What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

The twilight zone is an excellent representation of Hobelim's subversive nature as nothing is as it seems to be.

Here we have Hobelim masquerading around as some super believer all the while he believes it is a fairy tale.
I thought that I was supposed to be a militant atheist... Right sparkie?

Make up your mind.
And what I wrote is consistent with that. Militant atheists are subversive in that they subordinate religion.

Like you do.

I am not subordinating religion doofus. I have given you the only way to understand the stories in the bible that conforms to reality, the only way to understand and comply with divine law that fulfills the promise of life, the only way that reveals wisdom from God glorifies Jesus and and vindicates the faith of billions of people on all sides whether Christian or Jew, believer agnostic or atheist.

This is new ground rising up from the depths of the sea upon which all people can stand and live together in peace.

Last edited:
The twilight zone is an excellent representation of Hobelim's subversive nature as nothing is as it seems to be.

Here we have Hobelim masquerading around as some super believer all the while he believes it is a fairy tale.

Make up your mind.
And what I wrote is consistent with that. Militant atheists are subversive in that they subordinate religion.

Like you do.

I am not subordinating religion doofus. I have given you the only way to understand the stories in the bible that conforms to reality, the only way to understand and comply with divine law that fulfills the promise of life, the only way that reveals wisdom from God glorifies Jesus and and vindicates the faith of billions of people on all sides whether Christian or Jew, believer agnostic or atheist.

This is new ground rising up from the depths of the sea upon which all people can stand and live together in peace.
So what do you call that set of beliefs? Hobelism? :lmao:

Make up your mind.

Like you do.

But you believe they are fairy tales, so what you just wrote makes no sense.

I think I will stick with what your actions say instead of your words. Your actions make more sense.

Your own translation has proved the many errors in your religion. Jesus is the King of kings, sitting on a throne in heaven--he is not in any carved graven image like the carved image behind the pulpit, or in a icon little piece of metal( cross)-- The OT condemns the use of them along with statues. It was a dishonor( sin)for a jewish male to have long hair. Your religion has been portraying Jesus as a sinner to the world for centuries in their pictures of him.
The bible teaches--Call no man Father--speaking in a spiritual teacher sense--Yet your religion does it.. Your own bible condemns your religion.
What part of what I last told you did you not understand?

I find you behavior to be no different than hobelim's.

I presented facts to you. What will your answer be to Jesus when he asks why you served a religion that refused to listen? And by their traditions have mislead many.
You mean like the Watchtower? Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, not any religion or organization. Read your bible.

Everyone who has read the bible knows 100% --Jesus appointed his teachers on earth here in these last days( Matt 24:45)--One must be taught by them. And in revelation, Jesus speaks to 7 congregations, proving he is with one religion. That is the way Jesus showed everyone. Why are you standing in opposition to that direction?
The ministry of teacher is a gift of the Holy Spirit, not an organization.
Spiritual Gift of Teaching | Spiritual Gifts Test

Jesus promised to appoint his teachers on earth here in these last days-Matt 24:45-47---One MUST be taught by them. Yes these teachers get Holy spirit--none other teachers on earth have Jesus or holy spirit--One religion, one truth.

I presented facts to you. What will your answer be to Jesus when he asks why you served a religion that refused to listen? And by their traditions have mislead many.
You mean like the Watchtower? Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, not any religion or organization. Read your bible.

Everyone who has read the bible knows 100% --Jesus appointed his teachers on earth here in these last days( Matt 24:45)--One must be taught by them. And in revelation, Jesus speaks to 7 congregations, proving he is with one religion. That is the way Jesus showed everyone. Why are you standing in opposition to that direction?

Jesus promised to appoint his teachers on earth here in these last days-Matt 24:45-47---One MUST be taught by them. Yes these teachers get Holy spirit--none other teachers on earth have Jesus or holy spirit--One religion, one truth.
That's not what Matthew 24:36-51 is talking about.

Who told you that was what Matthew 24:45-47 meant?

Wrong. There is not one true organization. The Bible never says that. There is Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Any who read it can see its about the teachers he promises to appoint over all of his belongings. Food = spiritual food.

Wrong. There is not one true organization. The Bible never says that. There is Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

And the teachers Jesus appoints in these last days-Matt 24:45-47--And he speaks to 7 congregations in Revelation( occurring now in these last days)-- So YES Jesus is with one religion-one truth. The religion that the Pharisees watch its beginning-Acts 24:5-- died out because all were being murdered--comes back here in these last days. Matt 24:45--occurred here at Rev 6-

Any who read it can see its about the teachers he promises to appoint over all of his belongings. Food = spiritual food.
Putting my disagreement with it's meaning aside, if I am to believe you you have access to one of those teachers. Can you tell me more about them?

Otherwise, if you have not had access to them, how would you know what it means, right?

It doesn't say that. That's what you heard and read in Watchtower propaganda.

And the teachers Jesus appoints in these last days-Matt 24:45-47--And he speaks to 7 congregations in Revelation( occurring now in these last days)-- So YES Jesus is with one religion-one truth. The religion that the Pharisees watch its beginning-Acts 24:5-- died out because all were being murdered--comes back here in these last days. Matt 24:45--occurred here at Rev 6-
Jesus is the TRUTH. Until you realize Jesus is God, the Father is God and the Holy Spirit is God, you have no truth. Your religion is dead.

Last edited:

Putting my disagreement with it's meaning aside, if I am to believe you you have access to one of those teachers. Can you tell me more about them?

Otherwise, if you have not had access to them, how would you know what it means, right?

The whole world has watched them make corrections to errors and alterations in the bible, so truth could be found and made this a reality, (Daniel 12:4) because we live in those days.

It doesn't say that. That's what you heard and read in Watchtower propaganda.

God will show all of us.

Jesus is the TRUTH. Until you realize Jesus is God, the Father is God and the Holy Spirit is God, you have no truth. Your religion is dead.

Then please explain to all, How God has a God yet there be one God? John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Paul teaches that God-1Corinthians 8:6-- The Israelites served that God. Everything is against a trinity existing.

The whole world has watched them make corrections to errors and alterations in the bible, so truth could be found and made this a reality, (Daniel 12:4) because we live in those days.
You admit the watchtower has lied. How do you know they aren't still lying?

Then please explain to all, How God has a God yet there be one God? John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Paul teaches that God-1Corinthians 8:6-- The Israelites served that God. Everything is against a trinity existing.
Revelation chapter one verses 7 and 8. Jesus is Almighty God. Is it possible for God to be three persons? Is that possible?

They didn't lie, they made errors and corrected their own errors and the errors from the last 1750 years. Now this is truth-Daniel 12:4)

Revelation chapter one verses 7 and 8. Jesus is Almighty God. Is it possible for God to be three persons? Is that possible?

Verse 8 is Jehovah. He is the one who does it all through Jesus. In that sense he is coming. He is the Power.
Rev 1:1 proves Jesus is not God--A revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him--Picture it-- One being is God--the giver, the one receiving is Jesus= not God. Or you would have to teach--God has a God--And that God is insane and actually said--Here me have a revelation. There is one God--YHWH(Jehovah) -- No trinity exists, your translations teach 2 different gods, they are error filled.

They didn't lie, they made errors and corrected their own errors and the errors from the last 1750 years. Now this is truth-Daniel 12:4)
No, they lied. They claim to be speaking for God and they set dates for the return of Jesus. The Bible says that's a false prophet. You're gonna have to reconcile that fact. Now, is it possible for God to be three persons?

Forum List

Back