What They Really Want

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
I know a lot of you have always thought that I was engaging in hyperbole when I compared dimocraps to Nazis, Stalinists, Maoists and other violent Dictators.

I knew I wasn't, now it's time for you to know it,too

Leftist Rag TNR: Obama Should Violently Crush GOP Dissent Like Yeltsin Did To Soviet Communist Hardliners…

Screen-shot-2013-10-01-at-4.41.15-PM.png

Except Yeltsin not only had balls, but he had the whole Russia behind him for support and all others, still in the Soviet Union ( it was 4 months before it was peacefully dissolved) with psychological support.

Do you see ANY resemblance here?

Uh, Guys? Ladies?

A MAJOR liberal rag has called for the POS-TUS to call in Federal Troops in order to seize power from Congress.......

Isn't that kind of a Big Deal?

I mean, TNR is over 100 years old. Founded by Walter Lippman, edited by some very famous people, read and recommended by some of the highest ranking dimocraps in the land....

I think when they call for the VIOLENT seizure of power from the United States Congress...

I think that's a BIG DEAL.

But...... I'm kinda old-fashioned that way

Edge, it is impossible. The leftist loon is simply ignorant.

Except Yeltsin not only had balls, but he had the whole Russia behind him for support and all others, still in the Soviet Union ( it was 4 months before it was peacefully dissolved) with psychological support.

No.

Something I have never done and have condemned every time someone (right or left) brings it up is violence.... Once you start down that road, there's no turning back

And especially the kind of violence the government would use to support a Dictator..... Like obama.

Whoever this is, whoever tweeted this, should be fired and banned from Journalism for eternity

Edge, it is impossible. The leftist loon is simply ignorant.

I just don't wanna hear one more goddamned word about "Extremists" from our dimocrap contributors.

Nothing. Not another word

No.

Something I have never done and have condemned every time someone (right or left) brings it up is violence.... Once you start down that road, there's no turning back

And especially the kind of violence the government would use to support a Dictator..... Like obama.

Whoever this is, whoever tweeted this, should be fired and banned from Journalism for eternity

My point is Yeltsin DID NOT bring the force. It was THE COUP and Yeltsin was the one who opposed it - WITHOUT ANY FORCE.
The military people THEMSELVES announced that they are not going to support the coup. The ordinary people took out to the streets to oppose the coup.
And that was the end of it.
If we are talking about August 1991.

The issue of 1993 is much more murkier but not even close to the viewpoint of the leftard in question.

Russia was involved in the first Chechen war and the issue was directly intertwined with that war.

Uh, Guys? Ladies?

A MAJOR liberal rag has called for the POS-TUS to call in Federal Troops in order to seize power from Congress.......

I mean, TNR is over 100 years old. Founded by Walter Lippman, edited by some very famous people, read and recommended by some of the highest ranking dimocraps in the land....

I think when they call for the VIOLENT seizure of power from the United States Congress...

and that is the other very important point - to what disgraceful extreme can the left lower itself?

No.

My point is Yeltsin DID NOT bring the force. It was THE COUP and Yeltsin was the one who opposed it - WITHOUT ANY FORCE.
The military people THEMSELVES announced that they are not going to support the coup. The ordinary people took out to the streets to oppose the coup.
And that was the end of it.
If we are talking about August 1991.

The issue of 1993 is much more murkier but not even close to the viewpoint of the leftard in question.

Russia was involved in the first Chechen war and the issue was directly intertwined with that war.

The connection is tenuous and, frankly, meaningless AFAIC.

The point is this.... dimocrap scum call us "Terrorists" -- Me, a decorated COMBAT INFANTRYMAN, who put his life on the line to defend this Country, and these scumbags call me a fucking terrorist.....

Then they turn around and advocate the Use of The American Military on a recalcitrant Congress?

Any similarities between this event and Yltsin's is irrelevant. Meaningless.

It's that this dimocrap scumbag is calling for it.

In between all the other dimocrap scum calling us every name in the book.

Uh, Guys? Ladies?

Right, and a liberal rag has about as much credibility as a neocon rag.

I know a lot of you have always thought that I was engaging in hyperbole when I compared dimocraps to Nazis, Stalinists, Maoists and other violent Dictators.

Leftist Rag TNR: Obama Should Violently Crush GOP Dissent Like Yeltsin Did To Soviet Communist Hardliners…

No, we just assumed you were unable to afford your medication. Now that Obamacare is fully arrived, maybe you can join the sane society.

When you start every thread calling Democrats scum you kinda lose creditbility when you are outraged.

Uh, Guys? Ladies?

I don't have any interest in reading or listening to partisan rags like The New Republic; etc, or what ever is out there for the lefties or righties to do the goose-step to.
Anyway, this thread caught my interest so I went to their website and sure enough, a writer and Senior Editor (Julia Ioffe) for The New Republic wrote a short piece regarding what Yetlsin did in Russia 20 years ago. Two Russians Walk Into a Parliamentary Crisis... | New Republic
Now she didn't come out and say that Obama should do what Yeltsin did but,,,,! She's quite the loose cannon.
Those crazy Russians!
I do think it's a big stretch when you state "What They Really Want",,,,who's they? If you're implying the entire left or a significance number on the left want a Yeltsin type of reaction from Obama, I'd say your way off base. A very small segment of the far, far left want Obama to pull a Yeltsin? That would be a more realistic statement.

Last edited:
Obama has wanted to spark a civil war since day one, it could be that he will use DOJ and IRS troops to assault congress. The Military sure the fuck won't do his bidding on this.

I suspect that Obama would face removal by the military, should he move against congress.

No, we just assumed you were unable to afford your medication. Now that Obamacare is fully arrived, maybe you can join the sane society.

Little hint for you, Cupcake:

The guy condemning the call to crush dissent with military violence is NOT the one who's crazy.

Uh, Guys? Ladies?

I don't have any interest in reading or listening to partisan rags like The New Republic; etc, or what ever is out there for the lefties or righties to do the goose-step to.
Anyway, this thread caught my interest so I went to their website and sure enough, a writer and Senior Editor (Julia Ioffe) for The New Republic wrote a short piece regarding what Yetlsin did in Russia 20 years ago. Two Russians Walk Into a Parliamentary Crisis... | New Republic
Now she didn't come out and say that Obama should do what Yeltsin did but,,,,! She's quite the loose cannon.
Those crazy Russians!
I do think it's a big stretch when you state "What They Really Want",,,,who's they? If you're implying the entire left or a significance number on the left want a Yeltsin type of reaction from Obama, I'd say your way off base. A very small segment of the far, far left want Obama to pull a Yeltsin? That would be a more realistic statement.

Never ask a nutter who "they" are. Identifying "them" is a very difficult task. Nutters need "them". But only if "they" are very vague boogie men.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back