What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

I thought you liberal Democrats supported the right to protest?

Ah, earnest poster LennyPartiv (one of my favs here, along with EMS, 2Iron, BornLoser, and Li'l Bripat. The Four Aces.)

Anyway, Lenny, let's re-wind your reel just a little bit. First, I ain't a "Liberal" as I have too many Conservative tics that are disqualifying. And too, I ain't an official "Democrat'
*. They generally don't want me because I live in an uber-Republican zip code, and too often think and talk like a Republican (although NOT the QAnon/MAGA type of Republican that we see too often on social media sites like USMB.)

* To be fair, down in Sarasota where we winter...I am a registered Democrat (my wife a registered Republican). But, when we return to the WinterWorld beyond the North Wall.....well, there I am registered Republican, and my wife a registered Democrat.

Here's why we do it that way: Reasonably priced and good quality lunches with speakers who are (generally, tho not always) interesting folks to listen to. Both Parties. Trust me.

I go to the Dem lunches down south, and my bride goes with me as my Plus 1; and up north I go to the Republican lunches and my bride as my Plus 1, again.
And we reverse it when she takes me to her lunches.....and I'm the Plus 1.

I gotta admit to y'all.......it is a really good deal. You yourselves.....should look into it. Gotta have a cooperative wife or life partner, no matter the gender, even if it's the same.

Good luck.

Unbelievable! It's going to be confirmed that the feds had agent provocateurs everywhere causing mayhem setting up Trump supporters that day. I can't wait for the release.

At one time, Republicans were like "If you commit a crime, you're GUILTY"
Now it seems if you commit a crime and you're REPUBLICAN, you're NOT GUILTY.

Funny that.

Problem is, from what this guy said in the webpage, doesn't say these people were GOVERNMENT provocateurs.

"a large quantity of people walking down two streets that dead-ended at the Capitol"

Yes, there were a large quantity of people.

"at least at some of the leading edges of that crowd, they contained bad people or provocateurs; "

Some of these people were either "bad people", "provocateurs", or both.

"Dangerous people?"
These people might be described as dangerous.

"Violent people?"

And violent.

"Highly trained violent people?"
Highly trained violent people....

"Highly trained violent people who work and coordinate together?"
These could be ANYONE. They could be government workers, or people on government pay, but this question WAS NOT ASKED.

There is no denying that the FBI was complicit in the storming of the capitol building.

And by 'There is no denying' you mean "I imagine'?

You guys blamed Antifa. Then, bizarrely, BLM. Then Ray Epps. Now the FBI.

There's a much simpler explanation that doesn't require your elaborate, ever shifting conspiracies.

Your ilk attacked the capitol.

I dont think the number of people still being held is the important thing...if its 1 or 100 it doesnt matter. Holding people without trial for a length of time greater than their punishment would be is wrong. I dont care what political ideology you have. You can suspect, think, believe, have a good hunch...doesnt matter. a government that is willing to hold anyone without trial for longer than the punishment would have been is wrong. Period.
The judge determines this.... NOT some Politico.

I find it interesting how the RWers confuse the words protest and riot depending on who they are talking about.

There's a much simpler explanation that doesn't require your elaborate, ever shifting conspiracies.

They also blamed Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Capitol Police.

The judge determines this.... NOT some Politico.
1677589866198.jpeg

I was bouncing around between Fox, CNN and MSNBC, and the latter two networks were saying ALL NIGHT that there would be a flood of Biden votes in states X, Y and Z because those states counted mail in ballots last, and that Biden was expected to have a lion's share of those votes. I heard that at least a dozen times.

Those who only watched Fox didn't hear that, so naturally they'd fall for the conspiracy theories. As usual.

Why did the dnc demand unsigned ballots, undated ballots and no signature verification in Pennsylvania?

Many are still in jail...although the balance is tipping between Pre-sentence detainment and those serving their prison time.

Welcome to the American court system. People spending years in jail fighting charges is the norm, not the exception. Somehow I doubt if you have a lot of sympathy for the, mostly minority and mostly poor people in that predicament.

Why should the Jan. 6 rioters be any different?

Yes, lies..which I notice you did not even attempt to defend.
Is Ray Epps in jail? has he been arrested or charged? if not, Why? Who paid him to instigate the crowd to enter the building?

Yes, agree.

The problems with delays in the dc courts is because there were too many people that broke the law all at once on the same day, along with all the daily criminals arrested in dc, that get their day in court, overwhelmed the DC court system....causing delays....which stinks to high heaven, no doubt, if you've been charged with a crime there....

What it is NOT, is intentionally for a political punishment....of some kind.

Exactly.

MAGArats lead by proud boys and oathkeepers

Exactly.

MAGArats lead by proud boys and oathkeepers
The FBI involvement has been proven. Why hasn't Ray Epps been arrested and charged with inciting a riot? Who paid him to do that? Why has this been covered up? Jan 6 was nothing but american citizens demanding that their government tell them the truth, let the evidence of vote fraud be presented to the congress and the people. If there was no fraud why are you libs afraid of letting the allegations be presented? Why not let them be aired and if there is nothing there, you win the debate, Why not?

The FBI involvement has been proven. Why hasn't Ray Epps been arrested and charged with inciting a riot? Who paid him to do that? Why has this been covered up? Jan 6 was nothing but american citizens demanding that their government tell them the truth, let the evidence of vote fraud be presented to the congress and the people. If there was no fraud why are you libs afraid of letting the allegations be presented? Why not let them be aired and if there is nothing there, you win the debate, Why not?
FBI involvement has NOT been proven on any way.

And Ray fucking Epps? Still with that lie?

And note… the moron claimed it was “just a reasonable protest” instigated by the FBI

HUH???

Yes, agree.

The problems with delays in the dc courts is because there were too many people that broke the law all at once on the same day, along with all the daily criminals arrested in dc, that get their day in court, overwhelmed the DC court system....causing delays....which stinks to high heaven, no doubt, if you've been charged with a crime there....

What it is NOT, is intentionally for a political punishment....of some kind.
Nonsense.

Forum List

Back