What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

You people keep pretending you didn’t see the gates abd doors being opened.
Let's pretend you are right. the Police opened the doors. Is it still a crime to enter illegally, Yes, It is. I am full grown adult responsible for my own actions. If the mall cops open the door and say come on in and loot the place, and I do, am I guilty of looting the place? Yes, of course I am.

Let's pretend you are right. the Police opened the doors. Is it still a crime to enter illegally, Yes, It is. I am full grown adult responsible for my own actions. If the mall cops open the door and say come on in and loot the place, and I do, am I guilty of looting the place? Yes, of course I am.
Looting, absolutely. Overthrowing the US, laughable at best. People who tried to blow up the Capitol are lauded today by the same people trying to say that our democracy was seriously threatened.

AP is lying to you. In the video it obviously was suitcases and the fake water main break to clear the building has been proven. Biden did not win, accept that reality. the 2020 election was a successful coup of the US government. Biden is the puppet of China and NWO, who now control YOUR life, happy asshole?
They just keep repeating the lie over and over again because they know every time they do a few numskulls will believe it.

Let's pretend you are right. the Police opened the doors. Is it still a crime to enter illegally, Yes, It is. I am full grown adult responsible for my own actions.
If the police open the doors, then it's not illegal, numskull. You can't be charged with trespassing if the owner invited you in.

If the mall cops open the door and say come on in and loot the place, and I do, am I guilty of looting the place? Yes, of course I am.

Of course you are not.

If the police open the doors, then it's not illegal, numskull. You can't be charged with trespassing if the owner invited you in.

Of course you are not.
It is also fascinating how RW have twisted up their morals and ethics. But no, no one told the Trumpsters to riot and attempt to overthrow the government and even if the police were Trumpsters too and let them it, it was still illegal.

Unbelievable! It's going to be confirmed that the feds had agent provocateurs everywhere causing mayhem setting up Trump supporters that day. I can't wait for the release.

What are they waiting for?

So easily duped
Did you read the link saying it wasn’t suitcase and nothing was out of the ordinary.

Post the link Proving your claim
This ^^^^ is where you RWI’s refuse to show proof. You will once again slink back to , it’s already been proven, when in fact none of what you claim has been proven.
that link is a lie. I saw the videos, they were suitcases. Stop the lying.

It is also fascinating how RW have twisted up their morals and ethics. But no, no one told the Trumpsters to riot and attempt to overthrow the government and even if the police were Trumpsters too and let them it, it was still illegal.
the capital police work for Pelosi, Ask her why they were told to let the people in.. There was no attempt to overthrow the government. It was american patriots wanting the evidence of vote fraud to be presented to the congress and the american people. Biden did not win that election, the 2020 election was a successful coup of the US government.

Who told all the BLM and antifa vermin to riot for 9 months? How were the police "Trumpsters?"

Like I already told you, if they invite you in, then you aren't trespassing. Do you even know what the term means?

No one tried to overthrow the government, numskull.

and Trump's vote totals went down in the early morning hours. How does any candidate lose votes that have already been counted?
You keep repeating this ^^^ LIE.

Where are you getting this information?
Be specific, who PROVED that trumps vote total went down.

My Gawd you Rubes are so easily conned.
Don the Con, he is the one spreading LIES.
That has been proved.

if they invite you in, then you aren't trespassing.
Can you show the video of Capitol Police letting them in.
I want to see the video.

The video below does NOT show them being let into the Capitol.

This all could be true. If it is, those involved have to be held fully accountable and we have to get to the bottom of it.

I do suspect however, that if it isn't true, we'll hear that it's a fake news Deep State conspiracy theory.

No, it's real. The provocateurs were the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. This is not new information and many of them are facing charges of seditious conspiracy because there's evidence they were planning Sedition Day in advance.

Threads like this exist because the nutty right is trying to push the message that the provocateurs are the FBI and/or Antifa; but there is still no evidence to support such nonsense.

of course, and that is all the jan 6 people wanted----------for the evidence to be heard and made public. not one alleged vote fraud case from 2020 has had an open hearing in any court. Why is that? If there was no fraud why are the cases being hidden? before you say it----------when a judge claims "no standing" the case has not been presented and adjudicated. It has been hidden from public view.

Because there was no evidence of widespread election fraud.

Threads like this exist because the nutty right is trying to push the message that the provocateurs are the FBI and/or Antifa; but there is still no evidence to support such nonsense.
Well, we know know that actual evidence isn't needed for them to continue their jihad. Nearly 70 tossed-out court cases have shown us that.

there are no failed lawsuits, there are cases that were dismissed by liberal judges on fake legal bases. lack of standing was the most frequently used, and it is bullshit.

Why the fuck would Trump appoint Liberal judges?? :cuckoo:

Yet you support the murder of a women who looted nothing.

Forum List

Back