What to do about Trumps backstabbing on immigration ?

Amnesty is exactly what trump is putting forth. He will call it everything but what it is, but it is what it is.

He lied. Lying Donald lied again. But of course he could shoot someone and you followers of his would still vote for him, right? Yeah well now he's becoming Jeb Bush. You could have just voted for Jeb Bush 8 months ago. Same outcome.

Sure. Touchback. YOu go back to your shitty Third World shit hole, and send US you're paper work and we will review it, and if it all checks out we will get back to you with permission to come on back.

We have the BEST people working on these forms. Both of them.

gty_480064128_74375466.jpg

Someone from the GOP finally got through to him that he was promising an unconstitutional crime against humanity to his fucked up followers.

The government doesn't enforce existing laws, thats all they need to do. as far as vetting would - be refugees goes, thats not a crime against humanity.

Someone from the GOP finally got through to him that he was promising an unconstitutional crime against humanity to his fucked up followers.

The government doesn't enforce existing laws, thats all they need to do. as far as vetting would - be refugees goes, thats not a crime against humanity.
The government is actually doing the best as can be done with the system it has. Every immigration court is backed up for years. The only way to (constitutionally) speed things up is to make more courts and hire more judges as part of an immigration reform act that congress may never actually take up. This is the bottleneck that let's people live here for years while their status is determined. Taking certain groups like the 'dreamers" out of deportation threat was more symbolic than anything else, they were already prioritizing cases based on criminal history and repeat entry.

1. The whole comprehensive plan is there and you are undermining it.

2. I recall a recurring discuss during the COld War was the question of whether, if the soviets ever started the tanks rolling, if they would claim they would stop at the German French border, thus avoiding danger of French nuclear response, or if they would just roll to the Atlantic.

THis was a question, because flipping West Germany with it's large economy and population and military from West to East would end NATO and allow Soviet domination over the whole world.

That is a threat to the US.

NOthing Putin can do can touch that.

Your link talks of US putting tanks in the BALTICS. That is insane.

I do not want fight a nuclear war over the Baltics.

Putin could take all three and it would not effect the Balance of Power.

NATO expansion was a mistake and a provocative one at that.
That's a nice opinion, Correll, but I don't agree with it. The main reason is appeasement doesn't work.

Friendly nations don't need to be appeased, they just negotiate. Enemies require appeasement and only fucking liberals, and apparently you, seem to think appeasing bullies and assholes like Putin and Kim Jong-un (and his father, Kim Jong-il) is a good thing.

Last edited:
1. The whole comprehensive plan is there and you are undermining it.

2. I recall a recurring discuss during the COld War was the question of whether, if the soviets ever started the tanks rolling, if they would claim they would stop at the German French border, thus avoiding danger of French nuclear response, or if they would just roll to the Atlantic.

THis was a question, because flipping West Germany with it's large economy and population and military from West to East would end NATO and allow Soviet domination over the whole world.

That is a threat to the US.

NOthing Putin can do can touch that.

Your link talks of US putting tanks in the BALTICS. That is insane.

I do not want fight a nuclear war over the Baltics.

Putin could take all three and it would not effect the Balance of Power.

NATO expansion was a mistake and a provocative one at that.
That's a nice opinion, Correll, but I don't agree with it. The main reason is appeasement doesn't work.

Friendly nations don't need to be appeased, they just negotiate. Enemies require appeasement and only fucking liberals, and apparently you, seem to think appeasing bullies and assholes like Putin and Kim Jong-un (and his father, Kim Jong-il) is a good thing.

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

1. Nothing Putin does in his region is a significant threat to the US or US interests. Not like the Soviets were capable of in the Cold War.

2. Nothing Putin does in his region is worth fighting a global nuclear war over.

3. Appeasement? Work? YOu miss the point. It is not our problem. Europe can handle it if they want to.

4. Plus, we're broke.

Forum List

Back