What Trump has accomplished already, that Hillary never could have

If the "center" of the real world is the north and south poles then it is technically all times at the same time. Mind bending.

Hillary's defeat was a repudiation of the Obama years. No, not everyone is better off even Obama will say that.

More people voted for Hillary, and it's looking like the only reason Trump won the rest best states was because of Russian hacking.

So, no, the people got this right.
More people didn't vote for Hillary than did. Your Russian hacking story is pure BS until you fabricate some evidence and then it becomes a full blown lie. And soon the majority of the EC will vote for Trump. Your lady lost, quit being a loser.

Redfish will lie just to lie. Yes, he admitted for years that there was a recession. He blamed it on Obama rather than Bush, than denied that during Obama's admin life got better for scores of million.

Not true. I have never said that there was a recession in 2008. I was responding to another poster who claimed that Obama had turned the economy around. I pointed out, with facts, that he did not. Yes, we had a market correction, a housing bust, and an economic downturn--------but to call it a recession is simply wrong.

As to millions whose lives improved under Obama-------------------blacks? no. the poor? no. those on welfare? no, the middle class? no. Obama's rich cronies? yes. muslim terrorists? yes.

You libs live in fantasy land. Obama has been a terrible president, and whats really sad is that as the first black president he had an opportunity to heal the country and do great things, instead he divided us by race, sex, age, ethnicity, location, income, and sexual orientation.

You would gain some credibility on this forum if you told the truth once in a while

What does hacking have to do with Hillary being a stuck up snob?

Dude, it's 5 AM on Sunday morning. Put down the fucking bottle.

? How about you refute my post and it's 6 am in the real world.

Your time stamp says 5:02 and i know you live in Chicago like I do.

How many times do I have to post I moved out of Illinois in 2004?

Remember I Didn't know Don died of WLS

He restored confidence in the future, Hillary would have just been more of the same. Everything, EVERYTHING that the liberal left said would happen, the opposite has happened. Who could ever believe another word from the mouths of liberals? I hope that the liberals get their way and there is a recount. History will prove once again that the opposite of the stated intent will be the outcome. Recount, I look forward to Hillary and her team going to jail.

The biggest holiday splurge in HISTORY: Sales surge 13% as stores take a record $2BILLION on Thanksgiving and hope for $3.1billion on Black Friday amid post-election spending boom

• The first Black Friday sales have got underway at some stores across the country on Thursday night
  • Department store J.C Penney was one of the first major chains to kick-off the sales offering huge discounts
  • Shoppers were seen rushing through the doors at J.C Penney stores across the country, including Tyler, Tx
  • Others were seen patiently waiting outside Best Buy shops - with some even camping out in small tents
  • Sales get underway at Macy's, Kmart, Target, Walmart and other stores in just a few hours time
  • Online shoppers charged out of the gate, spending more than $1.15billion between midnight and 5pm
  • Forecasters expect the total value of Thanksgiving Day purchases to be more than $2billion

Read more: Black Friday sales get underway at stores across the country | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Stocks post 3-week win streak as major indexes post record highs

The Stock market has nothing to do with Trump's cough cough win, if that's what you want to call it. Not with Hillary Clinton leading by over 2 million votes now. It has everything to do with financial uncertainty--and the Fed announcing they were holding off on raising interest rates.

But you're right there is something Trump has accomplished that would have never happened with Hillary Clinton.

th

He restored convidence in the future, Hillary would have just been more of the same. Everything, EVERYTHING that the liberal left said would happen, the opposite has happened. Who could ever believe another word from the mouths of liberals? I hope that the liberals get their way and there is a recount. History will prove once again that the opposite of the stated intent will be the outcome. Recount, I look forward to Hillary and her team going to jail.

The biggest holiday splurge in HISTORY: Sales surge 13% as stores take a record $2BILLION on Thanksgiving and hope for $3.1billion on Black Friday amid post-election spending boom

• The first Black Friday sales have got underway at some stores across the country on Thursday night
  • Department store J.C Penney was one of the first major chains to kick-off the sales offering huge discounts
  • Shoppers were seen rushing through the doors at J.C Penney stores across the country, including Tyler, Tx
  • Others were seen patiently waiting outside Best Buy shops - with some even camping out in small tents
  • Sales get underway at Macy's, Kmart, Target, Walmart and other stores in just a few hours time
  • Online shoppers charged out of the gate, spending more than $1.15billion between midnight and 5pm
  • Forecasters expect the total value of Thanksgiving Day purchases to be more than $2billion

Read more: Black Friday sales get underway at stores across the country | Daily Mail Online

Trump isn't president.

And yet he has instilled hope for the future, something even Obama didn't do. You have to be impressed or simply repressed.

Obama's Presidency was a triumph. Everyone is better off. Less Bush Recession and Less Bush War Monkey = Better off. You dumb bumpkins didn't get YER GUNS GRABBED, you got your cheap gas back, unemployment is under 5%. None of this would be possible with McCain or Mitt, Wall Street and Big Oill's number one butt boys. We'd be at war with Iran by now (and Trump will be too) if Mittins or Panama John had won. You're better off. Get over yourself.

Let's dissect your talking points, shall we.

"Everyone is better off" - How can that be with millions more people out of work. The workforce participation rate is is at its lowest in over 40 years.

"Less Bush recession" - That's debatable, but I will admit there may be a slight recovery. There is liable to be a massive depression when the consequences come due for the trillions in un-backed money his Federal Bank printed

"Less war monkey" - You are the first to inform us that the U.S. even had and War Monkeys.

"YER GUNS GRABBED" - No, but our right to purchase and own the weapon of our choice has been infringed. It's equivalent to outlawing certain types of automobiles.

"you got your cheap gas back" - That has nothing to do with Obama. We have cheap gas because we are producing more crude. How, when Obama cancelled truckloads of drilling leases on public lands? By finding massive deposits of oil on private lands that the government has no control over. We gone from being one of the largest importers of oil to one of the largest exporters.

"unemployment is under 5%" - Only because a very large percent of the people unemployed ran out of benefits and were dropped from the roles even though they still can't find work. Simply, the unemployment rate is figured by the NUMBER OF PEOPLE RECEIVING UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS.

"We'd be at war with Iran by now" - With world security possibly in the balance that might not be a bad thing. If Iran manages to get nuclear weapons you will rue the day we didn't take action sooner.

"You're better off". - This is right off the front page of Democrat Dreamland Daily News. With more people on food stamps, under the poverty level, applying for Social Security Disability, etc., how can you possibly say that with a straight face?

Your celebration of mis-information is astonishing.

When Obama became President, we were deep in the Bush Recession, and losing two wars. Obama ended the Recession and got us out of the GOP's War's as much as possible. We have two dollar gas again. Unemployment is lower. The Fake News, Wingnut myth of actual higher unemployment has no basis in reality. We're better off than we were eight years ago. There is no disputing this. Anyone who claims to be worse off is lying.

Under Trump, I predict George W Bush's third term: More wars, this time losing one against Iran, and higher gas prices and higher unemployment. Also, exploding deficits. Conservatards have learned nothing, think the GOPs losses in 2006 and 2008 were undeserved, and even when things go badly under their rule, that liberals are somehow still to blame.

The world is laughing at America again?
http://abcnews.go.com/International/russian-p

resident-vladimir-putin-congratulates-president-elect-donald/story?id=43411848
Merkel congratulates Trump as politicians express shock | Germany | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

World leaders react to Donald Trump's US election victory

He's impressing the right people, I'm good.

Yeah, Putin's a real good guy. One of the best.

I didn't speak to that, but if you say so.

Merkel congratulates Trump as politicians express shock | Germany | DW.COM | 09.11.2016

No you didn't. That's why you have a link to him in your post.

No you didn't. That's why you have a link to him in your post.
you are less tedious when you are unconscious.

He restored convidence in the future, Hillary would have just been more of the same. Everything, EVERYTHING that the liberal left said would happen, the opposite has happened. Who could ever believe another word from the mouths of liberals? I hope that the liberals get their way and there is a recount. History will prove once again that the opposite of the stated intent will be the outcome. Recount, I look forward to Hillary and her team going to jail.

Trump isn't president.

And yet he has instilled hope for the future, something even Obama didn't do. You have to be impressed or simply repressed.

Obama's Presidency was a triumph. Everyone is better off. Less Bush Recession and Less Bush War Monkey = Better off. You dumb bumpkins didn't get YER GUNS GRABBED, you got your cheap gas back, unemployment is under 5%. None of this would be possible with McCain or Mitt, Wall Street and Big Oill's number one butt boys. We'd be at war with Iran by now (and Trump will be too) if Mittins or Panama John had won. You're better off. Get over yourself.

Let's dissect your talking points, shall we.

"Everyone is better off" - How can that be with millions more people out of work. The workforce participation rate is is at its lowest in over 40 years.

"Less Bush recession" - That's debatable, but I will admit there may be a slight recovery. There is liable to be a massive depression when the consequences come due for the trillions in un-backed money his Federal Bank printed

"Less war monkey" - You are the first to inform us that the U.S. even had and War Monkeys.

"YER GUNS GRABBED" - No, but our right to purchase and own the weapon of our choice has been infringed. It's equivalent to outlawing certain types of automobiles.

"you got your cheap gas back" - That has nothing to do with Obama. We have cheap gas because we are producing more crude. How, when Obama cancelled truckloads of drilling leases on public lands? By finding massive deposits of oil on private lands that the government has no control over. We gone from being one of the largest importers of oil to one of the largest exporters.

"unemployment is under 5%" - Only because a very large percent of the people unemployed ran out of benefits and were dropped from the roles even though they still can't find work. Simply, the unemployment rate is figured by the NUMBER OF PEOPLE RECEIVING UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS.

"We'd be at war with Iran by now" - With world security possibly in the balance that might not be a bad thing. If Iran manages to get nuclear weapons you will rue the day we didn't take action sooner.

"You're better off". - This is right off the front page of Democrat Dreamland Daily News. With more people on food stamps, under the poverty level, applying for Social Security Disability, etc., how can you possibly say that with a straight face?

Your celebration of mis-information is astonishing.

When Obama became President, we were deep in the Bush Recession, and losing two wars. Obama ended the Recession and got us out of the GOP's War's as much as possible. We have two dollar gas again. Unemployment is lower. The Fake News, Wingnut myth of actual higher unemployment has no basis in reality. We're better off than we were eight years ago. There is no disputing this. Anyone who claims to be worse off is lying.

Under Trump, I predict George W Bush's third term: More wars, this time losing one against Iran, and higher gas prices and higher unemployment. Also, exploding deficits. Conservatards have learned nothing, think the GOPs losses in 2006 and 2008 were undeserved, and even when things go badly under their rule, that liberals are somehow still to blame.
I don't think you could stuff any more pro commie, anti American propaganda in there if you tried. Impressive in a goebelsesque kind of way.

Trump isn't president.

You are delusional. He has not restored any hope. The fucking world is as nervous as hell that he will be POTUS. How can you not know this?
The world can go to hell! We're concerned about the United States. Clearly the liberal scum are not!
This is why you are so ill informed.

Forum List

Back