What Trump really said about vets with PTSD, President Trump will be very good for our vets

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Leftist hate vets. They spit in their face, the same way they hate police officers...Lets hear what Trump actually said....Trump's thoughtful comments:cool:

Did Trump ever finally hand over that $6 million to vets like he promised?

Leftist hate vets. They spit in their face, the same way they hate police officers...Lets hear what Trump actually said....Trump's thoughtful comments

What thoughtful comments? Some draft dodging prick said that guys who suffered PTSD "couldn't handle it". It's an insult to every veteran.

Now, normally, I'd give him a pass and just say he worded it poorly... but fuck it... this guy has said so much obnoxious, stupid shit he doesn't get a pass.

Did Trump ever finally hand over that $6 million to vets like he promised?
who knows.but one thing we DO know is he sure s hell beats the alternative of the evil mass murdering with in office as the new POTUS. Her corruption miles long so he beats the alternative of here being elected.

Leftist hate vets. They spit in their face, the same way they hate police officers...Lets hear what Trump actually said....Trump's thoughtful comments

What thoughtful comments? Some draft dodging prick said that guys who suffered PTSD "couldn't handle it". It's an insult to every veteran.

Now, normally, I'd give him a pass and just say he worded it poorly... but fuck it... this guy has said so much obnoxious, stupid shit he doesn't get a pass.

What he say again? NAZI boy

quote what he said that was so bad Joe.....i listened to that video.....some people coming back cant handle some things so they commit suicide.....what has the current and former presidents done about it?....

The vets plight really seems to have gotten to him. YAY! Hard thing to believe in this political day and age but he appears to be very genuine in his concern and angry that vets are hurting with the horrific wait times.

Guy, we ran your Hitler Card. It's not only overdrawn, but expired...

Trump saying that people who were in combat were weak because they developed PTSD, shows astounding ignorance of the problem.
no he did not.....he said some coming back are having serious problems....is this not true?...

You'll have to excuse NAZI Joey...He has a comprehension problem

Trump saying that people who were in combat were weak because they developed PTSD, shows astounding ignorance of the problem.
no he did not.....he said some coming back are having serious problems....is this not true?...

i dont like trump i think the guy comes off like a jerk,but he did not say anything that wasnt true.....

Why does every word that comes out of Trump's mouth need his cult members on the internet to remanufacture?

Drumpf calls POWs losers and those with PTSD weak....and his minions support him. SSDD.
those with PTSD weak
quote were he said that.....i cant argue about the shit he said about POW's....but he did not say those with PTSD's are weak in that video,he said they have a problem and need help....is that true or not?....

i dont like trump i think the guy comes off like a jerk,but he did not say anything that wasnt true.....

Trumps is head and shoulders better than Hillary. Our vets are dying waiting for care. So they make up false stories, they know she'll never win the veteran vote

Trumps is head and shoulders better than Hillary. Our vets are dying waiting for care. So they make up false stories, they know she'll never win the veteran vote
False stories...Like this? Sarah Palin Blames President Obama, PTSD for Son's Problems

Forum List

Back