🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

over many years, I have learned thru EXPERIENCE---that statistics
issued by islamic sources are BULL SHIT-----In fact----lots of histories of
events so issued----are BULL SHIT
This isn't for you Rosie but for others who might be reading your tripe. Are the death toll figures coming out of Gaza faked? Watch this truth seekers:

Yeah there is. They want a Jewish state without Palestinians.

The reported population was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans.
SO? how many muslims were there in Yathrib when the rapist dog rode in? How many jews were left in Jerusalem after the Crusaders and muslims got done with that city-----how many jews are now left in SDEROT?----Adolf had the same approach to populations that you espouse. In 1922 there was a
JEWISH UNIVERSITY---in the Palestine Mandate and Jewish hospitals
that treated ALL of the groups you describe----my hubby has no idea what
happened to his arab playmate in the Jerusalem Hospital after his muslim
parents INSISTED on taking him away from his needed rehabilitation over the
objections of the Medical Staff----1947

Bombing half of Gaza's buildings to the ground, including the bombing of hospitals, with now a 12,500 civilian death toll.

Bombed half the buildings to the ground and only killed 12,500 civilians?

That's a heinous war crime and genocide.

Sounds like the opposite. Over a month of bombing and only 12,500 civilians dead, despite bombing half the buildings to the ground?

If I wanted to commit heinous war crimes and kill a lot of civilians, I
could kill a lot more in 15 minutes and only knock down a handful of buildings.
Sattelite imagery has already established that about half of Gaza has been leveled. Most people left their homes and they're still being bombed even when they're on the road, leaving to wherever Israel has told them to go. They've been bombed while moving their families to UN refugee shelters. Most of Palestine is now homeless, living in their cars, tents, in the rubble (assuming the Israelis aren't going to bomb there again). Your objections are pathetic.

SO? how many muslims were there in Yathrib when the rapist dog rode in? How many jews were left in Jerusalem after the Crusaders and muslims got done with that city-----how many jews are now left in SDEROT?----Adolf had the same approach to populations that you espouse. In 1922 there was a
JEWISH UNIVERSITY---in the Palestine Mandate and Jewish hospitals
that treated ALL of the groups you describe----my hubby has no idea what
happened to his arab playmate in the Jerusalem Hospital after his muslim
parents INSISTED on taking him away from his needed rehabilitation over the
objections of the Medical Staff----1947
You're barking like a dog.

Bombing half of Gaza's buildings to the ground, including the bombing of hospitals, with now a 12,500 civilian death toll. Over 5000 dead children and 2000 children under the rubble, that haven't been recovered. That's a heinous war crime and genocide. Only a soulless golem like yourself would deny it.
Gee, that's too bad. They shouldn't have attacked innocent women and children in Israel. You'd think the stupid filthy Muslims would learn by now

You're barking like a dog.
No---I am stating facts. The latest from the "PALESTINE AUTHORITY" is the
events of OCT 7 NEVER HAPPENED-----the propaganda that littered my
childhood VERY CHRISTIAN town was that NOBODY DIED IN AUSCHWITZ.
I learned about christianity in churches and about islam from muslim colleagues-- and, of course, I read your literature----from the KORAN, to the propaganda, but
MOST IMPRESSIVE----I learned it from young people who attended muslim
schools in muslim lands

Gee, that's too bad. They shouldn't have attacked innocent women and children in Israel. You'd think the stupid filthy Muslims would learn by now
The stupid filthy Zionists are committing suicide with their genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza. Watch them dispatch themselves into oblivion politically, economically, and strategically. They're up the creek without a paddle.

The stupid filthy Zionists are committing suicide with their genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza. Watch them dispatch themselves into oblivion politically, economically, and strategically. They're up the creek without a paddle.
you expressed yourself as did GAMAL ABDUL NASSER in May 1967

You wish. Have you seen Gaza lately? You reap what you sow. Attack innocent women and children, expect the same. Sell your propaganda to some naive college kids. Why don't your coward masters in Iran stop hiding behind women and children and face Israel man to man.

Last edited:
You wish. Have you seen Gaza lately? You reap what you sow. Attack innocent women and children, expect the same. Sell your propaganda to some naive college kids.
It's the Israelis that murder women and children. Oct 7th didn't occur in a vacuum, but under a brutal Zionist siege and occupation, that killed Palestinian children. Lift the blockade, stop the occupation by recognizing the Palestinian's right to their territory and there will be peace.

It's the Israelis that murder women and children. Oct 7th didn't occur in a vacuum, but under a brutal Zionist siege and occupation, that killed Palestinian children. Lift the blockade, stop the occupation by recognizing the Palestinian's right to their territory and there will be peace.
Bullshit. Get the fuck out of here.

what is it that "killed "palestinian" children" prior to Oct 7? I have seen lots of Palestinians-----children and adults-----they were in fine shape. In fact
I have seen them as a medical professional. To what "territory" do you refer"

Most people left their homes and they're still being bombed

That's the opposite of how to commit genocide.
If you want to commit genocide, bomb the homes while people are in them.
On October 8th, I could have killed 30,000 Gazans in 10 minutes with 100 bombs.

It's almost like the Israelis are intentionally trying to kill as few people as possible.

what is it that "killed "palestinian" children" prior to Oct 7? I have seen lots of Palestinians-----children and adults-----they were in fine shape. In fact
I have seen them as a medical professional. To what "territory" do you refer"
This isn't the first time that Israel heavily bombed Gaza.

The Zionists have been slaughtering Palestinian children for years.​

Children have no future in Gaza. They're born and raised under a brutal, racist, Jewish apartheid regime. Israel is holding over 1000 Palestinian, men, women, and children under "administrative detention" without charges. Some of these hostages are kept in Israeli jails for years, without being charged. Israel just bombed Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank, killing 200 civilians, to kill one Hamas leader. They couldn't even verify whether this Hamas commander was there. They don't have his body, and they refuse to release the intelligence that supposedly justifies the bombing. In other words, they don't have any real intelligence or evidence, it's just based on a hunch. They killed dozens of children, women, and the elderly. You don't care, and they don't care about you either, hence Oct 7th.

A lot of lies have been released to the media about what occurred Oct 7th:

Israeli eyewitnesses state that the Israelis shelled their people, killing hundreds of Israelis:

This isn't the first time that Israel heavily bombed Gaza.

The Zionists have been slaughtering Palestinian children for years.​

Children have no future in Gaza. They're born and raised under a brutal, racist, Jewish apartheid regime. Israel is holding over 1000 Palestinian, men, women, and children under "administrative detention" without charges. Some of these hostages are kept in Israeli jails for years, without being charged. Israel just bombed Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank, killing 200 civilians, to kill one Hamas leader. They couldn't even verify whether this Hamas commander was there. They don't have his body, and they refuse to release the intelligence that supposedly justifies the bombing. In other words, they don't have any real intelligence or evidence, it's just based on a hunch. They killed dozens of children, women, and the elderly. You don't care, and they don't care about you either, hence Oct 7th.

A lot of lies have been released to the media about what occurred Oct 7th:

Israeli eyewitnesses state that the Israelis shelled their people, killing hundreds of Israelis:

Why don't they go live in Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, etc. No one is forcing them to stay there

That's the opposite of how to commit genocide.
If you want to commit genocide, bomb the homes while people are in them.
On October 8th, I could have killed 30,000 Gazans in 10 minutes with 100 bombs.

It's almost like the Israelis are intentionally trying to kill as few people as possible.

The Israelis didn't show up to fight Hamas for five or six hours. Most people are living outside but unfortunately, some decide to remain in their homes and they die. The Israelis also cut the water, food, fuel, electricity..etc. Humanitarian aid went from 500 trucks daily to 20 daily. The Israeli officials have already expressed that there aren't any innocents in Gaza. They don't care about the Arab Palestinians. They see Palestinians as subhuman goyim. They don't care how many people die in Gaza. However, they have to operate within certain boundaries. They push it to the limit, to the very edge, and that allows them to essentially do what they're doing now.

Forum List

Back