🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

You either haven't been paying attention or you're ONLY watching the very controlled MSM (who are the mouthpiece for the very powers who want more war in the M.E.)

Israeli officials have openly used language of genocide, or ethnic cleansing, and they've pretty much admitted they want to wipe out everyone in Gaza. And in case you've been living in a cave somewhere, they've already been massively bombing one of the most densely populated areas in the world that is 25 miles long 5 miles wide, of roughly 50% children. In addition to the thousands of children dead, there are hundreds more children under the rubble as we speak, being buried alive.

1. Israel President Isaac Herzog: It is an entire nation out there that is responsible

Israeli President Suggests That Civilians In Gaza Are Legitimate Targets

2. Israel Yoav Gallant Defense Minister: "There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed,”
    (this has affected hospitals and for that reason civilians are dying, not just from the bombing but from the lack of food, water, and because the hospitals cannot function properly)

He also said: “We are fighting human animals and we are acting accordingly”

3. Netanyahu himself openly used language of genocide, invoking "Amalek" in a speech. If you know the bible, you should know that the passage about Amalek was about wiping out everything: men, women, children, babies, cattle, sheep, camels, donkeys, etc.

Do you support the demise of Hamas?

Centuries ago there were Jews living in Mecca, yeah? What does that have to do with the current, ongoing genocide that the Jews are committing in Gaza? You need to get off the drugs.

The Palestinians aren't from the Arabian peninsula, there are Muslims throughout the world. So again you need to get off the meth.
Propaganda parrot. Squawk...genocide...squawk...genocide...squawk..genocide

In your world, they're already committing genocide. By warning civilians. DURR
That's the real world, not your fantasy world, where a nation that faces the prospect of losing its support from the West due to its policies and actions, needs to be careful and not commit its crimes too brazenly. You live in a fantasy world.

Do you support the demise of Hamas?

Why even ask such a retarded question? I'm opposed to ANYONE who commits terrorist acts, whether it's Hamas or any other group. Turn off the TV and start looking at what is actually happening, not filtered through the corrupt neocon warmongers and propagandists you're watching on TV.

Centuries ago there were Jews living in Mecca, yeah? What does that have to do with the current, ongoing genocide that the Jews are committing in Gaza? You need to get off the drugs.

The Palestinians aren't from the Arabian peninsula, there are Muslims throughout the world. So again you need to get off the meth.
right---there are muslims all over the world for the same reason that there
are christians all over the world ----CONQUEST. Even the pope saw a need to
APOLOGIZE

Why even ask such a retarded question? I'm opposed to ANYONE who commits terrorist acts, whether it's Hamas or any other group. Turn off the TV and start looking at what is actually happening, not filtered through the corrupt neocon warmongers and propagandists you're watching on TV.
Cut the crap. Hamas attacked Israeli women and children. Are you denying hamas beheaded babies?

We're not talking about giving land back to the historical owners?
You're just blabbing nonsense. Jews in Mecca 1400 years ago, migrated to Yemen and other lands. Why do you figure Jews have the right to take properties in Mecca? What evidence do you have that they met your modern, Western capitalist standard of ownership? Did the Jews in Mecca ever rule over Mecca? I'm just following your silly line of reasoning, which you use against Palestinians to invalidate their claim to Palestinian territory. Did the Jews of Mecca over a millennium and a half ago have a government in Mecca that they controlled?

I learned about islam from muslims------and people who experienced
islamic conquest----that includes IRANIAN MUSLIMS many of whom are
not as CLUELESS as you are. It also includes hindus---a few Buddhists, a few
Zoroastrians and lots of christians and jews. Your education is TV?

I learned about islam from muslims------and people who experienced
islamic conquest----that includes IRANIAN MUSLIMS many of whom are
not as CLUELESS as you are. It also includes hindus---a few Buddhists, a few
Zoroastrians and lots of christians and jews. Your education is TV?

I just finished saying turn off the TV. And you're asking if my education is TV? That was completely nonsensical.

You're just blabbing nonsense. Jews in Mecca 1400 years ago, migrated to Yemen and other lands. Why do you figure Jews have the right to take properties in Mecca? What evidence do you have that they met your modern, Western capitalist standard of ownership? Did the Jews in Mecca ever rule over Mecca? I'm just following your silly line of reasoning, which you use against Palestinians to invalidate their claim to Palestinian territory. Did the Jews of Mecca over a millennium and a half ago have a government in Mecca that they controlled?
the jews in the city today called MEDINA ---ruled in that city---Jews in Yemen self-ruled but lived under extreme islamic oppression in the past 1400 years. The
Jews in the PALESTINE MANDATE and the PALESTINE CONTROLLED by the OTTOMAN EMPIRE----opened the first University there----developed hospitals and schools and developed cities with government and social services in the 18th century. The Crusaders murdered the jews of Jerusalem

You're just blabbing nonsense. Jews in Mecca 1400 years ago, migrated to Yemen and other lands.

The ones who weren't murdered?

Why do you figure Jews have the right to take properties in Mecca?

Did Mohammad buy their land before he murdered them or drove them out?
What about all the other Jewish owned land in Saudi Arabia?

Did the Jews of Mecca over a millennium and a half ago have a government in Mecca that they controlled?

Did they need that to hold claim to land?

You're breaking down now Todd. I expect better from you.

I want all the Muslims to be happy and peaceful.
They can't seem to be peaceful when they interact with civilization, so maybe they need to
remove themselves from it. Besides, every Muslim is supposed to go to Mecca at least once in their life. If they already live in Saudi Arabia, it'll be a short commute.

Forum List

Back