What the Quran really says

As usual Dajjal, you are way of base in your analysis of the Qur'an.

The arab people were well aware of the story of Joseph long before Muhammad was born.

That is because there were both Jewish and Christian tribes living and interacting with them on the land.

So the revealed Qur'an had no need to repeat every detail of the various stories that are told in the Torah.

The Qur'an just provided further details and clarification to biblical stories that were already known to the arab people. :cool:

And just exactly why would God waste his time, making a rambling incoherent account of something already written far better in the bible?
Arabic reads that way when translated into english.

It is perfectly coherent when read in it's orginal arabic language....... :cool:

I hate hatred
Then you apparently hate yourself........ :cool:

Wham!

This isn't a game. We're talking about people here. When you choose to go down the road of bigotry, hate, and murder for Allah, then you are serving bigotry, hate and murder, and that is what Islam is. Jesus never told his followers to murder in his name. In fact, when one of his disciples suggested it, he told him...."get thee behind me, Satan". He was probably talking to Allah.

Then you apparently hate yourself........ :cool:

Wham!

This isn't a game. We're talking about people here. When you choose to go down the road of bigotry, hate, and murder for Allah, then you are serving bigotry, hate and murder, and that is what Islam is. Jesus never told his followers to murder in his name. In fact, when one of his disciples suggested it, he told him...."get thee behind me, Satan". He was probably talking to Allah.

Bigotry and hate is your profession....:D....Islam is a way of life and is about a belief in an God...it's a guide to make people more spiritual and to lead them on the right path. You aren't Islam's spokesperson...:D

As usual Dajjal, you are way of base in your analysis of the Qur'an.

The arab people were well aware of the story of Joseph long before Muhammad was born.

That is because there were both Jewish and Christian tribes living and interacting with them on the land.

So the revealed Qur'an had no need to repeat every detail of the various stories that are told in the Torah.

The Qur'an just provided further details and clarification to biblical stories that were already known to the arab people. :cool:

And just exactly why would God waste his time, making a rambling incoherent account of something already written far better in the bible?
Arabic reads that way when translated into english.

It is perfectly coherent when read in it's orginal arabic language....... :cool:

How convenient for a new religious cult. All you have to say is the Bible and Christianity have been corrupted and you have a new message from God. Sorry. God gave his message through his final prophet, Jesus Christ. He is he one you're going to see on he throne. Not muhammed. Jesus fulfilled all prophecy, not Muhammed. Jesus died for the sins of mankind, not Muhammed. The blood of Jesus cleanses from all sin, not the blood of Muhammed. Jesus is the Truth. Muhammed is a lie.

Last edited:

Bigotry and hate is your profession....:D....Islam is a way of life and is about a belief in an God...it's a guide to make people more spiritual and to lead them on the right path. You aren't Islam's spokesperson...:D

Bullshit. I don't have to be Islam's spokesperson to know it's bullshit and a lie. Jesus told us to beware of false prophets and wolves in sheep's clothing. Wherever the message of Muhammed is preached and lived, there is every kind of evil, hate, and death.

Last edited:

Bullshit. I don't have to be Islam's spokesperson to know it's bullshit and a lie. Jesus told us to beware of false prophets and wolves in sheep's clothing. Wherever the message of Muhammed is preached and lived, there is every kind of evil, hate, and death.

Who's 'us'? Christians don't behave the way you do don't associate yourself with them. You're a bigoted coward.

Muhammad said: "Allah has hated you for asking too many questions."

"The Prophet then got angry and his cheeks and face became red."

Bukhari's Hadith

Any religion that forbids questions is hiding something.

Who's 'us'? Christians don't behave the way you do don't associate yourself with them. You're a bigoted coward.

I'm not behaving any way. I'm posting on a forum. You can't see me or even know where I am. Islam is a lie and muhammed was a liar and a murderer. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Muhammed was a goat fucker, murdered innocent people, and molested litle girls. Tell us all the bad things Jesus did.

Last edited:
Asheed, you're not an Muslim so hadith doesn't apply to you. Although you still put up the wrong hadith from a hate site.

It is reported from Abu Hurayrah that he heard Allaah’s Messenger as saying: Avoid what I forbid you to do and do what I command you to do to the best of your capacity. Surely the people before you went to their doom because they had put too many questions to their prophets and then disagreed about them. (Muslim; this hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ibn Shihab with the same chain of transmitters.)

That's the hadith.

As narrated in a Hadith in Sahih Bukhari (vol. 1, no. 91) the Holy Prophet [peace be upon him] was being questioned in which some of the questioners were asking questions to test the unseen knowledge that Allah has bestowed upon the Holy Prophet . A man insisted the Prophet with a question that the Holy Prophet did not want to answer and the Holy Prophet became angry which caused his cheeks to blush red, the man kept on insisting who was his father and the Prophet didn’t want to tell him due to the fact the Holy Prophet knew that the man was a illegitimate child born from adultery while the man thought his father to be someone else the Holy Prophet knew the true reality, the man insisted so much in which he pushed the Holy Prophet to the point of saying “ask me anything you like” after hearing the Holy Prophet’s answer informing him who his real father was thereupon he bought shame upon his mother and also as a consequence of hard questioning the Prophet in such a manner he could of lost his faith in Islam for asking such troublesome questions. Some of the children of Israel questioned Moses in the same manner and on account lost their faith. Allah in His Glorious word says:

Rather you wish to put questions to your Apostle, as Musa was questioned before; and whoever adopts unbelief instead of faith, he indeed has lost the right direction of the way. [2.108]

It wasn’t the questioning that was the reason for losing their faith but the way and content of how they were questioning, harsh questioning to any of the beloved Prophets of Allah therefore causes loss of faith but this does not mean that we can not at all ask any questions concerning our faith as We see clearly from the above quoted verse from the Qur’an that indeed we are allowed to ask questions:

As for the Allah hadith....not true. He hasn't hated you.

[2] "Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shuba: The Prophet said, "Allah has forbidden for you (1) to be undutiful to your mothers, (2) to bury your daughters alive, (3) to not to pay the rights of the others (e.g charity etc.) and (4) to beg of men (begging.) and Allah has hated for you (1) Vain, useless talk, or that you talk too much about othes (2) to ask too many questions (in disputed religious matters) and (3) to waste the wealth (by extravaganace). (Sahih Bukhari vol. 3:591)
The orienlentalist I have took quotation from is Dr Robert A. Morey from his book ‘Winning the war against radical Islam’ [pg.2] and we see a great difference in how he has quoted it to how it actually is, this is just one of the many examples of manipulation of evidence:
[1] Both the Hadith’s say “Allah has hated for you” not “Allah hated you”, this is a blatant manipulation of doctrine to support his falsehood.

I'm not behaving any way. I'm posting on a forum. You can't see me or even know where I am. Islam is a lie and muhammed was a liar and a murderer. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Muhammed was a goat fucker, murdered innocent people, and molested litle girls. Tell us all the bad things Jesus did.

Your religion is hate, you aren't a Christian you're a troll who hides behind Christianity to hate on Islam....:D....and Qauntamn I know that's you....:D

Asheed, you're not an Muslim so hadith doesn't apply to you. Although you still put up the wrong hadith from a hate site.

It is reported from Abu Hurayrah that he heard Allaah’s Messenger as saying: Avoid what I forbid you to do and do what I command you to do to the best of your capacity. Surely the people before you went to their doom because they had put too many questions to their prophets and then disagreed about them. (Muslim; this hadith has been narrated on the authority of Ibn Shihab with the same chain of transmitters.)

That's the hadith.

As narrated in a Hadith in Sahih Bukhari (vol. 1, no. 91) the Holy Prophet [peace be upon him] was being questioned in which some of the questioners were asking questions to test the unseen knowledge that Allah has bestowed upon the Holy Prophet . A man insisted the Prophet with a question that the Holy Prophet did not want to answer and the Holy Prophet became angry which caused his cheeks to blush red, the man kept on insisting who was his father and the Prophet didn’t want to tell him due to the fact the Holy Prophet knew that the man was a illegitimate child born from adultery while the man thought his father to be someone else the Holy Prophet knew the true reality, the man insisted so much in which he pushed the Holy Prophet to the point of saying “ask me anything you like” after hearing the Holy Prophet’s answer informing him who his real father was thereupon he bought shame upon his mother and also as a consequence of hard questioning the Prophet in such a manner he could of lost his faith in Islam for asking such troublesome questions. Some of the children of Israel questioned Moses in the same manner and on account lost their faith. Allah in His Glorious word says:

Rather you wish to put questions to your Apostle, as Musa was questioned before; and whoever adopts unbelief instead of faith, he indeed has lost the right direction of the way. [2.108]

It wasn’t the questioning that was the reason for losing their faith but the way and content of how they were questioning, harsh questioning to any of the beloved Prophets of Allah therefore causes loss of faith but this does not mean that we can not at all ask any questions concerning our faith as We see clearly from the above quoted verse from the Qur’an that indeed we are allowed to ask questions:

As for the Allah hadith....not true. He hasn't hated you.

[2] "Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shuba: The Prophet said, "Allah has forbidden for you (1) to be undutiful to your mothers, (2) to bury your daughters alive, (3) to not to pay the rights of the others (e.g charity etc.) and (4) to beg of men (begging.) and Allah has hated for you (1) Vain, useless talk, or that you talk too much about othes (2) to ask too many questions (in disputed religious matters) and (3) to waste the wealth (by extravaganace). (Sahih Bukhari vol. 3:591)
The orienlentalist I have took quotation from is Dr Robert A. Morey from his book ‘Winning the war against radical Islam’ [pg.2] and we see a great difference in how he has quoted it to how it actually is, this is just one of the many examples of manipulation of evidence:
[1] Both the Hadith’s say “Allah has hated for you” not “Allah hated you”, this is a blatant manipulation of doctrine to support his falsehood.

Anything that contradicts what you have been taught is a "hate site". Is that correct?

Your religion is hate, you aren't a Christian you're a troll who hides behind Christianity to hate on Islam....:D....and Qauntamn I know that's you....:D

You're becoming delusional. That's what happens when you live in a cult of hate and murder. Lying is evil, yet you are encouraged and permitted to lie to further the cause of Islam. Jesus never told us to do that. Jesus never told us to lie for him. You're deceived.

Last edited:

You're becoming delusional. That's what happens when you live in a cult of hate and murder. Lying is evil, yet you are encouraged and permitted to lie to further the cause of Islam. Jesus never told us to do that. Jesus never told us to lie for him. You're deceived.

Enjoy the ban that's coming your way Quantnam.....:D

No. You uneducated baffoon....:D....you're the one who calls anyone who disagrees with you a liar. Such as GaDawg63 in the 'Homosexuality in the Bible' thread...:lmao:

Typical cultic threatening behavior. You can't ban me. I haven't broken any rules.

Typical cultic threatening behavior. You can't ban me. I haven't broken any rules.

Yes you have...you won't get banned for it though....don't worry baffoon....:D

"There is no god but God; and Muhammad is the messenger of God"........

Lie. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the Life".

No angel or man who was godly ever accepted worship from men even when they were mistaken. A good example of this is when Paul was in Athens (Acts 14:12) and the people cried out they are gods, they responded resoundly, “we are men like yourselves.”

The early Christians were given the option to reject Jesus as their God and receive Caesar or add Caesar to be God as well or they would be killed. They refused and were burnt at the stake or led to the lions. If Jesus were not considered to be God this would not have been a problem. For all Rome knew they were following Jesus.

Psalm 81:9 : “thou shalt not worship any strange god.” God says in Exodus 34:14: “for you shall worship no other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.’ This is based on a previous command of false worship in Exodus 20:4-5: “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me.”

The devil said to Jesus in his temptation Matt 4:9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.” v.10 Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'“

The devils temptation was to have Jesus worship a creature (himself), Jesus responds that only God is to be worshipped.

From the beginning of His life the Scriptures make clear Jesus was indeed worshipped by men. Matthew 2:2 saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

All through His ministry people worshiped him Matthew 8:2-3: “And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

Some worshipped him for who He was, before he did any miracle, others worshipped Him afterwards.

Matt 9:18: “While He spoke these things to them, behold, a ruler came and worshiped Him, saying, “My daughter has just died, but come and lay Your hand on her and she will live.”

The same word used for worshipping God is the same word used for Jesus to be worshipped. So if Jesus is not being worshipped neither is the Father. This word for worship in Greek is proskeneo the same word used for worship for the true God and for worship of false Gods. It does not mean one thing for one and another thing for the other. In Hebrew it is Shawkaw which means to prostate down bow worship (Gen.24:26, 48, 52 Gen. 22:5). In Psalm 2:12 it says, “Kiss the Son lest he be angry with you.” The word kiss is a term for worship (chashaq; a primitive root; to cling, i.e. join, (figuratively) to love, delight in... Strongs #2836)

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4)"

"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. (From the NIV Bible, Mark 12:29)"

Notice also how Jesus said "our God", which included him to be under GOD Almighty's creation and Divine Authority, and not someone or an entity that is equal to GOD Almighty.

The Bible's New Testament also records Jesus saying: ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good–except God alone." (From the NIV Bible, Mark 10:18)"

Forum List

Back