What the Ukraine is teaching us about Republiicans

so had this

And yet they waited till a weak POTUS was in office. Wonder why:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

you saying Russia wanted the Ukrainian President to flee to Russia? The Russians planned the Ukranian President's ouster so that they could then move in? :eusa_clap:

No, I'm saying that Russia has taken advantage of a weak POTUS to take advantage of a situation that was handed to them. They would not have reacted this way with a strong POTUS.

Now go put your pointy hat back on, and sit in the corner where you belong.

And yet they waited till a weak POTUS was in office. Wonder why:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

you saying Russia wanted the Ukrainian President to flee to Russia? The Russians planned the Ukranian President's ouster so that they could then move in? :eusa_clap:

No, I'm saying that Russia has taken advantage of a weak POTUS to take advantage of a situation that was handed to them. They would not have reacted this way with a strong POTUS.

what makes you think the president, 'weak' or 'strong', would have been able to do anything to avert the situation?

seriously. what do you think could or should have been done differently?

1964801_215590188636960_1975010113_n.jpg

Is it still funny?

You folks are nuts. Do you actually wish that the US would attack Russia? :lmao:

FYI, the US doesn't attack nuclear nations, that's why Iran and others want or have nukes.

No

do you still want a completely clueless group of people in charge of foreign policy?

1964801_215590188636960_1975010113_n.jpg

Is it still funny?

You folks are nuts. Do you actually wish that the US would attack Russia? :lmao:

FYI, the US doesn't attack nuclear nations, that's why Iran and others want or have nukes.

No

do you still want a completely clueless group of people in charge of foreign policy?
what do you believe could have or should have been done? say your perfect choice for president - what would they do differently and in pursuit of what outcome?

THAT is your retort :eusa_doh: I haz a sad for you :(

NEWSFLASH!!! Ukraine is on Russia's doorstep just as Vietnam is on China's. Russia has every advantage in the book. What the U.S. & its allies has is exactly what the President says. We can economically isolate them. Russia's business' are VERY reliant on International banking.

The ONE downside on Europe's ledger is their addiction to petro chemicals.

I should charge you people for IR theory lessons.

what do republicans believe the president, or any president, could have done to prevent the situation in the ukraine?

we were never going to use military force to stop it and every other option is on the table.

what more do you believe could be or should be done?

nothing, no one is calling for military action. We should do nothing, but thats not the point.

Putin would not have done this if we had a man in the whitehouse instead of a pussy boy.

NEWSFLASH!!! Ukraine is on Russia's doorstep just as Vietnam is on China's. Russia has every advantage in the book. What the U.S. & its allies has is exactly what the President says. We can economically isolate them. Russia's business' are VERY reliant on International banking.

and the 58,000 lives and billions of dollars we wasted in viet nam got us what?

what do republicans believe the president, or any president, could have done to prevent the situation in the ukraine?

we were never going to use military force to stop it and every other option is on the table.

what more do you believe could be or should be done?

nothing, no one is calling for military action. We should do nothing, but thats not the point.

Putin would not have done this if we had a man in the whitehouse instead of a pussy boy.

how does that make sense? if you believe the correct course of action now is to do nothing and that's what either a 'strong' or 'weak' president should do, doesn't it follow that a strong or weak president can do nothing equally effectively?

The only thing Ukraine is teaching us is we elected twice as President a man who had no experience in foreign policy and no interest in it. Something more than a few of us already knew.

I think he was interested in it, but as a way to make the U.S. weaker and for him to become more powerful.

Look at his Global Poverty Act which SENATOR Obama introduced and was unsuccessful in pushing through Congress which would have taxed US taxpayers $845 Bn+ to send (via the VERY TRUSTWORTHY UN) to the third world countries in Africa.

It is called little more than a MASSIVE SHAKEDOWN!

(Bill) Gates didn’t just dream this up on his own accord. He is actually resurrecting legislation a bill introduced in 2008 by then Senator Barack Obama. It was called the Global Poverty Act. Obama introduced the bill during his one abbreviated term in the U.S. Senate.

The bill was one of the only pieces of legislation ever introduced by Senator Barack Obama, and it wasn’t just a compassionate bit of fluff that Obama dreamed up to help the poor of the world.

This bill was directly tied to the United Nations and served as little more than a shake down of American taxpayers in a massive wealth redistribution scheme.

The Global Poverty Act would provide the United Nations with 0.7% of the United States gross national product. Estimates indicated that would add up to at least $845 billion of taxpayer money into UN coffers, to be spent (or wasted) by UN bureaucrats.

The excuse for the taxing, of course, is to help end poverty in third world countries. The bill died in Congress in 2008 after passing unanimously in the House.

Now Bill Gates has resurrected it.

Of course the United States has had an ongoing program of supplying billions of dollars in foreign aid and assistance to the poor for decades. In addition, the U.S. pays most of the bills at the UN for its many unworkable poverty programs. So what’s new about the Global Poverty Act, and why is it dangerous?

First, some history that led up to the Global Poverty Act. In 1999 and 2000 non-governmental organizations, NGOs held numerous meetings around the world to write what became known as the Charter for Global Democracy. The document was prepared as a blue print for achieving global governance. In reality it was a charter for the abolition of individual freedom, national sovereignty and limited government.

The Charter for Global Democracy outlined its goals in 12 detailed “principles:”

Read the disturbing and surprising details at the link.

Tom DeWeese -- Global Poverty Act is Back

See what Sen. Obama proposed?

:eek:

Last edited:

and the 58,000 lives and billions of dollars we wasted in viet nam got us what?
LIBZ beating WAR DRUMZ!? Say it ain't so?:eek:

I'm willing to go along with the narrative that Obama is incompetent. But, I also don't discount, for even a moment, the idea that this is all part of a carefully orchestrated dog and pony show between Barack and Vladimir with each one getting what he wants and needs by both of them colluding to participate in this charade.

But, we won't discover what it is or discover hard proof of it all till much later, if ever.

After all, we STILL don't know Obama's most incriminating secrets from BEFORE he wrangled his way to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Last edited:

I'm willing to go along with the narrative that Obama is incompetent. But, I also don't discount, for even a moment, the idea that this is all part of a carefully orchestrated dog and pony show between Barack and Vladimir with each one getting what he wants and needs by both of them colluding to participate in this charade.

But, we won't discover what it is till much later, if ever.

Putin could pull something like that off, obama is not smart or worldly enough to even understand such a concept.

What the Ukraine is telling me about how easily led so called conservatives are.

I am fucking horrified by how you are led. So be it. But those I thought I could count on no more.

What the Ukraine is telling me about how easily led so called conservatives are.

I am fucking horrified by how you are led. So be it. But those I thought I could count on no more.

what do you think should be done?

Putin could pull something like that off, obama is not smart or worldly enough to even understand such a concept.

Maybe Putin IS the mastermind behind this all. Maybe he is the one who proposed it and Obama's message to Medvedev talking about his 'greater flexibility after the elections' was him agreeing to Putin's scheme.

Could be. But let's not jump to conclusions.

I just amended my post.

Obama still has secrets from before 2008 which he hasn't revealed to us which might have made his first election impossible.

Remember this line from, "The Usual Suspects?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogc3qfppMyU]The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist - YouTube[/ame]

Obama has talent which we may not give him credit for.

And we should never, ever misunderestimate our opponent's capability in a game for these stakes.

I may not convince you of this right now but just keep an open mind.

That's what I ask all of you to be cautious of.

Last edited:

I just amended my post.

Obama still has secrets from before 2008 which he hasn't revealed to us which might have made his first election impossible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogc3qfppMyU]The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist - YouTube[/ame]

And we should never, ever misunderestimate our opponent's capability in a game for these stakes.

wow.

I just amended my post.

wow.

I'm a proud Dubya fan.

:D

Why doesn't the shitbag OP show the video of Obama ridiculing Romney on "Russia" being a geopolitical threat....you know he was joking about the 80s coming back.

and he was supposed to HYPE the threat for political reasons?

You know like Robmoney was doing?

Robmoney was using a foreign policy issue to gain for himself.

Just like your war built on lies for oil.

republicans NEVER put country first.

They always put personal gain and profits first

Why doesn't the shitbag OP show the video of Obama ridiculing Romney on "Russia" being a geopolitical threat....you know he was joking about the 80s coming back.

and he was supposed to HYPE the threat for political reasons?

You know like Robmoney was doing?

Robmoney was using a foreign policy issue to gain for himself.

Just like your war built on lies for oil.

republicans NEVER put country first.

They always put personal gain and profits first

leftard; if you ever grow up you'll admit obama was wrong and Romney was right on russia

idiot

Forum List

Back