What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

That is what has been in several in depth articles in the news.... If you don't leave your media circle, who censors you from news, you wouldn't know about it....as you dont....
I don't believe much of what is reported in the MSM. You seem content to receive spoon fed information that fits your narrative.

That is what has been in several in depth articles in the news.... If you don't leave your media circle, who censors you from news, you wouldn't know about it....as you dont....
so you admit the news is truly nonsense.

And what it has show is about 99% people wandering around or standing on the steps. It also show how the fake “committee” edited together about 2.5 hours of when the problems occurred and ran with that as indicative of the whole thing.
Fake
False
Contrived
Witch Hunt

and the BM and Antifa riots that destroyed billions in private and government property were exactly what? For the record no cop was hit with a fire extinguisher, no cop was killed by the people on jan 6. But hundreds were killed or injured in the year of riots in our big cities and blue states.
But….but…but..that was black people and 1/6 mostly wasn’t

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the best of my knowledge....and I stand ready to be better informed.....but to my knowledge the J6 suspects who have been arrested or are still being sought .... are suspects because of alleged, or witnessed criminal behavior.

Look, poster Imnuk, spraying MACE in the face of a uniformed Federal police officer is a thing.
Stomping on him after your cohorts have dragged him down concrete stairs.....is a thing.
So is tasering him in the skull.
Breaking and entering into the Capitol of the United States of America.....is a thing.

So, if you know of any purely "political" prisoners arrested for activities at the J6 insurrection/riot/sedition......well, now is a good time, and appropriate venue to name 'em.

• Tell us who they are.
  • Tell us what their actual charges are.
  • Tell us where they are incarcerated.
  • And tell us how you know.....meaning, share with us your sourcing so we, ourselves, can vet your claims.

Thanx, in advance.
While there were some very bad actors with ill intents there doing really bad things - actually another good debate topic, the over whelming majority that were there were simple protestors. Voicing their political opinions. As we saw with the protests throughout the country, a few bad people can make a whole group look like savages.

There is video of Capitol police opening the doors and letting people in. Why should those who were let in be charged? They were let in by the Capitol Police.
Why were the people who were let out put on a gag order that they couldn't talk about their experience, those that did were arrested. Yet the government could keep directing its own narrative without any rebuttal.

We can keep going on and on with the unanswered questions, but I think you get the point.

So, In as far as your question, I would say that every single person, with the exception of the first mentioned group, is a political prisoner.

You are in a Cult.
I know people like you who have browsers that won't even let them access actual news that isn't Cult approved.
Especially ones on university servers.

And what it has show is about 99% people wandering around or standing on the steps. It also show how the fake “committee” edited together about 2.5 hours of when the problems occurred and ran with that as indicative of the whole thing.
Fake
False
Contrived
Witch Hunt

Recap:

An infomercial selling the product of President Trump not being eligible for office.

The infomercial was ineffective at best - except for the hard-core loons who were already sold.

Now all the exculpatory video is coming out.

Hint -
Oxyi-Clean doesn't clean everything.
Magic Eraser doesn't erase everything.
Sham-WOW! is less than wow.

Fake
False
Contrived
Witch Hunt
So what you're saying is that it was a mostly peaceful riot?

US law doesn't apply to Progressive Blacks
any crimes committed by them will be shifted to conservative Blacks - because.
Well we know several huge city mayors ordered them to be allowed to run wild because they needed to vent and be soothed.
Sounds like those in diapers.

Fake
False
Contrived
Witch Hunt
Hey douchebag… watch the video of a bank robbery. Most of the time nothing is happening.

Doesn’t mean the bank wasn’t robbed

Forum List

Back