What was the impact of the Zionists on Palestine?

Warren Buffett
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

Bill Gates...
Israel is by many measures the country, relative to its population, that's done the most to contribute to the technology revolution
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHStBGk_D8Y]Israel Innovation - YouTube[/ame]

Bill gates never said he loved israel, so stfu. Bill likes innovation, that's cool, israelis can make cool shit. Maybe not you yourself, but others, sure.

CNBC...
When you look at the NASDAQ, companies are listed from around the world. There's one country, though, that truly stands out and that is Israel
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHStBGk_D8Y]Israel Innovation - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YFjbf-KBQE&feature=related]Activist Ray McGovern: The Pentagon & Israel's Islamic Terrorism Propaganda Game is Crumbling 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEuptkDB0tE]Activist Ray McGovern: The Pentagon & Israel's Islamic Terrorism Propaganda Game is Crumbling 2/2 - YouTube[/ame]

John F. Kennedy...
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland

But now all is changed. Israel became a triumphant and enduring reality exactly 50 years after Theodore Herzl, the prophet of Zionism, had proclaimed the ideal of nationhood. It was the classic case of an ancient dream finding a young leader, for Herzl was then only 37 years of age. Perhaps I may be allowed the observation that the Jewish people - ever since David slew Goliath - have never considered youth as a barrier to leadership, or measured experience and maturity by mere length of days.

I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jjewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel. In 3 years this new state had opened its doors to 600,000 immigrants and refugees. Even while fighting for its own survival, Israel had given new hope to the persecuted and new dignity to the pattern of Jewish life. I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

CNBC...
When you look at the NASDAQ, companies are listed from around the world. There's one country, though, that truly stands out and that is Israel
Israel Innovation - YouTube

Like I said, that's totally cool that israelis make cool stuff, but that's still doesn't have anything to do with stealing someone's land, nor does it justify it.

Jackass, Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years, 3 millenia before your so-called Palestinians, who originated from Arabia, even existed. :lol:

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel...
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

CNBC...
Israel Innovation - YouTube

Like I said, that's totally cool that israelis make cool stuff, but that's still doesn't have anything to do with stealing someone's land, nor does it justify it.

Jackass, Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years, 3 millenia before your so-called Palestinians, who originated from Arabia, even existed. :lol:

In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

That still has nothing to do with them stealing the land in the 20th century.

^^ It was a partition of land under the control of an Empire that had left.

Israel exists. Get over it. :)

That still has nothing to do with them stealing the land in the 20th century.

Dumbass, Jews have prior possession to Israel having lived in and ruled in Israel continuously for the past 3000 years. Muzzies who originated from Arabia stole Jews' land.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests

Historian Sir Martin Gilbert...
For more than 1,600 years, the Jews formed the main settled population of Canaan and Israel. Although often conquered by Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Egyptians and Romans, they remained until the Roman conquest the predominant people of the land with long periods of complete independence.

Jerusalem became the capital of the first Jewish kingdom in 1004 BC, over 3000 years ago. With the brief exception of the Crusader period, no other non-Jewish ruling power of Jerusalem made the city a capital but it was consistently a capital for the Jews. Driven into partial exile by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BC, the Jews returned fifty years later and rebuilt Jerusalem as their capital. It was their capital, too, under the Maccabees. The unity of the city achieved in 1967, then, was more than a quirk of military geography. It was the fulfillment of unbroken historical longings.

Jewish villages in Israel 1855--Present...

Jerusalem
Safed
Tiberias
Kinneret
Deganya
Merhavya
Zikhron Yacov
Ekron
Mikveh Israel
Rishon le-Zion
Ben Shermen
Rehobot
Hulda
Kastinia
Artuf

Last edited:
Historian Paul Johnson...
In the last half-century, over 100 completely new independent states have come into existence. Israel is the only one whose creation can fairly be called a miracle...

The state of Israel is the product of more than 4,000 years of Jewish history. “If you want to understand our country, read this!” said David Ben-Gurion on the first occasion I met him, in 1957. And he slapped the Bible. But the creation and survival of Israel are also very much a 20th-century phenomenon, one that could not have happened without the violence and cruelty, the agonies, confusions, and cross-currents of our tragic age. It could even be argued that Israel is the most characteristic single product, and its creation the quintessential event, of this century.

Israel is an elite nation; in my opinion, that is what it should be, and unashamedly so, encouraging and training its people to be in the vanguard of the world’s activity in agriculture and industry, in technology, in the arts, in education and administration, in the conquest and the preservation of nature. Israel must have its place among the nations (to borrow the title of a book by its prime minister). But it is not a nation like other nations. Willy-nilly, it is and will continue to be sui generis, its people shaped by the terrible events of our century, and marked by destiny.

David Ben-Gurion was the ultimate terrorist.

And still, living somewhere 2000 or 3000 years ago doesn't justify stealing the land from today's residents.

And still, living somewhere 2000 or 3000 years ago doesn't justify stealing the land from today's residents.

Are you justifying the murder of innocent Israeli men, women and children through suicide bombings and rocket attacks? Do you support terrorism?

Are you justifying the murder of innocent Israeli men, women and children through suicide bombings and rocket attacks? Do you support terrorism?

I don't support terrorism and israel was established through terrorism.

btw, there are no innocent israeli civilians, they all knowingly choose to live on stolen land.

I don't support terrorism and israel was established through terrorism.

btw, there are no innocent israeli civilians, they all knowingly choose to live on stolen land.

By that standard, every American is living on "stolen land". Are you planning on leaving?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back