What Trump/Republican policy is working?

See the news in the border.

GDP is slightly up from Obama years. Is that good? With trillion dollar deficit?
You scum never worried about the deficit when the Surrender Monkey almost doubled it!....

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wants to pay for her Green New Deal by essentially printing more money...
Feb 7, 2019 · Despite a slew of Democratic backers, NPR says the bill is ... can literally print money, "they can spend as much as they like

It was the debt he nearly doubled, not the deficit.

Please do yourself a favor and learn the difference.
All the same for your leader AOC!....LOLOLOL

and for you...amazing how much like AOC you are

AOC is great! I hope she and her Squad remain in Congress and in the public eye for decades.
oh im sure she will....and after the DC taint gets hold of her she will be just like all the others,useless....

When will journalists and Democrats tell the truth about the tax cuts and the economy as a whole?

While the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) and other experts routinely underestimate the costs of government spending programs by huge amounts, they severely underestimate receipts and economic results when there are across the board tax cuts. The data are readily available, and they show that after the Reagan and Bush major tax cuts, the economy improved rapidly — and tax receipts shot up. Yet in all projections, the CBO assumes that receipts will go down and the economy won't expand much because of the cuts.

The CBO said the Trump tax cuts would cost the government $1.5 trillion over ten years, but revenues are already rising at a decent clip in the second year.

Why do journalists and other Democrats continue to repeat that Trump's tax cuts are costing trillions and helping only the rich when those are obvious lies?

The answer is that they lie about the economy for the same reasons they repeat the lies about Charlottesville. The truth doesn't help their agenda, and the only thing that is important to journalists and other Democrats is that they get their power back.

New data from the CBO:

215247_5_.png

Total Receipts: Up by 3 Percent in the First Nine Months of Fiscal Year 2019

Receipts totaled $2,609 billion during the first nine months of fiscal year 2019, CBO estimates — $69 billion (or 3 percent) more than during the same period last year. That increase was the result of changes in receipts from the following sources:

• Individual income and payroll (social insurance) taxes together rose by $60 billion (or 3 percent).

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

YTD through June, $63B has been collected from US consumers/taxpayers due to tariffs on China. There's your increase.
But you would rather China steal out technology...but a communist would!
Do you have evidence they are stealing less technology now?
So you freely admit they are stealing our technology....even for you that is an accomplishment
Of course they are. I can’t wait for trump to come down on the postal rates. I think that one will actually have a positive effect.

But I’m about results. So again, do you have evidence they are stealing less now?
So you don't care if they are stealing...it doesn't matter if it is a candy bar or $100 bill...still stealing...is this chart for you to grasp?

When will journalists and Democrats tell the truth about the tax cuts and the economy as a whole?

While the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) and other experts routinely underestimate the costs of government spending programs by huge amounts, they severely underestimate receipts and economic results when there are across the board tax cuts. The data are readily available, and they show that after the Reagan and Bush major tax cuts, the economy improved rapidly — and tax receipts shot up. Yet in all projections, the CBO assumes that receipts will go down and the economy won't expand much because of the cuts.

The CBO said the Trump tax cuts would cost the government $1.5 trillion over ten years, but revenues are already rising at a decent clip in the second year.

Why do journalists and other Democrats continue to repeat that Trump's tax cuts are costing trillions and helping only the rich when those are obvious lies?

The answer is that they lie about the economy for the same reasons they repeat the lies about Charlottesville. The truth doesn't help their agenda, and the only thing that is important to journalists and other Democrats is that they get their power back.

New data from the CBO:

215247_5_.png

Receipts totaled $2,609 billion during the first nine months of fiscal year 2019, CBO estimates — $69 billion (or 3 percent) more than during the same period last year. That increase was the result of changes in receipts from the following sources:

• Individual income and payroll (social insurance) taxes together rose by $60 billion (or 3 percent).

YTD through June, $63B has been collected from US consumers/taxpayers due to tariffs on China. There's your increase.

Couldn't change the subject from the tax cut fast enough, could you?
What it means that wages are up and Americans earn more than ever - CNBC.com
Sep 14, 2017 · Americans are earning more than ever before. The median household income rose 3.2 percent between 2015 and 2016, to a new

You know...Trump was not yet POTUS between 2015 and 2016...right?

New data from the CBO:

215247_5_.png

Sep 14, 2017 · Americans are earning more than ever before. The median household income rose 3.2 percent between 2015 and 2016, to a new
The only real wage increases we have seen are from min wage increases which are not trump policy.

So you freely admit they are stealing our technology....even for you that is an accomplishment
Of course they are. I can’t wait for trump to come down on the postal rates. I think that one will actually have a positive effect.

But I’m about results. So again, do you have evidence they are stealing less now?
So you don't care if they are stealing...it doesn't matter if it is a candy bar or $100 bill...still stealing...is this chart for you to grasp?
Caring doesn’t stop it as we have seen with trump policy. Where are the results?

New data from the CBO:

215247_5_.png

And it is higher now!

Caring doesn’t stop it as we have seen with trump policy. Where are the results?
Still working...unlike the failure of the Surrender Monkey

Still working...unlike the failure of the Surrender Monkey
I look forward to your evidence it is working.

And it is higher now!

Yep, and thanks to your article we know it was happening prior to Trump so you cannot give Trump credit without also giving Obama credit.

And it is higher now!

Yep, and thanks to your article we know it was happening prior to Trump so you cannot give Trump credit without also giving Obama credit.
And we can assume it would have continued regardless of trump policy.

Trump policy working is hard to find. Lotta crickets in here. He sure did a number on those deficits though.

Registered Democrat, voted for Trump. Cant see myself ever voting for Dems, they have lost their way.

The Dems are the ones making border worse. If they helped protect our borders we wouldnt have these issues.

I dont care about government economy numbers, I have been killing it in my IRA under Trump. Property values on home and my rentals are exploding in my area.

America is built on pro guns, i love America. Criminals kill, me and my friends dont.

Hes opened dialogue with NK, baby steps. The little man is crazy

Any true America patriot would never raise their hand to give illegals free healthcare, that will make the border even worse.

Trump needs to have a barrage of commercials showing them asking the illegal healthcare question and those idiots raising their hand. This isnt the JFKennedy Democratic party I related to, Bill Clinton would be a Republican now. Even Obama wasnt that crazy.
The border is worse.

Dow is stagnant for a year and you are killing it? I doubt that.

The border is worse because the Democrats are basically inviting them to spite Trump.

9.26 average last 3 years, 11.36 year to date. I just went and checked.

Registered Democrat, voted for Trump. Cant see myself ever voting for Dems, they have lost their way.

The Dems are the ones making border worse. If they helped protect our borders we wouldnt have these issues.

I dont care about government economy numbers, I have been killing it in my IRA under Trump. Property values on home and my rentals are exploding in my area.

America is built on pro guns, i love America. Criminals kill, me and my friends dont.

Any true America patriot would never raise their hand to give illegals free healthcare, that will make the border even worse.

Trump needs to have a barrage of commercials showing them asking the illegal healthcare question and those idiots raising their hand. This isnt the JFKennedy Democratic party I related to, Bill Clinton would be a Republican now. Even Obama wasnt that crazy.
The border is worse.

The border is worse because the Democrats are basically inviting them to spite Trump.

Well he certainly hasn’t made it better then.

Not sounding like repub policy is very good....

The border is worse.

He hasn't made it better but he's trying. Why are there citizens that want open borders? It is the biggest threat to our country

The border is worse.

He hasn't made it better but he's trying. Why are there citizens that want open borders? It is the biggest threat to our country
Is he trying or playing politics? And what good is trying if the problem is made worse?

Lots of trumpers on this forum. All that support and nobody can name policy that is actually working?

Lotta trumpers in this forum and no working policies. Makes one wonder where the support comes from.

Forum List

Back