What to do about Trumps backstabbing on immigration ?

Are there STILL some right wingers on here who actually think that Trump would build that "beautiful;" wall??? Really ??? LOL

af892631902495ff5e5cc5143002ba7a7ea6deab355a3abc0c7729f666af3372.jpg

Actually, Correll, I CANNOT feel your pain......LOL

So, right wingers....AFTER Trump has repeatedly stated that he would ship 11 million people from our border...AND....after he "promised" that he would build a wall and have Mexico pay for it.........WHY, would his new campaign manager say that Trump's immigration policies are yet "TO BE DETERMINED"????

To fuck with you.

If you get too excited, you might blow a gasket and miss voting due to coma.

they really are so dumb about this issue that they think its possible and desirable.

.....Well, my friend, to be "fair", of course "they really are so dumb"....otherwise they would have run far away from the Trumpster at the beginning of this year.

Trumo hasn't changed his position on illegal immigration.

Only LWNJ's think so...and that's because they're nut jobs.
Right right...go listen to his past few speeches and his town hall last night...

I did. He hasn't changed his position. If you are here illegally you will be deported. What he is talking about is the process. We start with the obvious ones first- criminals, rapists, drug dealers, etc..

Trump hasn't changed his position on illegal immigration.

Anybody wanna bet Zander will still be saying this when Drumpf admits he was lying about his idiotic wall?

He has lied and/or flip flopped about every thing else and the wall is next.

:funnyface:

Right right...go listen to his past few speeches and his town hall last night...

I did. He hasn't changed his position. If you are here illegally you will be deported. What he is talking about is the process. We start with the obvious ones first- criminals, rapists, drug dealers, etc..
We agree on he said the major criminals will go but he also said he will soften his stance blah blah blah...either gotta deport them or legalize them....which means 11 million more on the dole for food stamps,medicaid section 8,stealing Americans jobs,driving wages down etc. Then they vote en masse for democrats. I fucking hate this country.....damnit I wish I had been born somewhere that had enough people left to actually give a shit about preserving themselves.

Anybody wanna bet Zander will still be saying this when Drumpf admits he was lying about his idiotic wall?

Trump's ready-made excuse for NOT building that wall, ...."Congress has refused to allow me to put my name on that wall."

So, right wingers....AFTER Trump has repeatedly stated that he would ship 11 million people from our border...AND....after he "promised" that he would build a wall and have Mexico pay for it.........WHY, would his new campaign manager say that Trump's immigration policies are yet "TO BE DETERMINED"????
Show one p

:funnyface:

Keep dreaming Puddly, :cuckoo:

You're one of the LWNJ's that swallows anything the media feeds you.

Trump will build the wall and Mexico will pay for it.

He will deport illegals, starting with the rapists, murderers, drug dealers, etc...

We agree on he said the major criminals will go but he also said he will soften his stance blah blah blah...either gotta deport them or legalize them....which means 11 million more on the dole for food stamps,medicaid section 8,stealing Americans jobs,driving wages down etc. Then they vote en masse for democrats. I fucking hate this country.....damnit I wish I had been born somewhere that had enough people left to actually give a shit about preserving themselves.

Where did he soften his stance?

Then we will deport the moms and their damn kids.

Obviously we see the Jewish influence on Trump coming out. Allowing non whites to invade a nation of whites to change that nations demographics is genocide according to the UN. I wish I could just pack my family up and move to Europe they actually seem to want to fix things in some of their countries
What do we do now? He allows them to stay that's just MILLIONS more voters for the democrats. He can appeal to legal immigrants without amnesty for illegal ones. I am not willing to vote for someone who will give invaders intent on destroying the identity of America and who it was intended for amnesty. Just won't happen.

Easy.....after his 4 year term you vote him out......he says he will actually enforce the current immigration law...and then we will see if he builds the wall...if he doesn't, you vote him out ....hilary...you know she is going to import illegals and make them legal, and flood Republican voting districts....Trump...stops that.....anything else is gravy....

He said he would keep doing what Obama has already been doing.

But hey, you're just as brainless and uneducated as Odious and you want to pay higher taxes to him and his 1% cronies so I think you should vote for him too.

(Where the hell do RWNJ traitors go to school? Why is it none of them have a clue about their own country?)

5azl4k.jpg

Correll

As usual, RWNNJ traitors are ignorant of their own candidate.

Donald Trump said Monday that, as president, he would do the “same thing” as President Barack Obama when it comes to deporting some illegal immigrants.

You don't know THAT either???

Sheesh.

RWNJ traitors are getting dumber and dumber every day.

He didn't soften his stance. He hasn't changed his position.

He is talking about the process.

LWNJ's are trying to spin it as some flipflop because they nominated a fat, sick, old, criminal who's scandals are exploding daily.

Obviously we see the Jewish influence on Trump coming out. Allowing non whites to invade a nation of whites to change that nations demographics is genocide according to the UN. I wish I could just pack my family up and move to Europe they actually seem to want to fix things in some of their countries
What do we do now? He allows them to stay that's just MILLIONS more voters for the democrats. He can appeal to legal immigrants without amnesty for illegal ones. I am not willing to vote for someone who will give invaders intent on destroying the identity of America and who it was intended for amnesty. Just won't happen.

Easy.....after his 4 year term you vote him out......he says he will actually enforce the current immigration law...and then we will see if he builds the wall...if he doesn't, you vote him out ....hilary...you know she is going to import illegals and make them legal, and flood Republican voting districts....Trump...stops that.....anything else is gravy....

He said he would keep doing what Obama has already been doing.

But hey, you're just as brainless and uneducated as Odious and you want to pay higher taxes to him and his 1% cronies so I think you should vote for him too.

(Where the hell do RWNJ traitors go to school? Why is it none of them have a clue about their own country?)

5azl4k.jpg

Correll

As usual, RWNNJ traitors are ignorant of their own candidate.

Donald Trump said Monday that, as president, he would do the “same thing” as President Barack Obama when it comes to deporting some illegal immigrants.

SOME....yes.

Duh!!

Forum List

Back