What Up With the Pink Band-aids?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.

I remember when I was a little kid and I asked my mother why band aids were pink. She told me that was because the people that made band aids were white people and she let me color my band aids brown from then on. Looks like the makers have finally gotten a clue but they are too late. I already get band aids from a person that makes them for Black people.

I remember when I was a little kid and I asked my mother why band aids were pink. She told me that was because the people that made band aids were white people and she let me color my band aids brown from then on. Looks like the makers have finally gotten a clue but they are too late. I already get band aids from a person that makes them for Black people.

What color is your toilet paper?

Probably a corn cob

Same as black Barbie, marketing to the lowest common denominator.

does your guy make them for white people???
cause if not hes a racist,,,

After I use it it's a shade of Donald Trump.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I dont mind if thats white.

This calls for some good fashioned looting and rioting.

I'll be honest, there's not one band-aid I ever wore that looked at all like my skin colour, you could always clearly see I was wearing one.. White isnt the same as pink. If it were, I'd be referred to as a Pink Guy, or simply "Mr.Pink" for those who have seen Reservoir Dogs.

In fact, this is the first time I've ever even thought about this as being remotely the reason why it is pinkish. It might make sense I guess.

I'll be honest, there's not one band-aid I ever wore that looked at all like my skin colour, you could always clearly see I was wearing one.. White isnt the same as pink. If it were, I'd be referred to as a Pink Guy, or simply "Mr.Pink" for those who have seen Reservoir Dogs.

In fact, this is the first time I've ever even though about this as being remotely the reason why it is pinkish.

Asslips looks totally ridiculous right now

Fckn Band Aids lol

Forum List

Back