What the World Will Be Seeing As Trump Heads Overseas

View attachment 127415 The world loves to read the American media. Whether they're reading this magazine or not the globe will be seeing this magazine cover as Trump heads overseas.
I bet the Trumpies never thought this presidency would go off the rails this soon.
What they will be seeing is a resurgence of American power. The appeasement of the Obama years are gone.
Like when he went to Mexico and was too much a cowardly bitch to even mention the wall and that Mexico is going to pay for it?

IMG_0419.JPG

Trump is everybody's bitch.

In fact, many of America's allies Obama had driven away are happy to see Trump in the WH and many of America's enemies embraced by Obama and now frightened. What you call the Russian scandal is perceived around the world as the Obama Russia hoax scandal and there is hopefulness in the ME and eastern Europe that President Trump will be able to make progress toward the peaceful resolution of conflict where Obama was only able to offer political gestures that did nothing.
Everything you just said is bullshit.
The biggest question our allies and other countries around the globe have is ,"Just how crazy is the American president?"
You're watching way too much Fox News, and are isolated from reality.
That's fine. It will be that much more of a shock to your system when the serial sex offender goes down.
The beginning of the end canstart this coming Monday whenComey testifies and if he corroborates in his notes that Trump asked him to shut down the Russian investigation that's clearly obstruction of justice and he's toast.
Funny you still live in a Mary Poppins world.
lol Well, everyone should have a dream, but your dream is just setting you up for a big letdown.
Hysterical you still think the Liar in chief tells the truth after Politico documented over 500 lies his first 4 months in office.

Comey is Trump's worst nightmare. You DO know what obstruction of justice means and what it entails don't you?
I know what obstruction of justice means, but you don't seem to.
Lmao. Asking the head of the FBI to shut down an investigation on himself is the textbook version of obstruction of justice.
You're hilarious.

Do you know how freaking dumb Trump is? He thought firing Comey would be a " popular move." Because we all know he sees the world thru the lens of a tenth grader.
What happened is not obstruction of justice. I hope you can let this go is not an order. It isn't even a request.

Everything you just said is bullshit.
The biggest question our allies and other countries around the globe have is ,"Just how crazy is the American president?"
You're watching way too much Fox News, and are isolated from reality.
That's fine. It will be that much more of a shock to your system when the serial sex offender goes down.
The beginning of the end canstart this coming Monday whenComey testifies and if he corroborates in his notes that Trump asked him to shut down the Russian investigation that's clearly obstruction of justice and he's toast.
Funny you still live in a Mary Poppins world.
lol Well, everyone should have a dream, but your dream is just setting you up for a big letdown.
Hysterical you still think the Liar in chief tells the truth after Politico documented over 500 lies his first 4 months in office.

Comey is Trump's worst nightmare. You DO know what obstruction of justice means and what it entails don't you?
I know what obstruction of justice means, but you don't seem to.
Lmao. Asking the head of the FBI to shut down an investigation on himself is the textbook version of obstruction of justice.
You're hilarious.

Do you know how freaking dumb Trump is? He thought firing Comey would be a " popular move." Because we all know he sees the world thru the lens of a tenth grader.
What happened is not obstruction of justice. I hope you can let this go is not an order. It isn't even a request.
Another dummy that failed 7th grade history.
You're disturbed that THE topic in the country right now is Trump's possible obstruction of justice and you don't like me talking about it
on a political forum?
Roflmao. you're modeling the clown's fascist tendencies.

IMG_0371.JPG
The dumb fuck just hates Obama was a class act and so much more popular than the serial sex offender.

View attachment 127415 The world loves to read the American media. Whether they're reading this magazine or not the globe will be seeing this magazine cover as Trump heads overseas.
I bet the Trumpies never thought this presidency would go off the rails this soon.
LOL

So, you guys are going to export your bigotry. Kewl.

Forum List

Back