What to do about Trumps backstabbing on immigration ?

I see nat4900 thinks its funny, feel free to deport yourself to Cambodia loser.

Well, you are pathetically "funny".....and BTW, I've been to Cambodia during the 1960s.....but I'm sure its much nicer today.
Thanks for the invite.

By the way the other day 20+ people over dosed in a single housing complex in just a few hours span on drugs...wait for it...from Mexico.

A shit load of the drugs that fuck up this country come over the open border from Mexico.

THey are really shitty neighbors.

Actually, they're very good neighbors. Not to mention they save you boat loads of money.

Its the damn drug cartels that are worthless scum.

Are you saying you blame the entire country for the drug cartels? Are US drug buyers in the US YOUR fault and YOUR responsibility.

Didn't think so.

SO sick of stupid RWNJ traitors like you.

Oh please, already more than 1/3 of all illegals are participating in tax fraud that cost American taxpayers over $4 billion a year. Does that sound like they have any respect for our laws or country? No. We'll boot their worthless ass out and bring in some quality immigrants.

How? Remember, Trump has abandoned his massive 'deportation teams' nonsense. How then will you 'boot them out'?

Get specific? Does it involve a rope snare, a chimichanga and a whistle that plays 'La cucaracha' at frequencies only illegal immigrants can hear?

By all means, enlighten us.

According to the Obama regime we already deport half a million a year, when we untie law enforcement's hands and abolish sanctuary cities it will get done. It may take a few years but once the border is secure we'll bounce a couple million a year out of here until the job is finished.

Right right...go listen to his past few speeches and his town hall last night...

I did. He hasn't changed his position. If you are here illegally you will be deported. What he is talking about is the process. We start with the obvious ones first- criminals, rapists, drug dealers, etc..
We agree on he said the major criminals will go but he also said he will soften his stance blah blah blah...either gotta deport them or legalize them....which means 11 million more on the dole for food stamps,medicaid section 8,stealing Americans jobs,driving wages down etc. Then they vote en masse for democrats. I fucking hate this country.....damnit I wish I had been born somewhere that had enough people left to actually give a shit about preserving themselves.

Where did he soften his stance?
By his own words yesterday on fox news the town hall thing he did. Ill find it.

Trump says he's open to 'softening' immigration laws in 'Hannity' town hall | Fox News

Was not in there.

There ya go.

I did. He hasn't changed his position. If you are here illegally you will be deported. What he is talking about is the process. We start with the obvious ones first- criminals, rapists, drug dealers, etc..
We agree on he said the major criminals will go but he also said he will soften his stance blah blah blah...either gotta deport them or legalize them....which means 11 million more on the dole for food stamps,medicaid section 8,stealing Americans jobs,driving wages down etc. Then they vote en masse for democrats. I fucking hate this country.....damnit I wish I had been born somewhere that had enough people left to actually give a shit about preserving themselves.

Trump says he's open to 'softening' immigration laws in 'Hannity' town hall | Fox News

Was not in there.

There ya go.

He said there COULD be a softening. He said he would follow the laws, our very strong laws.

The criminals will be the first to go....

Nothing has changed.

Even the video you linked concludes that "he is not softening his stance".

Right right...go listen to his past few speeches and his town hall last night...

Being "open" to an idea is far from "softening his stance". I'm open to a lot of ideas.....doesn't mean I'll implement them.

I've listened to him speak, his own words, without media spin. I didn't hear any softening. NONE.

But hey, you believe whatever you want. It's your life.

So adopting Obama's policies isn't a 'softening'?

Trump said he was going to deport all 11 million illegal immigrants. Now he insists he's going deport the 'bad ones', but 'everyone else' is going to go through a 'process'.

Um, what the fuck does that mean? Even you don't know.

Being "open" to an idea is far from "softening his stance". I'm open to a lot of ideas.....doesn't mean I'll implement them.

I've listened to him speak, his own words, without media spin. I didn't hear any softening. NONE.

But hey, you believe whatever you want. It's your life.

So adopting Obama's policies isn't a 'softening'?

Trump said he was going to deport all 11 million illegal immigrants. Now he insists he's going deport the 'bad ones', but 'everyone else' is going to go through a 'process'.

Um, what the fuck does that mean? Even you don't know.

He never said he was "adopting" Obama's policies.

But if that is what you want to hear....good for you.

By the way the other day 20+ people over dosed in a single housing complex in just a few hours span on drugs...wait for it...from Mexico.

A shit load of the drugs that fuck up this country come over the open border from Mexico.

THey are really shitty neighbors.

Actually, they're very good neighbors. Not to mention they save you boat loads of money.

Its the damn drug cartels that are worthless scum.

Are you saying you blame the entire country for the drug cartels? Are US drug buyers in the US YOUR fault and YOUR responsibility.

Didn't think so.

SO sick of stupid RWNJ traitors like you.

Oh please, already more than 1/3 of all illegals are participating in tax fraud that cost American taxpayers over $4 billion a year. Does that sound like they have any respect for our laws or country? No. We'll boot their worthless ass out and bring in some quality immigrants.

How? Remember, Trump has abandoned his massive 'deportation teams' nonsense. How then will you 'boot them out'?

Get specific? Does it involve a rope snare, a chimichanga and a whistle that plays 'La cucaracha' at frequencies only illegal immigrants can hear?

By all means, enlighten us.

According to the Obama regime we already deport half a million a year, when we untie law enforcement's hands and abolish sanctuary cities it will get done. It may take a few years but once the border is secure we'll bounce a couple million a year out of here until the job is finished.

What is an 'Obama regime'? You mean the Obama administration?

And how will you 'get it done'? Describe the process specifically. You have 11 million illegal immigrants. You don't know their names. You don't know where they work. You don't know where they live. They move.

How do you deport them all? Don't give me vague platitudes to 'will get it done'. Describe *specifically* how you will find them all.

What do we do now? He allows them to stay that's just MILLIONS more voters for the democrats. He can appeal to legal immigrants without amnesty for illegal ones. I am not willing to vote for someone who will give invaders intent on destroying the identity of America and who it was intended for amnesty. Just won't happen.
1) Non-citizens can't legally vote in national elections. All states prohibit them from voting in state elections. 18 USC 611: Voting by aliens

Hooven & Allison Co. v. Evatt 324 U.S. 652 (1945)

2) Don't vote for Trump if you don't want to do so. I recommend Johnson as an alternative.

3) Destroy the identity of America? WTF?
334lzk2.jpg

What do we do now? He allows them to stay that's just MILLIONS more voters for the democrats. He can appeal to legal immigrants without amnesty for illegal ones. I am not willing to vote for someone who will give invaders intent on destroying the identity of America and who it was intended for amnesty. Just won't happen.
1) Non-citizens can't legally vote in national elections. All states prohibit them from voting in state elections. 18 USC 611: Voting by aliens

Hooven & Allison Co. v. Evatt 324 U.S. 652 (1945)

2) Don't vote for Trump if you don't want to do so. I recommend Johnson as an alternative.

3) Destroy the identity of America? WTF?
334lzk2.jpg
Solutrean Theory and Watch Ice Age Columbus. The ASIATIC SWINE were not here first. Oh and not a chance in hell I vote for Johnson he is worse than Trump.

Obviously we see the Jewish influence on Trump coming out. Allowing non whites to invade a nation of whites to change that nations demographics is genocide according to the UN. I wish I could just pack my family up and move to Europe they actually seem to want to fix things in some of their countries
Oh "obviously".....Scratch a RWr and an anti-semite is just below the surface. American Jewish voters know that already.

Trump was never serious about deportation. He said those things for the primary voter, who will stay with him no matter what his ultimate positions turn out to be. He knows that he has your vote. Game over.

(See Politics)

Typical insults and no actual replies to facts.
I gave a factual response and you replied with half-truths:
Solutrean Theory and Watch Ice Age Columbus. The ASIATIC SWINE were not here first. Oh and not a chance in hell I vote for Johnson he is worse than Trump.
While Euros may have been in the Americas long before Columbus, this doesn't dispute the fact the Americas were also populated by a large population of Asian immigrants.

HUH?

Are you willing to vote for some one who will disarm America?

Are you going to vote for someone who will start WWIII in order to defend Israel?

PRIORITIZE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got no trouble with Trump changing his opinion, I didn't believe him in the first place. I still think he'll be able to get more centrist policies passed then Clinton would. But my mind definitely isn't made up. I'll wait for the debates.

HUH?

Are you willing to vote for some one who will disarm America?

Are you going to vote for someone who will start WWIII in order to defend Israel?

PRIORITIZE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize that Trump has proposed assault weapon's bans virtually identical to what Hillary is proposing?

Right?

You're being played, Cont.

I've got no trouble with Trump changing his opinion, I didn't believe him in the first place. I still think he'll be able to get more centrist policies passed then Clinton would. But my mind definitely isn't made up. I'll wait for the debates.

His 'opinion'? This is a major policy plank. One half of his entire immigration policy, the other half being his 'wall'.

And he's not only backpedalled on his 'deportation teams', he's insisted he'll be adopting Obama's policies.

That's what republican primary voters nominated Trump to do, right? Continue Obama's immigration policies?

Typical insults and no actual replies to facts.
I gave a factual response and you replied with half-truths:
While Euros may have been in the Americas long before Columbus, this doesn't dispute the fact the Americas were also populated by a large population of Asian immigrants.
So your response alone refutes your silly picture.

Someone from the GOP finally got through to him that he was promising an unconstitutional crime against humanity to his fucked up followers.

Criminals are not human beings. Illegal aliens are criminals. Therefore illegal aliens are not human beings.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back