What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

Wrong. There is not one true organization. The Bible never says that. There is Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

And the teachers Jesus appoints in these last days-Matt 24:45-47--And he speaks to 7 congregations in Revelation( occurring now in these last days)-- So YES Jesus is with one religion-one truth. The religion that the Pharisees watch its beginning-Acts 24:5-- died out because all were being murdered--comes back here in these last days. Matt 24:45--occurred here at Rev 6-
Jesus is the TRUTH. Until you realize Jesus is God, the Father is God and the Holy Spirit is God, you have no truth. Your religion is dead.

Then please explain to all, How God has a God yet there be one God? John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Paul teaches that God-1Corinthians 8:6-- The Israelites served that God. Everything is against a trinity existing.
Revelation chapter one verses 7 and 8. Jesus is Almighty God. Is it possible for God to be three persons? Is that possible?

Verse 8 is Jehovah. He is the one who does it all through Jesus. In that sense he is coming. He is the Power.
Rev 1:1 proves Jesus is not God--A revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him--Picture it-- One being is God--the giver, the one receiving is Jesus= not God. Or you would have to teach--God has a God--And that God is insane and actually said--Here me have a revelation. There is one God--YHWH(Jehovah) -- No trinity exists, your translations teach 2 different gods, they are error filled.
Nope, verse 8 is still Jesus. There's only one person there. Read verses 7 and 8 again. There's one person speaking.

The ministry of teacher is a gift of the Holy Spirit, not an organization.
Spiritual Gift of Teaching | Spiritual Gifts Test

Jesus promised to appoint his teachers on earth here in these last days-Matt 24:45-47---One MUST be taught by them. Yes these teachers get Holy spirit--none other teachers on earth have Jesus or holy spirit--One religion, one truth.
That's not what Matthew 24:36-51 is talking about.

Who told you that was what Matthew 24:45-47 meant?

Any who read it can see its about the teachers he promises to appoint over all of his belongings. Food = spiritual food.
Putting my disagreement with it's meaning aside, if I am to believe you you have access to one of those teachers. Can you tell me more about them?

Otherwise, if you have not had access to them, how would you know what it means, right?

The whole world has watched them make corrections to errors and alterations in the bible, so truth could be found and made this a reality, (Daniel 12:4) because we live in those days.
What are you talking about? Who?

So you think the end is near?

Why did God have to sacrifice his son?

He is God he can do anything he wants

Why did God have to sacrifice his son?

He is God he can do anything he wants
Read the thread. :smile:

Thing is.....it was not necessary

God could have achieved the same results without killing Jesus
Maybe there was more to it than meets the eye.
Maybe there wasn’t

God is all powerful

He didn’t need Jesus killed to get what he wanted
You can't measure God's power by what he can accomplish through sheer omnipotence; by what he could conceivably do by crushing all obstacles in his path.

How do you even know what he wanted?

Any who read it can see its about the teachers he promises to appoint over all of his belongings. Food = spiritual food.
Putting my disagreement with it's meaning aside, if I am to believe you you have access to one of those teachers. Can you tell me more about them?

Otherwise, if you have not had access to them, how would you know what it means, right?

The whole world has watched them make corrections to errors and alterations in the bible, so truth could be found and made this a reality, (Daniel 12:4) because we live in those days.
You admit the watchtower has lied. How do you know they aren't still lying?

They didn't lie, they made errors and corrected their own errors and the errors from the last 1750 years. Now this is truth-Daniel 12:4)
No, they lied. They claim to be speaking for God and they set dates for the return of Jesus. The Bible says that's a false prophet. You're gonna have to reconcile that fact. Now, is it possible for God to be three persons?

That was years ago, its 2018 now-- God freely forgives the repentant as do his followers. No the bible doesn't say that is a false prophecy--Jesus received his crown-1914=rev 6--many events occur after this event before Jesus rides to earth at Har-mageddon.
Michael took the ride at Rev 6 because Michael is Jesus. Michael is standing up( Dan 12:1)

100% reality= no trinity god exists.

They didn't lie, they made errors and corrected their own errors and the errors from the last 1750 years. Now this is truth-Daniel 12:4)
No, they lied. They claim to be speaking for God and they set dates for the return of Jesus. The Bible says that's a false prophet. You're gonna have to reconcile that fact. Now, is it possible for God to be three persons?

That was years ago, its 2018 now-- God freely forgives the repentant as do his followers. No the bible doesn't say that is a false prophecy--Jesus received his crown-1914=rev 6--many events occur after this event before Jesus rides to earth at Har-mageddon.
Michael took the ride at Rev 6 because Michael is Jesus. Michael is standing up( Dan 12:1)

If your teachers made errors, why do you think they are THE teachers?

Gods will = truth will be revealed through Jesus appointed teachers--At the proper time-Matt 24:45-47)

Gods will = truth will be revealed through Jesus appointed teachers--At the proper time-Matt 24:45-47)
And apparently your teachers made a mistake, right?

I believe that you're too far gone with Watchtower indoctrination.
How do I show to my Jehovah Witness friend that Jesus is not the Archangel Michael? | Evidence for Christianity

Last edited:

Forum List

Back