What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

So what you're saying is that it was a mostly peaceful riot?
It’s was mostly a non riot which became disorderly due to Pelosi plants and about 5% of the total attendees became disorderly . One was murdered.
Your “so what you are saying…..” is a liberal ploy to have one respond to a statement that they never made. That trick attemp does not work on thinkers.

Hey douchebag… watch the video of a bank robbery. Most of the time nothing is happening.

Doesn’t mean the bank wasn’t robbed
My my little drunk lush cuckold Lesh is lashing out again after being fact bested.

It’s was mostly a non riot which became disorderly due to Pelosi plants and about 5% of the total attendees became disorderly . One was murdered.
Your “so what you are saying…..” is a liberal ploy to have one respond to a statement that they never made. That trick attemp does not work on thinkers.
Same could be said with the protests after George Floyd. Mostly a non-riot.

(there were no Pelosi plants)

While there were some very bad actors with ill intents there doing really bad things - actually another good debate topic, the over whelming majority that were there were simple protestors. Voicing their political opinions. As we saw with the protests throughout the country, a few bad people can make a whole group look like savages.

There is video of Capitol police opening the doors and letting people in. Why should those who were let in be charged? They were let in by the Capitol Police.
Why were the people who were let out put on a gag order that they couldn't talk about their experience, those that did were arrested. Yet the government could keep directing its own narrative without any rebuttal.

We can keep going on and on with the unanswered questions, but I think you get the point.

So, In as far as your question, I would say that every single person, with the exception of the first mentioned group, is a political prisoner.

That's like you witness intruders beating the shit out of a family member of yours to break in, so you run to another door to open it so more intruders don't harm you; then the intruders cry they shouldn't be charged with a crime because you let them in.

Last edited:
Same could be said with the protests after George Floyd. Mostly a non-riot.

(there were no Pelosi plants)
There was about 100X the fires for Floyd and 100X stores looted.
If you assess that as same as 1/6 then you are either
1.Fake
2. Insane
3. Paid

What a loser you are.

That’s the best you can?
Oh shrieking and name calling and shaming statements
All the liberal trick bag when they are defeated, frustrated and lashing out.

Billions in damage and over 30 people killed over 2000 cops injured, ya sure thing retard.
Don't forget the massive scale of the protests, which was unparalleled. There were peaceful marches consistent of hundreds of thousands of people in dozens of cities.

So yeah, they were in fact quite peaceful when you look at the full scope.

There was about 100X the fires for Floyd and 100X stores looted.
If you assess that as same as 1/6 then you are either
1.Fake
2. Insane
3. Paid
There were 500x the people involved in protests after George Floyd. 99% of them were peacefully marching.

Don't forget the massive scale of the protests, which was unparalleled. There were peaceful marches consistent of hundreds of thousands of people in dozens of cities.

So yeah, they were in fact quite peaceful when you look at the full scope.
Well when we look at the “full scope “, Hiroshima is nothing compared to the sun.
Libs try and make the most douche bag comparisons that are always apples to hubcaps

Incorrect
It's true. There were massive marches consisting of hundreds of thousands of people in cities all over the nation.

You watched edited video that put all the violent actions together and ignore the larger picture.

Well when we look at the “full scope “, Hiroshima is nothing compared to the sun.
Libs try and make the most douche bag comparisons that are always apples to hubcaps
I'm just doing what you're doing with the January 6th protest. Pointing out that the people who committed acts of violence were a small fraction of the overall protestors.

I'm just doing what you're doing with the January 6th protest. Pointing out that the people who committed acts of violence were a small fraction of the overall protestors.
“I’m just doing what you are doing” is another Alinsky type liberal deflection for when the have no fact content to debate with

“I’m just doing what you are doing” is another Alinsky type liberal deflection for when the have no fact content to debate with
The point is that there was substantial levels of violence at the Capitol on January 6th. Most people weren’t. It’s true! But that doesn’t change the fact that there was substantial violence. We know the violence happened. There is no way to make it go away. No video will change the fact that it happened. There is nothing exculpatory to be found.

The point is that there was substantial levels of violence at the Capitol on January 6th. Most people weren’t. It’s true! But that doesn’t change the fact that there was substantial violence. We know the violence happened. There is no way to make it go away. No video will change the fact that it happened. There is nothing exculpatory to be found.
I thought the whole thing was mild compared to BLM and Antifa riots.

Forum List

Back