What to do about Trumps backstabbing on immigration ?

Trumo hasn't changed his position on illegal immigration.

Only LWNJ's think so...and that's because they're nut jobs.
Right right...go listen to his past few speeches and his town hall last night...

I did. He hasn't changed his position. If you are here illegally you will be deported. What he is talking about is the process. We start with the obvious ones first- criminals, rapists, drug dealers, etc..
We agree on he said the major criminals will go but he also said he will soften his stance blah blah blah...either gotta deport them or legalize them....which means 11 million more on the dole for food stamps,medicaid section 8,stealing Americans jobs,driving wages down etc. Then they vote en masse for democrats. I fucking hate this country.....damnit I wish I had been born somewhere that had enough people left to actually give a shit about preserving themselves.

Where did he soften his stance?

Trump ‘Softens’ Immigration Position. Hannity Nods Along.

:badgrin:

He didn't soften his stance. He hasn't changed his position.

He is talking about the process.

Well, we got THAT settled......"its just the process"..........Glad that's all cleared up........(what an :ahole-1:)

Right right...go listen to his past few speeches and his town hall last night...

I did. He hasn't changed his position. If you are here illegally you will be deported. What he is talking about is the process. We start with the obvious ones first- criminals, rapists, drug dealers, etc..
We agree on he said the major criminals will go but he also said he will soften his stance blah blah blah...either gotta deport them or legalize them....which means 11 million more on the dole for food stamps,medicaid section 8,stealing Americans jobs,driving wages down etc. Then they vote en masse for democrats. I fucking hate this country.....damnit I wish I had been born somewhere that had enough people left to actually give a shit about preserving themselves.

By his own words yesterday on fox news the town hall thing he did. Ill find it.

Trump says he's open to 'softening' immigration laws in 'Hannity' town hall | Fox News

Repeating a lie doesn't make it any truer.

His position has not changed.

You "hate" the US and "wish [you] had been born somewhere that had enough people left to actually give a shit about preserving themselves".

Then get out.

Go to Russia, N Korea, China, the Middle East.

Or, you could just admit you're so soft, you wouldn't last a day in a country that didn't wipe your butt for you.

:anj_stfu: :ahole-1:

Obviously we see the Jewish influence on Trump coming out. Allowing non whites to invade a nation of whites to change that nations demographics is genocide according to the UN. I wish I could just pack my family up and move to Europe they actually seem to want to fix things in some of their countries
What do we do now? He allows them to stay that's just MILLIONS more voters for the democrats. He can appeal to legal immigrants without amnesty for illegal ones. I am not willing to vote for someone who will give invaders intent on destroying the identity of America and who it was intended for amnesty. Just won't happen.

Easy.....after his 4 year term you vote him out......he says he will actually enforce the current immigration law...and then we will see if he builds the wall...if he doesn't, you vote him out ....hilary...you know she is going to import illegals and make them legal, and flood Republican voting districts....Trump...stops that.....anything else is gravy....

He said he would keep doing what Obama has already been doing.

But hey, you're just as brainless and uneducated as Odious and you want to pay higher taxes to him and his 1% cronies so I think you should vote for him too.

(Where the hell do RWNJ traitors go to school? Why is it none of them have a clue about their own country?)

5azl4k.jpg

Correll

As usual, RWNNJ traitors are ignorant of their own candidate.

Donald Trump said Monday that, as president, he would do the “same thing” as President Barack Obama when it comes to deporting some illegal immigrants.

Did he say that he would NOT do MORE than Obama?

By the way the other day 20+ people over dosed in a single housing complex in just a few hours span on drugs...wait for it...from Mexico.

A shit load of the drugs that fuck up this country come over the open border from Mexico.

THey are really shitty neighbors.

What do we do now? He allows them to stay that's just MILLIONS more voters for the democrats. He can appeal to legal immigrants without amnesty for illegal ones. I am not willing to vote for someone who will give invaders intent on destroying the identity of America and who it was intended for amnesty. Just won't happen.

Um.....drop to your knees yet again, splay your tongue on your chin and gobble down yet another rhetorical load of whatever Trump tells you to think?

Just like Trumpites have been doing for about half a year?

You're *just* starting to figure out that Trump was using you Rubes to get the presidential nomination? Seriously?

Repeating a lie doesn't make it any truer.

His position has not changed.

You dummy. he even used that exact word. You'll still be lying to yourself when he backs down on the wall and every other thing he has said -

Except, of course, his promise to slash taxes for his 1% cronies and raise YOUR taxes. He'll keep those promises.

Idiot.

:cuckoo:

Trump says he's open to 'softening' immigration laws in 'Hannity' town hall | Fox News

Was not in there.

By the way the other day 20+ people over dosed in a single housing complex in just a few hours span on drugs...wait for it...from Mexico.

A shit load of the drugs that fuck up this country come over the open border from Mexico.

Illegals kill more American citizens each year than were killed in the World Trader Center attack, I'd fly tanks and gun ships into Mexico and clean up that shit hole.

Being "open" to an idea is far from "softening his stance". I'm open to a lot of ideas.....doesn't mean I'll implement them.

I've listened to him speak, his own words, without media spin. I didn't hear any softening. NONE.

But hey, you believe whatever you want. It's your life.

Actually, they're very good neighbors. Not to mention they save you boat loads of money.

Its the damn drug cartels that are worthless scum.

Are you saying you blame the entire country for the drug cartels? Are US drug buyers in the US YOUR fault and YOUR responsibility.

Didn't think so.

SO sick of stupid RWNJ traitors like you.

Illegals kill more American citizens each year than were killed in the World Trader Center attack, I'd fly tanks and gun ships into Mexico and clean up that shit hole.

I read that lie too.

Unlike you however, I'm smart enough to Google facts.

Actually, they're very good neighbors. Not to mention they save you boat loads of money.

Are you saying you blame the entire country for the drug cartels? Are US drug buyers in the US YOUR fault and YOUR responsibility.

Didn't think so.

Oh please, already more than 1/3 of all illegals are participating in tax fraud that cost American taxpayers over $4 billion a year. Does that sound like they have any respect for our laws or country? No. We'll boot their worthless ass out and bring in some quality immigrants.

There you go I coined a new phrase, deport and replace BOOM!

What do we do now? He allows them to stay that's just MILLIONS more voters for the democrats. He can appeal to legal immigrants without amnesty for illegal ones.

From whence come the millions more voters? Who are they? Illegal immigrants? Legal immigrants?

I read that lie too.

Unlike you however, I'm smart enough to Google facts.

You know jack shit.

I see nat4900 thinks its funny, feel free to deport yourself to Cambodia loser.

Didn't think so.

Oh please, already more than 1/3 of all illegals are participating in tax fraud that cost American taxpayers over $4 billion a year. Does that sound like they have any respect for our laws or country? No. We'll boot their worthless ass out and bring in some quality immigrants.

How? Remember, Trump has abandoned his massive 'deportation teams' nonsense. How then will you 'boot them out'?

Get specific? Does it involve a rope snare, a chimichanga and a whistle that plays 'La cucaracha' at frequencies only illegal immigrants can hear?

By all means, enlighten us.

Forum List

Back