What Trump really said about vets with PTSD, President Trump will be very good for our vets

Guy, we ran your Hitler Card. It's not only overdrawn, but expired...

Trump saying that people who were in combat were weak because they developed PTSD, shows astounding ignorance of the problem.
no he did not.....he said some coming back are having serious problems....is this not true?...

You'll have to excuse NAZI Joey...He has a comprehension problem
i dont like trump i think the guy comes off like a jerk,but he did not say anything that wasnt true.....

Trumps is head and shoulders better than Hillary. Our vets are dying waiting for care. So they make up false stories, they know she'll never win the veteran vote
False stories...Like this? Sarah Palin Blames President Obama, PTSD for Son's Problems

Whats that have to do with anything?..Do you have Sarah Palin derangement syndrome?:dunno:

What he say again? NAZI boy

Guy, we ran your Hitler Card. It's not only overdrawn, but expired...

Trump saying that people who were in combat were weak because they developed PTSD, shows astounding ignorance of the problem.
no he did not.....he said some coming back are having serious problems....is this not true?...

You'll have to excuse NAZI Joey...He has a comprehension problem
i dont like trump i think the guy comes off like a jerk,but he did not say anything that wasnt true.....

Trumps is head and shoulders better than Hillary. Our vets are dying waiting for care. So they make up false stories, they know she'll never win the veteran vote
this is the most pathetic election maybe in the history of this country....2 people who are not liked by more than half the country are the 2 contenders.....lucky us....im sure much will get done....

quote what he said that was so bad Joe.....i listened to that video.....some people coming back cant handle some things so they commit suicide.....what has the current and former presidents done about it?....

I think it's when he said that the people in the room had seen worse and didn't.

Oh, the Former President is mostly to blame for it, since he's the one who sent them over there for no good reason to start with.

quote what he said that was so bad Joe.....i listened to that video.....some people coming back cant handle some things so they commit suicide.....what has the current and former presidents done about it?....

I think it's when he said that the people in the room had seen worse and didn't.

Oh, the Former President is mostly to blame for it, since he's the one who sent them over there for no good reason to start with.
maybe there were Vets in the audience who have seen the same....and i did not hear him mention the former President....

Forum List

Back