although the balance is tipping between Pre-sentence detainment and those serving their prison time.

Welcome to the American court system. People spending years in jail fighting charges is the norm, not the exception. Somehow I doubt if you have a lot of sympathy for the, mostly minority and mostly poor people in that predicament.

Why should the Jan. 6 rioters be any different?

Yes, lies..which I notice you did not even attempt to defend.
how many of the 2020 BLM and antifa rioters have been jailed, tried, and convicted? Why are they exempt from our legal system that you so aptly described? Is selective prosecution written somewhere in our federal statutes?

and the BM and Antifa riots that destroyed billions in private and government property were exactly what? For the record no cop was hit with a fire extinguisher, no cop was killed by the people on jan 6. But hundreds were killed or injured in the year of riots in our big cities and blue states.
There is a video of a cop getting hit with a fire extinguisher in my reality. I posted it somewhere this morning. Warning: Dont watch it, might cause cognitive dissonance.

There is a video of a cop getting hit with a fire extinguisher in my reality. I posted it somewhere this morning. Warning: Dont watch it, might cause cognitive dissonance.

Have you watched the video of Officer David Dorn being murdered protecting a store from looters during the George Floyd mostly peaceful riots?

"David who?"

Forum List

Back