What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

Until it was the proper time--for the last 1750 years--every supposed spiritual teacher on earth made errors. It took correction to errors for this to become a reality( Daniel 12:4)--it has.
Who is the teacher now?

Matt 24:45-47
You have no teacher so you can't understand any of it.

You do have a teacher-2Cor 11:12-15--is why-you cannot understand any of it.
You are the one who said we didn't have a teacher.

You are speaking in riddles because you can't speak plainly. You can't speak plainly because what you say has more holes than swiss cheese.

I never recall saying you don't have a teacher. Every religion has teachers--99%of all the religions are in error.

And apparently your teachers made a mistake, right?

Until it was the proper time--for the last 1750 years--every supposed spiritual teacher on earth made errors. It took correction to errors for this to become a reality( Daniel 12:4)--it has.
Who is the teacher now?

Who's YOUR teacher?

Jesus, through his faithful and discreet slave( Matt 24:45-47)-- But it all originates from Jehovah-John 5:30)

Gods will = truth will be revealed through Jesus appointed teachers--At the proper time-Matt 24:45-47)

Who is the teacher now?

And you think this is referring to the Watchtower???? That's cultic thinking. I know many people that have left the watchtower organization and still serve Jehovah. When you leave the watchtower, you don't leave God. You find the TRUTH. Find the courage to step out and seek the TRUTH.
Jehovah’s Witnesses and False Prophecy – 4Jehovah

No I don't think it--I know it 100%

Gods will = truth will be revealed through Jesus appointed teachers--At the proper time-Matt 24:45-47)

Who is the teacher now?

I have 10 questions for you. Please read them. You don't have to answer them, just think about them.
Lies and Cover-Ups in Watchtower History – 4Jehovah

Ask me them one at a time--I dont open apostate links.

Who is the teacher now?

And you think this is referring to the Watchtower???? That's cultic thinking. I know many people that have left the watchtower organization and still serve Jehovah. When you leave the watchtower, you don't leave God. You find the TRUTH. Find the courage to step out and seek the TRUTH.

You're being defensive now. Read the link I provided from ex-Jehovah's witnesses. I know many people that have seen the light and left the organization. Leaving the Watchtower doesn't mean you're leaving Jehovah. It means you've seen the light and rejected their lies.

Who is the teacher now?

I have 10 questions for you. Please read them. You don't have to answer them, just think about them.

That's the standard response the Watchtower has fed you. I'm not an apostate and neither are the people that have left the organization. We all believe in the Father and Jesus Christ. We just happen to be free. I'm not an apostate.

Who is the teacher now?

Who's YOUR teacher?
Jesus, through his faithful and discreet slave( Matt 24:45-47)-- But it all originates from Jehovah-John 5:30)
So your teacher are the guys who wrote the stories about Jesus. What did Jehovah do? He witness something?

Who is the teacher now?

Who's YOUR teacher?
Life

Who is the teacher now?

You are speaking in riddles because you can't speak plainly. You can't speak plainly because what you say has more holes than swiss cheese.

I never recall saying you don't have a teacher. Every religion has teachers--99%of all the religions are in error.
You are being as vague as Hobelim. Turns out his reason for it was he's an atheist.

Who is the teacher now?

Who is your teacher?

Who is the teacher now?

Who's YOUR teacher?
Life
The game?

Who is the teacher now?

You're being defensive now. Read the link I provided from ex-Jehovah's witnesses. I know many people that have seen the light and left the organization. Leaving the Watchtower doesn't mean you're leaving Jehovah. It means you've seen the light and rejected their lies.

I know exactly what they teach. I have studied Jesus. His teachings back the JW teachers. Why? Because that means those teachings do not back most of the religions claiming to be Christian. They erred they did not lie. 99% of all religions claiming to be Christian live by dogmas of the certain religion. I share 6 important truths, Jesus teaches-In every translation on earth, yet they refuse to believe it is what Jesus taught. Why? Dogma is why. Error filled translations that teach 2 different Gods. 1Cor 8:6 is proof of that. Only the Father is the correct God.

Who is the teacher now?

That's the standard response the Watchtower has fed you. I'm not an apostate and neither are the people that have left the organization. We all believe in the Father and Jesus Christ. We just happen to be free. I'm not an apostate.

Were you baptized?

Who is the teacher now?

Who's YOUR teacher?
So your teacher are the guys who wrote the stories about Jesus. What did Jehovah do? He witness something?

YHWH(Jehovah) he alone is the true living God. He alone is the power source. He is the Father. 1Cor 8:6

Who is the teacher now?

I know exactly what they teach. I have studied Jesus. His teachings back the JW teachers. Why? Because that means those teachings do not back most of the religions claiming to be Christian. They erred they did not lie. 99% of all religions claiming to be Christian live by dogmas of the certain religion. I share 6 important truths, Jesus teaches-In every translation on earth, yet they refuse to believe it is what Jesus taught. Why? Dogma is why. Error filled translations that teach 2 different Gods. 1Cor 8:6 is proof of that. Only the Father is the correct God.
There is only one God. JW's are the ones who misstate the beliefs of others. That's on you guys.

Who is your teacher?

Didn't you listen to Jesus--John 5:30--It all originates from the Father--the only true God.

Who is the teacher now?

You're repeating the exact same thing I've heard from JWs for the years. Jesus taught that HE is the way, the life and the TRUTH. Jesus taught that no one comes to the Father except through Him. Jesus never mentioned an organization. Jesus did teach about the Church, which is made of up of everyone that believes in Him. Period.

Who is your teacher?

Didn't you listen to Jesus--John 5:30--It all originates from the Father--the only true God.
Didn't you listen to me... There is only one God. JW's are the ones who misstate the beliefs of others. That's on you guys.

Who is the teacher now?

Were you baptized?
Yes. I was baptized according
Who is the teacher now?

Were you baptized?
Yes, according to the last chapter of Matthew, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Forum List

Back