What the World Will Be Seeing As Trump Heads Overseas

Loser went to " play poker" but was back stalking me after 10 minutes. Lol
Must have lost his shirt.

View attachment 127415 The world loves to read the American media. Whether they're reading this magazine or not the globe will be seeing this magazine cover as Trump heads overseas.
I bet the Trumpies never thought this presidency would go off the rails this soon.
Want to know why republicans have been so scarce to talk to recently?
It's now a criminal investigation with Trump and his people.
That fat ass will be destroyed in prison.

View attachment 127415 The world loves to read the American media. Whether they're reading this magazine or not the globe will be seeing this magazine cover as Trump heads overseas.
I bet the Trumpies never thought this presidency would go off the rails this soon.
About 100 people will see that. Time is a dead magazine. It's headed for the scrap heap.

Zzzzzzzzzz

What grounds?because Trump was mean to you twinkle toes?

Name the charges.

About 100 people will see that. Time is a dead magazine. It's headed for the scrap heap.
Another non reader. I clearly said millions will see the cover whether they read the magazine or not. It's a GREAT cover. Sums up the scam artist's current situation.

Zzzzzzzzzz

Name the charges.

Fox News watcher didn't know it's now a criminal investigation. lol
Didn't they tell you?

IMG_0431.JPG
The resistance is everywhere.

Another non reader. I clearly said millions will see the cover whether they read the magazine or not. It's a GREAT cover. Sums up the scam artist's current situation.
It's fake news, and you're a douche bag.

Zzzzzzzzzz

Name the charges.

Didn't they tell you?

It always has been a criminal investigation, the FBI don't investigate no others, retard...

So what's the charges? Be specific.

Zzzzzzzzzz

Name the charges.

Didn't they tell you?

It always has been a criminal investigation, the FBI don't investigate no others, retard...

First... no it hasn't been a criminal investigation. Not very bright are you.
The 4 investigations are in its infancy. Trump has already derailed the House investigation. Wonder why.
He's fired three people investigating him. Not suspicious ?
Flynn is close to going down... wouldn't be surprised if he takes the Tramp with him. No wonder he's texting Flynn making nice nice with him.
When there are charges what will your excuse be then?
Let me guess. Phony charges.
You backed the wrong horse. You'll regret it.

The POTUS is the subject of 4 investigations. Four.
What did you assholes say about Hillary if she got elected?
Dopes.

Zzzzzzzzzz

Name the charges.

Didn't they tell you?

The 4 investigations are in its infancy. Trump has already derailed the House investigation. Wonder why.
Flynn is close to going down... wouldn't be surprised if he takes the Tramp with him. No wonder he's texting Flynn making nice nice with him.

You fuck the FBI only does criminal investigations

Zzzzzzzzzz

Name the charges.

Didn't they tell you?

Stupid fuck.
No, Trump Isn’t Under Criminal Investigation by the FBI

Zzzzzzzzzz

Name the charges.

Didn't they tell you?

Stupid fuck.
No, Trump Isn’t Under Criminal Investigation by the FBI

Me a stupid fuck, if the FBI investigates you do you think all they are trying to do is find out your birthday , ?

All FBI investigations are criminal..

BTW October 2016...

The investigation has treated it as a counterintelligence operation as much as a criminal one, though agents are also focusing on whether anyone in the United States was involved. The officials declined to discuss any individual targets of the investigation, even when assured of anonymity.

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

Didn't they tell you?

Stupid fuck.
No, Trump Isn’t Under Criminal Investigation by the FBI

Me a stupid fuck, if the FBI investigates you do you think all they are trying to do is find out your birthday , ?

All FBI investigations are criminal..

BTW October 2016...

The investigation has treated it as a counterintelligence operation as much as a criminal one, though agents are also focusing on whether anyone in the United States was involved. The officials declined to discuss any individual targets of the investigation, even when assured of anonymity.

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

These 4 investigations will go on for years..it took 2 years to bring down Nixon and Comrade Trump is way dirtier than Tricky Dicky ever was..

Forum List

Back